GUILTY CA - Martin Morales, Desiree Gonzales for child rape, torture, Apple Valley, 2009

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This one is in Apple Valley. So not only does she and her "roommate" torture and starve her child, but it looks like the 16 year old "roommate" might actually be her boyfriend....and she's 31! The whole story is disgusting! Poor little boy! :furious:

Mother Arrested in Brutal Child Torture
APPLE VALLEY -- A mother and her teenage roommate have been arrested after authorities say they found her 5-year-old son 'weak and emaciated' inside a closet.

Officers say the child was living at a house in the 21000 block of Pahute Road along with 9 other children, 3 adults and a teenage boy.

An anonymous tipster called a child abuse hot line this week and reported that a young child was being held hostage and denied food and water in a house.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-apple-valley-toture,0,638480.story

This one is in Apple Valley. So not only does she and her "roommate" torture and starve her child, but it looks like the 16 year old "roommate" might actually be her boyfriend....and she's 31! The whole story is disgusting! Poor little boy! :furious:

Mother Arrested in Brutal Child Torture
APPLE VALLEY -- A mother and her teenage roommate have been arrested after authorities say they found her 5-year-old son 'weak and emaciated' inside a closet.

Officers say the child was living at a house in the 21000 block of Pahute Road along with 9 other children, 3 adults and a teenage boy.

An anonymous tipster called a child abuse hot line this week and reported that a young child was being held hostage and denied food and water in a house.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-apple-valley-toture,0,638480.story

And there were 9 other children? I have three words for this: Neuter and Spay.
The look on that ' face! No remorse at all....

I thought the article said the nine other children weren't the children of the Mom arrested? I thought I read that there were two other adults in the home that weren't charged? Strange.

I've absolutely HAD it with these child-abusing (insert expletive)'s! :furious: I'm totally disgusted that the other two adults that were there weren't arrested as well. They had to have known what was going on and it was a total failure on their part to protect that child. In my mind, there is NO excuse they could give that would be plausible for allowing that child to be abused while they were all living together. That poor baby.

I need some help here-what is it about meth? How does it inspire this behavior? Because it seems to go hand in hand with inflicting damage on someone other than yourself.

This woman will be facing sex offender charges next for her relationship with the teen, please God. And why exactly have the other people in the home been given a pass on being charged? LE must be trying to figure out who made the call...

Poor baby-I will take you.

Thank you lord for the tipster who called this in. ALL and I mean ALL of the adults in that house should be charged for not calling in to help this poor child.

If you go to Google maps you can see that the 21000 block of Pahute Road is a subdivision of homes that would probably sell for $500K in California. Not a poor neighborhood.

Desiree Gonzalez and Ismael Frias have a pre-trial hearing on 06/25/2010 to be heard by Judge John Tomberlin.

This is so sick and horrible.
Why do people who starve children always look extremely well-fed themselves?

Water.
That was the first thing a 5-year-old boy asked for.

snip

“There were new bruises on top of old bruises,”

snip

Both Gonzalez and the teen showed evidence of being under the influence of a controlled substance, officials said.
Both also had ties to Los Angeles area gangs.
http://www.vvdailypress.com/articles/hands-13883-apple-mother.html

If this is our society, I'd like to resign my membership to said society.

Two gang members were sentenced to life terms March 1, 2013, for their role in a child sex/torture case in Apple Valley that was described by prosecutors as one of the worst in San Bernardino County history.

Superior Court Judge John Tomberlin sentenced MARTIN MORALES, 36, to the maximum term of 78 years to life in prison and JUAN CARLOS SANTOSHERRERA, age 23, to 32 years to life in prison. A third defendant CRYSTAL RODRIGUEZ, 36, was sentenced to 4 years in prison...

J. had been burned at least 10 times with a hot spoon and glue gun, suffered approximately 100 other injuries from beatings with belts, an electrical cord and punches to the face, and was sodomized by defendants Morales, SantosHerrera and a third Defendant, Ismael Frias, then age 16.

J. was later adopted by a relative, M., who told the court Friday that J. suffers severe emotional problems as a result of the abuse, and must take medications each day to cope with stress and trauma from his ordeal.

http://www.sbcountyda.org/Prosecuti...imesAgainstChildrenUnit/HighProfileCases.aspx

October 2019:

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County child welfare authorities admitted they were wrong to dismiss allegations of abuse against the mother of a 5-year-old boy who was later found brutalized and tortured by her, her boyfriend and his associates in San Bernardino County...

Gonzalez had previously had two older children removed from her custody and had abandoned a third. She missed scheduled drug tests and meetings with caseworkers, and later moved in with her boyfriend in Apple Valley...

The boy is in a foster home and is about to be adopted. He is undergoing mental health therapy and has been placed in a program for the academically gifted.

http://www.vcstar.com/news/la-offic...ng-abuse-ep-367064277-346938142.html?d=mobile

The case concerns the abuse and torture of minors, J. and R. During the time at issue, R. was 12 year's old. He is the son of Morales and Rodriguez. J. and his mother lived with Morales, Rodriguez, and their nine children (including R.) in a house in Apple Valley. Santos-Herrera, Jose Cervantes, and Ismael Frias also lived at the Apple Valley residence.

Because neither Morales nor Santos-Herrera challenge their convictions for torture and corporal injury, we are spared from having to discuss in detail the sickening treatment of the poor victims. Suffice it to say, Dr. Amy Young, a child abuse physician and the associate medical director of the Children's Assessment Center of San Bernardino (CAC), who examined J., testified that out of the thousands of child abuse victims she had examined, J. was one of the worst cases she had ever seen. Although R.'s injuries were not as severe and his treatment in the Apple Valley residence less horrific, he too had multiple injuries consistent with abuse.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...fBpVPT9-Q90ZxKZXw&sig2=gkHMU5rOdghKuj-KwwJbfw

January 2014:

Desiree Gonzales, 35, faces 17 years in prison per a plea agreement entered before Judge John Tomberlin at the Victorville courthouse on Friday. She pleaded no contest to one count of attempted torture and three counts of child abuse, and she admitted to personally inflicting great bodily injury on the victim.

http://m.pe.com/articles/-742018--.html

I want to thank you Rayemonde for the great job you are doing following up on some of these older cases. I found this thread because it showed up under the latest child torture thread, the Tara children, found dead in a Redding storage locker and their older sister found near death in a locked car. Arrested...another woman in her thirties with a teen boyfriend living in a gang neighborhood in Salinas, CA. Drugs likely involved...IMO meth. I cry.

What we are learning in that case is that tipsters should not remain anonymous because LE cannot follow up to get more information if their investigation does not reveal obvious abuse. So it's great to call in a tip, but please give your name and number.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ara-6-dead-9-yr-old-tortured-Redding-Dec-2015

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back