Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Snipped

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post

Some in the Rockridge area said they haven't seen the boy since last week.
    I wonder if these people normally see Hassani every day. If so, it doesn't look good on Foster Mom either.

~Thanks, Angel, for all of the updates...in all of the threads.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

ITA sarahhod....I watched a video not sure which one, but a few days before he was reported missing a neighbor said that Hassani went missing & was found at the park that they searched. He was found that day not long after they realized he was not around. So WHY couldn't he walk into the store with the foster dad at the same time???? It dosen't add up at all his explaination of he did this tomnot disrupt the store with kids. If any customers were in the store, how are they to know if he is a customer just like they are. So who would care if they all walked in together!!!

It just dosen't add up at all. I smell a lot of lies coming out of the foster dad & still am unsure about the Aunt. Right now they are both at the top of my list though!

I hate to think like this, but this is not going to end the way we all would like it to.

Wow!! Thanks for that info Angel, I haven't seen that video, so he sure does "wander off" then. No reason to leave him in the car at all. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Wow--I was just wondering what a sweet little kid like this could do that would require his parents to punish him and I think you just answered this question. He does "wander off" !
    Contrary to what Ross said in the interview: "Hassani doesn't wander off". Thanks, Jesikah1, you are the one who bolded this in your post, saying that it bothered you the way he said it (may not be your exact words). He said that with a lot of concealed anger, I felt. So I am wondering if Hassani got punished severely for doing that?
    Yup, ITA Columbo, most 5 year olds have the capacity to "wander off" if not watched constantly. IMO

Another thing that Ross said in the lengthy interview was something about walking in the store with kids in tow "in the middle of the work day" and disrupting customers. Would 4:15 be considered "the middle of the work day"? Seems like it would be close to the end for most shoe stores.
    He also said, re Hassani's clothing,etc : "so people will know what we are looking for" --seemed very objective to say "what"--more the thing you'd say if they were looking for a body, and sort of cold to say about your own child. Did he slip up?
    Maybe I'm just being picky here.
    4.15pm would be considered the end of the day to me LOL.
    Not quite sure what to think regarding the clothing..does seem slightly odd though.

I think the last verified sighting of Hassani is the key. No one has seen him. This sweet child could have been deceased for a week FWIW.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahhod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarahhod View Post
    Wow!! Thanks for that info Angel, I haven't seen that video, so he sure does "wander off" then. No reason to leave him in the car at all. IMO

Yup, ITA Columbo, most 5 year olds have the capacity to "wander off" if not watched constantly. IMO

4.15pm would be considered the end of the day to me LOL.
    Not quite sure what to think regarding the clothing..does seem slightly odd though.

I think the last verified sighting of Hassani is the key. No one has seen him. This sweet child could have been deceased for a week FWIW.
    And since Hassani apparently did have the capacity to wander off, all the more reason to either 1) take him with him into the store or 2) lock the car doors with him inside (assuming a child lock would keep him in there). NOT leave him standing in the alleyway by the store!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

So, at this point, it looks as though Hassani has been gone for a while and it took some time for the foster parents to remove evidence and come up with a plan to explain his absence. With 2 Suburbans full of articles, I imagine (hope) LE has a good idea what happened.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    From the last article I posted I know now the brace he wears is the same as my dad wears, due to his foot curling & his arch going out of place from his stroke. It goes 3/4 up to his knees & is plastic shaped under his foot. The rest of it is velcros around to hold in place & all soft material, except for the area around the bottom of his foot.

I hope my description makes any sense to you all. Didn't get much sleep last night...kept thinking about Hassani & all of the other missing little ones not found, or their murders not caught yet.

I'm sure it is the same as another poster explained that their child needed for arch support. It would cause a child to not to be able to run or jump, just from seeing my dad wear his. (Though of course due to his stroke he won't ever be able to that again, but he has proven all the DR's wrong & can walk with assistance of a spotter short distances!!! )

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

And since Hassani apparently did have the capacity to wander off, all the more reason to either 1) take him with him into the store or 2) lock the car doors with him inside (assuming a child lock would keep him in there). NOT leave him standing in the alleyway by the store!
    See this is why I am not believing the story at this point. As parents, no one is perfect (well I am not), but how many parents would leave their 5 year old disabled child standing on the street/by the car/in the car and walk some distance around a corner and out of sight?? WTH wouldn't you just take both kids with you, they could both walk, you hold one hand each..it's simple to me. If he left him in the car then thats just as bad because on that particular day it was apparently the hottest day of the year in Oakland, you wouldn't leave a dog in your car in that heat so definately not a child. It is just negligent to me IMO.

I don't believe that is what happened, I don't think Hassani was ever there. MOO

Something stinks.....and it's not me I promise. LOL
    Last edited by sarahhod; 08-13-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: can't spell and put Fresno instead of Oakland

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahhod For This Useful Post:

See this is why I am not believing the story at this point. As parents, no one is perfect (well I am not), but how many parents would leave their 5 year old disabled child standing on the street/by the car/in the car and walk some distance around a corner and out of sight?? WTH wouldn't you just take both kids with you, they could both walk, you hold one hand each..it's simple to me. If he left him in the car then thats just as bad because on that particular day it was apparently the hottest day of the year in Fresno, you wouldn't leave a dog in your car in that heat so definately not a child. It is just negilent to me IMO.

I don't believe that is what happened, I don't think Hassani was ever there. MOO

Something stinks.....and it's not me I promise. LOL
    Definitely--and I wonder if it was all planned out that this would be the day that they would pretend he had been kidnapped. The whole scenario was planned.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

An AFO wouldn't prevent a child from running or jumping, that could already do so. If anything, it would make it easier.

I wonder if the little guy was really wearing a sweatsuit when he went missing. I thought I had read somewhere that it was really hot in Oakland that day. I wonder what the temps were like a few days prior. Cool enough for a sweatsuit?

ETA: Anyone have a good website for the past weeks weather?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

From the last article I posted I know now the brace he wears is the same as my dad wears, due to his foot curling & his arch going out of place from his stroke. It goes 3/4 up to his knees & is plastic shaped under his foot. The rest of it is velcros around to hold in place & all soft material, except for the area around the bottom of his foot.

I hope my description makes any sense to you all. Didn't get much sleep last night...kept thinking about Hassani & all of the other missing little ones not found, or their murders not caught yet.

I'm sure it is the same as another poster explained that their child needed for arch support. It would cause a child to not to be able to run or jump, just from seeing my dad wear his. (Though of course due to his stroke he won't ever be able to that again, but he has proven all the DR's wrong & can walk with assistance of a spotter short distances!!! )

Similar to this, do you mean??

http://www.delatorreop.com/pediatric...ric-smafo-223/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahhod For This Useful Post:

I'm not Angel, but that would be my guess. It sounds as though her Dad's has a soft upper part though?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I'm not Angel, but that would be my guess. It sounds as though her Dad's has a soft upper part though?
    There are many kind of variations like soft support, hard support etc, but it gives you a visual of the kind of thing we are talking about.

Easily unnoticeable under clothing though.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahhod For This Useful Post:

There are many kind of variations like soft support, hard support etc, but it gives you a visual of the kind of thing we are talking about.

Easily unnoticeable under clothing though.
    Since children are still growing, it's more likely for them to have an AFO like in the link you posted - solid plastic and fitted. They do a casting of the child's foot and lower leg so it fits perfectly.

When I get home later, I will take a photo of the one I have at home. It sounds like Hassani has the same issues as my Son with his achilles tendon.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    Since children are still growing, it's more likely for them to have an AFO like in the link you posted - solid plastic and fitted. They do a casting of the child's foot and lower leg so it fits perfectly.

When I get home later, I will take a photo of the one I have at home. It sounds like Hassani has the same issues as my Son with his achilles tendon.
    Thanks Carrie, That would be great!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahhod For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    No it has plastic only on the bottom & a little bit up around his ankle, than the rest of it is all soft material that is held with velcro around his calf. It is a little longer in length, but it is to help get his arch back & to stop his foot from curling up. Not sure if it's the same as Hassani's at all, but it sure does sound like it is similar to his.

I will call my neice A.S.A.P. who is an OT & works with children with Cerebral palsy everyday. I would bet she might know what one he may have been wearing.

I do think his foster dad repeating over & over that he could walk etc., but not run is hinky no matter what type of brace he was wearing.

I have the same feeling that what ever happened to him, it was last week when the neighbor said they haven't seen him since Aug. 6th!

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

OT to the posts above me but the picture of Hassani touches my heart.

Have you ever seen such beautiful eyes in your life? Prayers for you Hassani.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast