753 users online (90 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IN - Mother strangles own daughter to get back at boyfriend

If this is a duplicate, I apologize and please combine the threads.

I was floored when I read this and still am. I truly don't get it. These poor, poor innocent children.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...abuse_20090813

GREENWOOD, Ind. (WISH) - A mother accused of strangling her own daughter to get back at her boyfriend is behind bars. The woman's boyfriend was arrested last week. He's accused of beating the woman's four-year-old son so badly, he's now in coma.

Greenwood police were first tipped off to the abuse when the mother brought her son to the hospital with severe head injuries. When police were questioning her about the abuse, she first denied it, but later admitted both she and her boyfriend beat the children. Greenwood police say the abuse has been going on for at least 17 months.

What?

WTF?

You've got to be kidding me.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Just to make it clear, the daughter isn't dead. However --
    Greenwood Police Department Commander Matt Fillenwarth said, "Alea was Pacheco's favorite and Arrowood would beat her to get back at him. She would pick the little girl up by her hair, choke her and then throw her around the room."

AND

Investigators believe abuse against the boy could've been caught before he was hospitalized. Court documents say the daycare center Raymond went to saw the marks on him and told Jessica that they "wouldn't report her this time."
    from Lucy's Mom's link

What can you really say about people like this??? And I use "people" lightly here.

The grown ups beat the kids instead of each other, when they were mad at each other? I really have no words except what a couple of ...........

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    The grown ups beat the kids instead of each other, when they were mad at each other? I really have no words except what a couple of ...........
    The worst case of passive-aggressiveness towards a mate that I believe I've ever seen. JMHO

It's awful isn't it Suzi? My mind readily filled in the blank you left, except mine had a few "f" bombs in it
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

People who hurt their own children should be taken out back and shot. Sorry, I know this is my first post here, but this is just the way I feel. These people have no redeeming qualities -- therefore they don't need to be around.
    Evil takes over when good people do nothing.

These poor children being used as punching bags by their parents. Shame on the daycare for not reporting what they suspected. I hope both children make a full medical and psychological recovery away from these parents.

Welcome to WS CPACHICK!

Does anyone know what the prognosis is for the brother?

All I have to say is, what the "f" is wrong with people?!

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Welcome CPACHICK
    Here we go again. These scums of the earth were doing this for sometime. NO ONE ever called cps, surely someone knew this was going on. Auhhhh this makes me so mad.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Welcome CPAChick!!

This is absolutely sickening!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I hope the daycare looses their license. This is not right. How could anyone send a child home to their abuser without calling CPS? these people do not need to be caretakers for children.

Quote Originally Posted by CPACHICK View Post
    People who hurt their own children should be taken out back and shot. Sorry, I know this is my first post here, but this is just the way I feel. These people have no redeeming qualities -- therefore they don't need to be around.
    Personally, I think that was a fabulous first post! And I couldn't agree more. Words fail me.... Okay, not really, but all the words that come to mind would get me sent to time out.

Quote Originally Posted by CPACHICK View Post
    It may be your first post, but many of us can totally relate to the way you feel about this!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I just do not even know what to say. WHY do people like this have children? WHY?

I love the "take 'em out back & shoot 'em" idea. Course, that's not how we roll here in the good old USA, but sometimes, I sure wish it was!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast