Janet's case coming up on ABC Primetime Crime

L L & S

Reaction score
Please watch ABC Primetime Crime on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 with John Quinones on the April 26, 2005 murder of Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa and her unborn child of Durham, NC. To date, no arrest has been made. Please check your local listing for times.
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/

The world has not forgotten Janet and her baby. There are still many people working to solve this case and arrest the person who killed her. ABC has taken the ball and is running with it leading the way for more people to ask Who, Why, and how much longer will justice be delayed for Janet.

Please spread the word and tune in with us on August 26.

It's about time that this case got some National exposure.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Oh I am so watching this....I want to see if Raven is interviewed and I want to analyze him.

When I click the link, I get a "leaving facebook" page. I did look through the Primetime: Crime schedule and didn't see anything about Janet (by directly going to Primetime/ABC's page). I'd like to see an update on this case, I am wondering if I'm doing something wrong? TIA to anyone who can help! :blowkiss:

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/terminatrixator/bcjanetabcshow.jpg

This is the card that was on Facebook. I was told that anyone could use the card, pass it around on the internet, it was free to use and distribute. I'm literally passing it out to anyone and everyone I meet.

The information I read is ABC Primetime Crime is doing a show on Janet's murder and that the host will be John Quinones, the guy from 20/20. I think he has that show "What would you do."

The airing is on Wednesday August 26, 2009, so check your local listing for times.

There is no indications so far as how this show is being done, is it a re-creation, interviews, new leads, etc. I truly don't know.

I would have liked to see Raven on there, taking investigators and ABC through the night of the crime, showing us how he found Janet, I would love to see some tough questions asked of Raven.

After all the mistakes that showed he is a narcissist with his laughing at inappropriate times, the fakeness of his NCWanted Interview, the way he tried to make himself look like this great guy to the point of making Janet look like "she definitely wears the pants" and how he states he was submissive to her, just remembering him say those things makes me gag. He talks about how Janet got loud of the voice....which was ridiculous even from him. He said of the night of the murder "something wasn't wrong...I wasn't there." BIG faux paus if you ask me.

He is either going to do the interview to correct all his horrendous mistakes or he knows he can't pull it off! I doubt he will be speaking myself. He has such a temper I cannot see anyone asking him tough questions where his temper wouldn't flare and then if that don't work the waterworks would come to play. Nothing I enjoy more than seeing the Raven crying...but I'd rather see him crying in an orange jumpsuit!

He has NEVER done anything to help find the "murderer". He has done nothing to try to get to the bottom of what happened to his wife. He hasn't cooperated with police, to the point he came into Durham for his embezzlement hearing & the NCWanted interview and did not visit with investigators.

I know the FBI interviewed him in Utah, but NC police cannot go outside their jurisdiction and interview him. It had to be done Federally. Other than that, he hasn't cooperated with LE.

I'm not delusion, and imo he will never, never admit what he did to Janet and he has never feared for his or his son's safety because, I believe he is the perpetrator.

I am of the opinion that Raven moved on with his life before Janet was murdered, when he left her the first time and the only time he looked back was to make sure he got Kaiden. He wasn't about to let Janet move on with her life with his son. If he couldn't have Janet, nobody was going to.

As usual this is just my :twocents: and my opinion!

I'll check my cable listing closer to the date (the guide on the television seems to only show about a week ahead of time). Thanks so much!

THIS IS FANTASTIC. I am looking forward to this. I am very curious to see if Raven is interviewed, especially after the NCWanted interview. I hope this interview sheds some light and that the perpetrator of this heinous crime finally fesses up. Janet's family and friends will be in my prayers.

{{BUMP}} This is less than a week away! Set your DVR!

I hope ABC does a good job with the show.

A friend of mine who works at a news station reminded me that just because the show is set for Wednesday on ABC, it will be barring anything that is news breaking, like a celebrity, politician passing or a national or natural crisis and it will most likely be postponed.

I forget about these things, but it is what happened with the Nancy Grace show.

Considering we dealt with the Runaway Bride being the top story in the National Media when Janet was murdered, I guess this is something that I would pass on to everyone.

Plug in:

I was looking through ABC's site and it seems they put their shows online but I'm not sure if it's right away or after the airing like they do with NCWanted.

I noticed to view their segments in whole, you have to download a plug-in, so I guess it helps to be prepared and you can do so at the following link:

http://vp2.abc.go.com/watch/primetime-crime/218130

This is wonderful news!! Thank you for posting about the show.

Janet was robbed of news coverage by the runaway bride hoax story breaking. I hope this generates much renewed interest in her case, and national pressure on " the Bird".

People will have to see that he is the only logical suspect, and he may feel renewed pressure. I hope he does something ( else) really stupid.

I hope no one minds me saying that I wish that a very similar case in the Raleigh Durham area could be mentioned in this show. It's the murder of Jenna Nielson, who was also young, pretty, hard-working, married with one child and pregnant with her second.
Both cases make me cry with the absolute injustice and the horrible cruelty of killing pregnant women who loved and were loved, and should have had their entire lives ahead of them.

God bless and keep Janet and Jenna and all of the unnamed women who died similar deaths with their unborn babies.

I'll be watching no matter what!!
I wonder if a certain S. Peters will be too? :furious:

Bumping for anyone who might have missed this.

I hope Ted Kennedy's death doesn't pre-empt this story on Primetime!!! I want Janet's story told and for people to be reminded that a killer is free and living the life of riley. I also am really interested in seeing what his newest bride's thoughts of him are.

There was another episode (different case) on Primetime Crime that was moved, I believe 2 times (once for the passing of MJ). It's entirely possible that Janet's case/episode could air next week? I'll keep an eye out and if I see anything I'll post it here.

Thanks Boys. I'm noticing that it's spreading across the internet and even http://tearsforjanet.com is showing that that it's not airing tonight.

I'm willing to bet Raven's excited that he has more time to do "damage control" and I'm sure he's doing the best he can to spin this to his advantage.

I am sure it will air eventually. This happened with the Nancy Grace show and it happens with all networks.

I am going to look at the positives and hopefully it will be on next week!

Sen. Ted Kennedy Dies at Age 77
Watch the ABC News Special "Remembering Ted Kennedy" TONIGHT at 10 p.m. ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/primetime

No news on the the ABC site when they will end up airing their episode "What Happened to Janet Abaroa".
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! NOT again!!!! YEEESH. Well at least this is something real, he didn't fake his death like that one chick faked her disappearence, but good grief who says lighting doesn't strike twice?!? And I was REALLY looking forward to this!

:furious::furious: NO!!NO!NO!!!!!

So we get to hear about a man who let a woman die, then lied about it for all of his drunken life. Who lived a life of decadence with his brothers, who was as famous for " being" a Kennedy as anything else. And by the way, I had felt a bit sorry for the remaining generation until this happened.

I AM SO UTTERLY FURIOUS!!!!!!:furious::furious:

Thanks Boys. I'm noticing that it's spreading across the internet and even http://tearsforjanet.com is showing that that it's not airing tonight.

I'm willing to bet Raven's excited that he has more time to do "damage control" and also Isure he's doing the best he can to spin this to his advantage.

I am sure it will air eventually. This happened with the Nancy Grace show and it happens with all networks.

I am going to look at the positives and hopefully it will be on next week!

I don't like when certain things are rescheduled for the "most important news of the day", but, I do believe that Janet's case (and others) will be shown at the "best time possible", for all of "us" to watch and comprehend for the benefit of Janet's story.

If "anyone" thinks they can do "damage control" at this moment, I pray that they are wrong. The truth usually comes out and it would be the time for the truths to come out in this case.

Prayers for Janet and her family. :praying:

LOL on the damage control. I just know if I feel all knotted up and twisted over not seeing the episode, and I was all hyper yesterday thinking about the show being today, I can only imagine how those that really don't want to see the show are feeling today.

Now they have to wait....just wait for the next announcement of the airing.

My thoughts are with the family and friends who are patiently waiting word for the next airing day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back