• Original Search Locations, including lakes
  • Esso Station Video Location, Suspect's Car​
  • 50 Minute Perimeter Radius from HD Guelph​
  • Dumpster Search Location, with Pics​
  • Side Road Item of Interest Location, with Pics​
  • Mt. Forest Recovery Location, with Article and Pic Links​
  • Mt. Forest Attempted Abduction Article Link​
  • Location of Possible Car Washes Visited​

Makes me want to believe MR was familiar with this access road by what Mr. Dinneen said and the fact that MR lived in this area, like to go for drives KWIM. JMO

Snipped from article. hordes of media descended on the region, residents said police planes were seen last week circling the fields above the access road. They described the laneway as a “needle in a haystack.”

“I don’t know how someone would know to go there unless they knew the area,” said Bernie Dinneen, who lives in the township.

“It’s in the middle of nowhere. You could drive by it a hundred times and not see it.”
http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1664427

I've created this map that I'm inviting all to help edit and add info. I'm not clear on the exits and entrances of Oliver Stevens school and which one Tori would have used to leave school that day. I'm not sure if the little parking lot of the red pathway on the map is a Caressant Care parking lot. I haven't added the media links yet and will be doing that soon.

Note: if you want to work on this map and remain anonymous, just make sure to create a google account with a fake name or your username.

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?clien....123289,-80.742946&spn=0.015317,0.038581&z=15

Bumping

Hopefully this will be editted to add any new info that comes out in court for us. This map was great to see where things were when Tori went missing

OK the main Victoria Stafford Search map is locked now (I thought that particular map was locked anyway). It took several hours to fix all the markers back to their original locations after a few people moved them all over the place. SIGH...........I still love you all though. xo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back