CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I hope I wasn't over stepping my bounds here - but I couldn't tell who our mod was, and that thing was starting to look about ready to eat Tokyo...)

MISSING

Hassani_Campbell(4).jpg

HASSANI CAMPBELL, 5
Missing from Oakland, CA; Monday, August 10, 2009 at approximately 4:15p.m.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
or Oakland Police Department (California) 1-510-777-3333

(I hope I wasn't over stepping my bounds here - but I couldn't tell who our mod was, and that thing was starting to look about ready to eat Tokyo...)

Nope, I don't think you overstepped. In fact, if I could find the bowing down smiley, I'd send him your way. When you get to 42 pages, it's time to start a new one, it usually happens in the 30's.

Since Hassani has only been with JC and LR for 8 months I wonder if the former foster family has been looked into. Usually it's the other way around, bio parents snatching children from foster parents but I suppose it's possible that a foster parent could snatch a child.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Since Hassani has only been with JC and LR for 8 months I wonder if the former foster family has been looked into. Usually it's the other way around, bio parents snatching children from foster parents but I suppose it's possible that a foster parent could snatch a child.

I have seen fosters try to steal kids back through the courts through false reporting on other fosters or bios, but never literally seen fosters abduct a child. Although, stranger things have happened, it wouldn't surprise me. But, I don't think we will have much luck there, those records are very hard to get.

BTW, if Shemika's rights were TPR'd, why is there no record of it? For her or for RH? Those records are sometimes sealed, but they do show up on listings. I'm coming up empty.

And the thing that keeps coming back to me, on the heels of finding that charge in Virginia, is that Hassani is five years old, he's only three feet tall, and he only weighs thirty pounds? I realize he has CP and that ( I think) children with CP can tend to be tiny, but that child is the size of a two year old. I have to wonder if LWR didn't neglect to feed him too?!?

Help Find My Child is showing Hassani's weight as 40 lbs:

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/hassani-campbell

Maybe a bit, yes... I have always excelled at the pencil-necked details of life - such as organizing threads. It's a gift... not exactly as cool as, like, controlling storms with my mind, or anything. But it got me a glittery thank you, so WOOT! ;)

Thanks for the love.

Could be somethin, could be nothin
Found a page with Isiah Omar-Hassani Campbell listed under "Things I love." user is from CA.
http://www.blackplanet.com/_NeoSpunk_/

May be her bf, found him on Myspace.
Looking for confirmation of any connection.

I googled the name I.O and came up with a man who states that the name I.O-H.C. is his son. The man is in LA, CA. I don't think it is connected to the HC we are looking for NMK. JMHO.

OT Huckaby is due in court today at 1 (PM PT) perhaps she will finally be indicted for the murder of Sandra Cantu? I started a thread in her forum.

Sorry for the OT.

OT Huckaby is due in court today at 1 (PM PT) perhaps she will finally be indicted for the murder of Sandra Cantu? I started a thread in her forum.

Sorry for the OT.

I sure hope so Kat, pure evil doesn't even begin to describe.

Hoping that little Hassani is found soon. Let today be the day for at least one missing/abused/neglected child to have some justice. They don't deserve any cruelty at all.

It's been seven days. :praying: Hassani is found soon.

Checking in on Hassani and to see if any news reports on searches, etc. Still am unable to find out any further information on JMC.

Hassani (what a cute little guy!), really disturbed that there isn't a new report on the whereabouts of Hassani. LE should be looking at the biological parents relatives...Aunt, Uncle, Cousin someone. Foster dad proves sincere in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82