805 users online (96 members and 709 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Dionna, 17 mos, & Kaden Warren, 5 mos, die in hot car, Valrico, 13 Aug 2009

I'm afraid of hearing the details. RIP to the beautiful angels taken too soon.

Please keep us updated as to the results of the autopsies. Right now, it is truly a mystery.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Deeply disturbing. There won't be a good ending to this investigation.

I wonder what explanation the parents have given. I can't imagine the dad just bringing them in like they were asleep without being hysterical and begging for help, but that's what the witnesses say happened.

DCF had investigated them for abuse.
    Another one where someone along the way raised the redflag.
    And all we did was paperwork.
    Not blaming DCF employees, but the system is broken.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/aug...andon-hospita/

Looks like they were left in the hot car. As a Florida resident, I can't even imagine how miserable those babies must have been. Body temps over 109.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story...storyid=111512

Here's her myspace with pics of the kids http://www.myspace.com/enidlin

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Looks like they were left in the hot car. As a Florida resident, I can't even imagine how miserable those babies must have been. Body temps over 109.

Oh my Lord!! when is this going to stop!!!

So....let's see, her myspace mood (as of yesterday, the last day she logged in) was "drunk", complete with rolling eyeballs in a smiley face....was that before something happened to her children, or after? If I were to make a decision based upon her page alone, I'd say this was another person who had no business having children.

ETA: I am basing my comment above on not just her drunken mood, but also the list of friends she has. Really, what else can you go by? She doesn't list anything about herself other than those two things. Her mood, and her friends.
    Last edited by oh_gal; 08-14-2009 at 05:52 PM.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    So....let's see, her myspace mood (as of yesterday, the last day she logged in) was "drunk", complete with rolling eyeballs in a smiley face....was that before something happened to her children, or after? If I were to make a decision based upon her page alone, I'd say this was another person who had no business having children.
    I don't read much into the mood. It has been the same since july 24th. so I don't think she has changed it since then. JMO

I wasn't talking about just her "mood" icon, but since you mentioned it, the children were brought to the hospital yesterday, which was the last day she logged in. What I was saying was, "Was she drunk, and that's why perhaps these children were left in a hot car, or something else, and are now dead," or...as the article states, she is grief-stricken, is that the cause of her drinking? Of course, just my opinion, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post

Did you all catch this at the end of the article?:

"There is speculation among neighbors the kids may have been left in a hot car because one of the vehicles from the home was impounded overnight."

The car thing would make sense based on their body temps alone. If that is the case, I'm sure the officers are investigating how they were left.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Two at once this time... these stories never get better...

RIP Babies.

Autopsies finished, not saying cause of death yet

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cle1027659.ece

TAMPA — Sheriff's investigators on Friday searched the Valrico house where two young children lived, but have not yet revealed what caused their deaths.
    The Medical Examiner has finished the autopsies of the two infants who were pronounced dead after their father carried them to Brandon Regional Hospital on Thursday afternoon.
    At at press conference this afternoon, a sheriff's spokesman said the children had "elevated" body temperatures but declined to confirm a report that the children had been left in a hot car, or provide many other details.
    Around 3 p.m. Thursday, Kaden Warren, 5 months, and his sister, Dionna Ervin, 17 months, were taken to the hospital by their father, Michael Jon Ervin, 26, of 3807 Ridgeview Place in Valrico.
    Their mother, Enidlin Rae Warren, 24, lives at the same address, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
    Jan Gregory, regional deputy director for the Florida Department of Children and Families, confirmed that child welfare workers opened an investigation involving the children once before, but she couldn't give any immediate details about the case or its outcome.
    The sheriff's Child Protective Investigations Division has joined the investigation into the children's deaths, a routine matter in cases like this that involve children.
    Maj. Harold Winsett, a sheriff's spokesman, declined to say what deputies were seeking when they searched the couple's house. He said that, at some point in the investigation, they had impounded a vehicle and were preparing to search it.
    Initially, he said, Ervin had provided statements to investigators but the family had since become "somewhat uncooperative."
    "At this point, a crime has not been determined," Winsett said.
    The autopsies are expected to determine how the children died, but Winsett declined to offer a time frame of when the results would be released.

more at link...............
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast