A Bear Walks Into A Fur Shop To Look At Mink Coats

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/08/13/delozier.bear.fur.shop.KUSA"]Linkage[/ame]

Fall is just around the corner and it does get chilly. Brrr! Or maybe Grrr!

I saw the clip....it was hilarious. If I worked in the store.... I would have freaked.

I saw the clip....it was hilarious. If I worked in the store.... I would have freaked.

I think he left because they didn't have his size. :crazy:

To be honest I don't know how I would have reacted. Anywhere from laughter to horror. :floorlaugh: :eek:

Linky

Woman warned against feeding wildlife eaten by bear
By Jennifer Brown
The Denver Post

Bears fed by humans lose their instinct to fear people and "they expect that food source to continue," he said.

"Not only are you putting yourself at risk, you're putting anyone else who may come in contact with that animal at risk because they are expecting a handout," Baskfield said.

The night before her death, Munson planned to feed an injured baby bear hard-boiled eggs and yogurt, another former tenant said. And she had planned to swat a large bear that was bothering the baby bear with a broom.

"She didn't have a chance in hell," said Connie Barnes, who lived with Munson for five years and never went outside after dark without a spotlight, her husband and his BB gun.

:furious:

That moron has led to deaths of more bears than anyone I've ever heard of.

She's also made the area dangerous for her neighbors. Sometimes helping is really hurting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back