984 users online (168 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OK - Convicted Tulsa Sex Offender Found With A 2-Year-Old Girl

Great job Tulsa police!

Heard about this on the news this morning! Made me mad the guy is out of prison, but the Tulsa Police caught him IN THE ACT!

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=10922746
    Last edited by JBean; 08-13-2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: edit title to reflect topic

I'm glad they caught him, given his history, I wish they could have shot him. I feel so rotten saying that, but that's honestly how I feel about these offenders.

He has been out of prison since 2006! What else has he done? I still think they need to lose their eyesite completely. If they can't see them, they can't find them! And it should scare the you know what out of a lot with these type thoughts! Might think a little harder about what could happen to THEM.

The article said he took the little girl out of her yard? (Or was this another one of his cases they were talking about?) I guess I'm wondering if there was a missing child report in regards to the little one he was with during the arrest? It's sickening to think about how many other children he may have had access to since his release in 06.

Once an offender always an offender. We can't allow these people to be free to offend again - thank the heavens that he was caught or we may have had another dead baby on our hands. They can't be rehibilitated! I dont understand how to deal with these disgusting monsters other than locking them up forever or ending them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    The article said he took the little girl out of her yard? (Or was this another one of his cases they were talking about?) I guess I'm wondering if there was a missing child report in regards to the little one he was with during the arrest? It's sickening to think about how many other children he may have had access to since his release in 06.
    Apparently, they realized she was kidnapped, not just missing.
    From the link:
    "The officers, M. Wollmershauser Jr. and S. Blann found Berry and the little girl, both partially clothed, in the truck, just as other officers were broadcasting the kidnapping call."

So, this POS did less than half of a 15 year sentence? Having been out of prison since 2006, you know this is not the first time he has done this in just over 3 years. It is just that he got caught this time. This is part of what is wrong with the system. The 'good time' rule needs to be done away with completely. That is where an inmate actually gets 2 days credit for every 1 day served if he stays out of trouble in prison. 15 years should mean 15 years, and even that is not enough.

The sentencing guidelines have to be changed and judges put in place who will impose the harshest sentences possible for these POS's. I am going to watch to see how many years this sorry POS gets this time.

Sex offenders and sexual predators are residing in almost every neighborhood, and knows no economic barrier. Remember the doctor that had abused and raped so many boys over a period of years? These sorry POS's are of every walk of life.

This baby was only 2 years old. I hope that by some miracle she will not remember this trauma. Thank God these two officers decided to check out the pickup truck parked in the field and thereby saving this babys' life!
    Last edited by LaLaw2000; 08-13-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: added a statement
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

when are children going to start to matter to the justice system? this man should have never been out of a secured environment aka PRISON....he is a predator of the worst kind with obviously no control over his "urges"....how do parents go through life knowing that the person who harmed their child for life walks the streets, i honestly really believe that i could not do it.

ETA: the police did a fantastic job...way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    So, this POS did less than half of a 15 year sentence? Having been out of prison since 2006, you know this is not the first time he has done this in just over 3 years. It is just that he got caught this time. This is part of what is wrong with the system. The 'good time' rule needs to be done away with completely. That is where an inmate actually gets 2 days credit for every 1 day served if he stays out of trouble in prison. 15 years should mean 15 years, and even that is not enough.
    i thought the article said he served 15 years of a 30 year sentence. a 30 year sentence is a major convication...AND busted in the late eighties too?! there is no way this is the first time since 2006....imo.

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Why feel rotten? This is further proof to me that I am right when I say these "things" are fundamentally defective and cannot be fixed. Life in prison or execution for child molesters on first offense is fine with me - get them out of circulation.
    I think they should be incarcerated harshly the first time but tested regularly. They can be tested for states of arousal when exposed to certain visuals. Just for accuracy sake, if they are still getting aroused by children a year or two into their sentences, DONE. Their penis can sign the death warrant imo.

Now a sex offender is innocent of not registering as a so if he is homeless? Not good

Quote Originally Posted by joga View Post
    i thought the article said he served 15 years of a 30 year sentence. a 30 year sentence is a major convication...AND busted in the late eighties too?! there is no way this is the first time since 2006....imo.
    Oh, okay. Thank you, joga. I stand corrected. He got out of jail just short of 15 years. That is still a little less than half of his sentence.

Let's see what he gets this time.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

arghhhhhhh!! He's a 2 time child molester!! Now, a third!! Please, just shoot him.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Apparently, they realized she was kidnapped, not just missing.
    From the link:
    "The officers, M. Wollmershauser Jr. and S. Blann found Berry and the little girl, both partially clothed, in the truck, just as other officers were broadcasting the kidnapping call."
    Thanks so much STEADFAST, I read too quickly and didn't comprehend the full article. My emotional reaction was quicker than my ability to comprehend.

Thank God these officers were so quick... I still wish they could have shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Why feel rotten? This is further proof to me that I am right when I say these "things" are fundamentally defective and cannot be fixed. Life in prison or execution for child molesters on first offense is fine with me - get them out of circulation.
    I'm totally with you on this Adnoid. These freaks cannot ever be "fixed." Their "desires" are NOT normal and never will be. The laws and sentences need to be much more severe across the board.

A grown man that is SEXUALLY attracted to children is a danger and a lost cause, IMO. No different than men that are attracted to big boobs, long legs, blonde hair, whatever - but dangerous and ILLEGAL. It can't be corrected. It is what it is. But I do wonder WHY so many men are sexually attracted to children. WTH?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast