America's Unknown Child, a/k/a The Boy in the Box Myspace

vadersbabe

But never have I been a blue calm sea. I have alw
Reaction score
Hello all. I created a myspace page for "my boy" about a year ago. The response has been positive and at times, overwhelming. Please stop by and visit!

Thanks!

~ Nancy

the link.... www.myspace.com/americasunknownchild

If I may please put this here.I could not have a face book page for this little one. This board was made to help find the Identity of a little Unidentified boy they call (The Boy In The Box) He was found not alive. He was about 4 to 6 years old and found on February 25 1957 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.I put all the information I could find and will find on this board to do everything I can to help Identify this little one.Someone,somewhere knows who this little boy is. This makes me very sad. I promised this little one at his grave I would do everything I can and do my very best to find out who he is and give him his real name and I will. He deserved his name a long time ago. I also put a unidentified little girl (Baby Hope) found in 1991 in New York and other Unidentified Jane and John Does on here too to help try and Identify them also.This board is not really a discussion board. I set it up mainly for information purposes.It is being built up now. ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

http://theboyinthebox.yuku.com

I saw this boy's story many years ago when I first got a computer and became interested in unsolved mysteries. It's heartbreaking that someone could just leave him like that. There are a few good theories as to where he may have come from. Personally I think we will find out who he is eventually through the growing use of DNA for genealogy and some good sleuthing. I should say, if there is a DNA sample from this child. I can't remember now if there was a sample taken. Hope so.

Ms Suzanne I looked at your yuku page- you have certainly put a lot of work into it... bless you in your endeavor to seek a name for this poor child and seek justice for his untimely death. I was amazed at the number of tips that they have had, and none panned out. The investigators of the time appear to have put a good deal of time into the case. Just makes one wonder who is sitting out there some where responsible, or missing a loved one. Thank you for caring for the boy in the box. Much luck.

This case interests me so much but I only can get so much from reading i have looked on utube and can not find one thing about this boy is there a biography or a documentry anything like that at all outthere that tells more about this case ...???

Most everything on my board is from America's Unknown Child Website.There is other information from other places too on there on this board.I'm still building it up.This little boy in the box is very special to me.He is one of the first John and Jane Does I ever knew about.It bothers me very much and makes me very sad little ones like this are still unidentified.Someone does need to do a documentary or show on him.Like Unsolved Mysteries and other places.Maybe Nancy Grace can.It's also for little Baby Hope.She has her own special forum on there.

http://theboyinthebox.yuku.com/

Thanks for caring so much Ms. Suzanne! I'm glad someone does!

Thank you.I just get a very strong feeling someone knows exactly who this little boy is.

Great website, very informative.

This case has captured and haunted many in America, including me.

I still have hope that something will be found, some new info., an I.D.

I worry that those who knew anything may have died already.

My suspicions are still with the Foster family.

Most everything on my board is from America's Unknown Child Website.There is other information from other places too on there on this board.I'm still building it up.This little boy in the box is very special to me.He is one of the first John and Jane Does I ever knew about.It bothers me very much and makes me very sad little ones like this are still unidentified.Someone does need to do a documentary or show on him.Like Unsolved Mysteries and other places.Maybe Nancy Grace can.It's also for little Baby Hope.She has her own special forum on there.

http://theboyinthebox.yuku.com/

Your so right someone does..It's sad when you see shows that could help like USM cut off the air..or even AMW not doing shows the way they use too..sure theres nancy and jane but jane is to busy caring about animals and plastic garbage..and nancy well hell i havn't seen her on her own show in a month so who knows its sickening really.

Thank You.I think if enough people help keep him bumped up and keep his picture and story out there this little boy in the box can be Identified.I hope and pray someone re investigates his case again.He deserves so much better than this.It bothers me this little child does not have his real name on his grave.It's wrong.

Maybe I should change my name to Ignore everything i say...maybe then i would actually get someone to awnser any questions i might have and ask..

http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/...-the-box-still-unsolved-after-55-years-2.html

A few people have come to the police claiming to be witnesses. Ten years ago, a woman told the police her parents were responsible for the boy’s death. She offered a detailed, consistent account, but there is no way to corroborate her facts.

Hard evidence is still needed. It may come from the sample of DNA that was extracted from the boy’s remains in 2001. But a DNA match will only confirm a relationship between the boy and his parents or siblings. It can’t lead the police toward any suspects.

I thought the above bold was so very odd. The woman in the first paragraph, why not check her DNA against the boy's? To get the corroboration they say they have no way of getting? And, to me, if you find the match on the DNA, you have found the people who are guilty! DNA will ONLY lead them to a relationship, not a suspect? Very odd.

I don't know about guilty but they would be a heck of alot closer to the truth if they find the match/parents . It would give them a starting point although in a sence it's almost the perfect crime if it was them. All they would have to say was the boy was abducted in the middle of the night and there's no way do prove it or dis prove it. I can't believe i even have to ask this as it's beyond my comprehension to even think about but what would you be charged with if you didn't report your child taken. This case is kinda similar to CA in that way. If they don't report it common sense to me atleast says thier guilty but when its this many years later how do you prove it ?

Thank you 88Keys. That's greatly apprecieated .You know it took me amonth and a half to simply get what you just gave me and if you ask me thats the exact reason this case is so cold and somewhat forgotten. No one seems to wanna read anything what does this thread have 5 posts 3 by myself. I really wish someone with all the darn crime shows that are on tv now adays The ID channel why can't they do a show on this young boy someone by that i mean the tv people need to do a show about this boy and an up to date to bring this the attention it deserves.

I agree.All these shows should do a show on him and we should not give up on him.He deserves so much better than this.

I agree.All these shows should do a show on him and we should not give up on him.He deserves so much better than this.
I first started on WS for Mickey Shunick. I had known about this case for awhile, & had been haunted by its isolation. We have better DNA technology now, & if the Vidocq society can't come up w/ anything, an exhumation?? At least his DNA could be put into a national database. Are they sure of his age, or juvenile it be that b/c he was so malnourished he appeared younger? I have no clue if the pathology then could have established this?

The psychic w/ the log cabin looked promising, so does the idea of a foster home. Abuse of children, whether bio family or foster, would not have been reported then? Not sure about the laws then, were MDs required to report?

I agree, a haunting case. Why can't it be solved & that baby given a name? Even if who murdered/abused him is long dead? He deserves no less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back