Ask the INSIDERS

Turbododger

Former Member
Reaction score
This thread is a place to direct questions to insiders that have come forward in this case, that have been verified by WS.

DC- To the best of your knowledge, has Rafferty's mom Deborah ever been to TLM's house?

DC,

Given your belief that MR could not have been involved in this crime, do you have a theory as to who might be responsible and why that person has tried to implicate MR?

Reading back through some old posts, you had also stated that the media was fabricating interesting news. Could you please explain which news you feel was fabricated.

Thanks

I wondered if MTR ever explained the TLM "family friend" connection, and if it originated with his mom or step-father?

I wondered if MTR ever explained the TLM "family friend" connection, and if it originated with his mom or step-father?

My understanding is (and DC or someone else can correct me if I'm wrong), that MR made reference to TLM as a "family friend" after his telephone convo with TLM when DC was present. So yes TB, this poses the question, had MR's mom ever met TLM, or had ANY member of MR's family ever met her? If not, then it would seem to me that his referring to TLM as a family friend was an attempt to distance himself from her to some degree in the eyes of others, whether due to any involvement in this recent crime, or simply to justify to his new g/f why he was talking to another female on the phone. Interesting that he didn't just hang up after the phone call and remain silent about the telephone convo, but felt a need to explain it away.

Does anyone know when MR lived in the Yukon?

Sorry guys but I cannot post in this thread as WS has not confirmed my identity at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back