Birthday Wishes to Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
15qxibk.jpg

The sky will be filled with balloons of your favorite color tomorrow Haleigh just for you. I pray you are standing next to your daddy and mommy tomorrow as the balloons fill they sky and know just how much you are loved.

Precious Haleigh, please know wherever you are that today is your day. (August 17th) Also know that many people who never even met you love you very much and think of you every day.

I believe in miracles and birthday wishes! On your birthday today, little Haleigh, please let your birthday wish be that you are located!

1672417ae1pyudfqi.gif

Prayers every day for your safe return, I know no matter what you are in God's hands while trusting Him to order the steps of LE and direct the path of Tim, TES, and search crews. You are loved and missed, and would be a wonderful playmate for my own little six year-old. She would love to have been at your party, watching you open your presents and sharing your cake. Wherever you are, we send heartfelt loving wishes on your special day.

1713854wd3njhpfpy.gif

:parrot:

It's officially August 17th.

:blowkiss: Happy Birthday HaLeigh! :blowkiss:

Praying for you everyday!

Happy Birthday Haleigh!

:praying:I asked God to grand a special miracle just for you....please come home safe. I pray where ever you are you are being taken care of and your gift for your special day to be your return to your family.
:HappyBday:cake4u::sponge::birthday_party::gold_crown::birthday::balloons::rose:

Happy Birthday Sweet HaLeigh! I hope you come home today. You have bought us together and we will stay til the end for you! Jr misses you and so does your family and all of us at WS. God Bless!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Haleigh!!! I pray for you everyday and I hope you're home with your family soon. :blowkiss:

:balloons: :balloons: :HappyBday: :cake4u: :partyguy: :sundae: :birthday_party: :balloons: :balloons: :sponge:

Happy Birthday Haleigh Anne Marie Cummings !
We are praying that today is the day you come home safe and well.

:HappyBday:HappyBday:HappyBday:bananapartyhat:
:cake:

:balloons::balloons::balloons:

Each and every tribute to Haleigh was beautiful. Here I sit with tears in my eyes hoping against hope that Haleigh will have a sixth birthday with both of her parents and all of the family. I saw her look of wonder and awe at her cake (last birthday?), and pray she will be able to experience that again.

Please, God, if it be Thy will, bring Haleigh home safe.

Happy Birthday to the prettiest 6 year old I know! I will not shed any tears for you today Haleigh because the only tears at a birthday should be tears of joy from the birthday girl because you got exactly what you asked mommy and daddy for. Today I am doing something very special for you Haleigh because you have touched my heart in a very special way. I hope you can see the 6 purple and red balloons that I fly for you..I know they are your favorite colors. Even though you are only 6 years old today, I know you know exactly what it feels like to have a heart full of hope. It is like the feeling that you get on Christmas Eve when you are trying to fall asleep waiting for morning to come so you can open presents. Well that is exactly how I feel today. I have a lot of hope in my heart. I wish I could seal it up and send it to your mommy and daddy today, instead I will just let your balloons fly and pray when I let them go that it will bring you home soon. Happy, happy birthday Haleigh Marie.

Happy Birthday HaLeigh

I am praying and keeping up the hope for you Baby Girl!!!!

Happy Birthday, HaLeigh

Our prayers for you and your family go Heavenward with these balloons.

balloons.jpg

Happy Birthday baby girl. I hope that you are able to see the balloons sent out today in your honor. I just blew out the candle on your birthday cupcake for you. My wish was that you come home soon to your family. I hope you get to feel the love that so many have for you. May the Lord wrap you in it, and keep you safe. God Bless you Haleigh, I love you.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member