Canada - John Fulton, 12, autistic, murdered, Grand Forks, 15 Aug 2009 *Insanity*

GRAND FORKS — The body of a missing 12-year-old boy was found in Grand Forks late Monday, triggering a homicide investigation.
A terse RCMP press release issued Monday evening said officers had found the body of John Fulton at 8 p.m.
“The cause of death is believed to be a homicide. South East Major Crime Unit will be investigating,” RCMP Staff Sgt. Jim Harrison said.
The discovery ended a two-day search for Fulton, described as a high-functioning autistic.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ho...ear+Grand+Forks+found+dead/1901707/story.html

This is one of my worst nightmares. I also have a high-functioning son with autism. I worry about this type of thing everyday.

My heart and prayers go out to this family. Rest in peace little one.

Maz

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/9012909.html

RCMP look for a neighbour of a 12-year-old boy murdered in B.C

Police said Tuesday that John Fulton's body was discovered at a neighbouring home and they want to speak to Kimerbley Ruth Noyes.

Sgt. Rob Vermeulen said Tuesday that Noyes, 42, lives in the same townhouse complex as Fulton and people should be cautious if they see her.

``Kimberly Ruth Noyes does pose a threat to herself and possibly others due to her diagnosed state of mental health,'' Vermeulen said in a news release.

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc/home/contentposting.aspx?isfa=1&feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V3&showbyline=True&date=true&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20090818%2fchild_death_090818

Police are seeking Kimberly (Kim) Ruth Noyes, 42, who is described as white, 5'5" and 165 pounds, with mostly gray hair. She was last seen wearing dark pants and a long-sleeve burgundy shirt, riding a black mountain bike through Grand Forks on Tuesday morning

*snip

Anyone who encounters Noyes is instructed to call 911.

Members of the public who have any information about the case are asked to call Grand Forks police at 250-442-8288 or Crime Stoppers at 800-222-8477.

bc-090817-boy-fulton.jpg

John Fulton

bc-090818-kimberly-noyes.jpg

Kimberly Ruth Noyes

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090818/bc_autistic_murder_090818/20090818/?hub=CalgaryHome

The body of John Fulton was found in the Gables, a subsidized condo complex where he lived with his mother and sisters late Monday night. RCMP have not said how he died, or when.

Neighbour Theresa Paylor told CTV British Columbia Monday night the woman who lived in the residence was depressed.

"I've been talking with some neighbours of mine and no one's seen her outside the house in the last few weeks and she's kind of keeping to herself."

This occurred in a town where one of our dear posters lives - a very small town. Maybe she will pop in and give us some updates.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Homicide+suspected+missing+year+Grand+Forks+found+dead/1901707/story.html

Noyes was reportedly seen at the local Shell gas station early Tuesday morning where she “popped in, considered buying coffee and then took off,” a staff member said. Several other people reported spotting Noyes at various points around town early in the morning Tuesday.

The discovery ended a two-day search for Fulton that included officers canvassing door-to-door, a helicopter doing an aerial search Sunday morning and police and citizen foot patrols scouring the small town.

“I knew immediately that something had to be wrong because he wouldn’t have gone anywhere,” Fulton’s aunt Carolyn Lawrence told The Sun Monday afternoon, before the boy’s body was found. “The only place he’s ever run away from was school or camp and he ran straight home.”

Sorry for the rain of posts, but I was looking for info on John and it seemed kinda mean not to share. :)

I dont really know anymore than what is posted here. Helicopters are flying over right now, still looking for her. This does NOT happen here! We are all just sick.
I am sorry, I do not know the family nor the suspect. If I do hear any more, I will post.

This is strange indeed. Why would a woman with several children of her own, the youngest ones she had recently lost custody of, want to hurt another child, mentally ill or not. If she did it alone she must be psychotic. If she is that deranged would she ride off on a bicycle? It is good to know that her children are safe with their father. If I was him I would take the children on vacation until she is found. Does anyone know if he is in the area?

Sorry for the rain of posts, but I was looking for info on John and it seemed kinda mean not to share. :)
Thank you Paintr...your posts are very appreciated and helpful.

Maz

I am glad she has been caught. Whether or not she is competent enough to stand trial, she needs to be prevented from hurting anyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back