Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugh Wiggins

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muffet View Post
    That Lonnie Smith interview makes me wonder why HW and Tice haven't been arrested.
    I don't understand either. Especially HW. Wonder if it has to do with his limited immunity? I'm thinking they'll get around to it.

Found this on one of the Caylee threads.

Use immunity
    Definition
    : immunity granted to a witness in a criminal case that prevents the use of the witness's compelled testimony against that witness in a criminal prosecution
    Transactional and use immunity are granted to preserve the constitutional protection against self-incrimination. The states grant either form of this immunity, while the federal government grants only use immunity. A witness with use immunity may still be prosecuted, but only based on evidence not gathered from the protected testimony.
    2 : a usu. statutory prohibition that excludes specific documents or information from discovery

http://research.lawyers.com/glossary/use-immunity.html

BTW - I'm so glad JBean mentioned all the research done in the Anthony case. It's a great resource for this one, since it's the same state.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

any pics of this man???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/al...-2009_4-23-pm/

hugh was at the meeting!

In an interview with Escambia County sheriff's deputies on July 24, Lonnie Smith, 32, said three weeks before Byrd and Melanie Billings were shot and killed in their Beulah, Florida home he witnessed a meeting between Gonzalez, Jr., Gary Sumner and Hugh Wiggins.

Smith says after the meeting at the condo, Hugh Wiggins threatened him saying "if I got wind that you said anything, you know me....you'd go on a vacation you'd never come back from."
    Last edited by passionflower; 08-19-2009 at 01:55 PM. Reason: add from same article
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    any pics of this man???

MANY pics here in this PNJ gallary:

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gal...7150803&Ref=PH

As you have read, HW is the Pony Tail Dude

Enjoy them while they are there. PNJ tends to archive stuff and after a while PNJ links tend to not work anymore.

I find it interesting that Pam was trying to find someone other than Hugh to be the guardian of her daughter if she went to jail.

If I were heading to jail, I'd want my husband to be guardian of my children, not friends I'd only known for a year.

Either she doesn't trust Hugh with her daughter, or she expects Hugh will be going to jail too perhaps.

Justice for Hailey!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/al...-2009_4-23-pm/

Threats And Meetings In Billings Murder Plot
    <snipped>
    4:15 pm
    Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan confirms Hugh Wiggins, husband of Pamela Long Wiggins, is a person of interest in the Billings murder.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to megamami For This Useful Post:

http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/...g-wiggins.html

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
    Hugh Wiggins is Pamela Long Wiggins Husband: Hugh Wiggins is Patrick Poff Gonzalez Friend?

This blogger has done a good job of taking notes and recounting what she has found in the documents so far released. Good summaries.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megamami For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muffet View Post
    I find it interesting that Pam was trying to find someone other than Hugh to be the guardian of her daughter if she went to jail.

If I were heading to jail, I'd want my husband to be guardian of my children, not friends I'd only known for a year.

Either she doesn't trust Hugh with her daughter, or she expects Hugh will be going to jail too perhaps.
    BBM

Probably both with an emphasis on the latter.

This link was posted Solomisskitty in Media Links.

SunHerald-Weapons cache found on Coast

Before accepting the weapons, Denson told investigators he asked Wiggins “...are they clean and have they been involved in any crimes or are they stolen or what?”

Hugh Wiggins, reports show, replied, saying “no, they’re, they’re my personal weapons I just need you to hold them for a while.” Denson agreed, telling ATF agents that he’d known Wiggins for a while and considered him a trusted friend.

Denson told investigators that Wiggins gave him some of the weapons the night he arrived. He said the couple decided to stay overnight, reports showed, and they parked their mini-van at the Chevron station for the night. Denson told investigators he drove the couple to the Deluxe Inn & Suites on Mississippi 63 near Interstate 10 the night they arrived, and Hugh Wiggins reportedly gave Denson $80 in cash for him to go inside and rent the room for them.

Denson told agents Hugh Wiggins gave him the remainder of the weapons the following morning after he picked them up at the motel and drove them back to the convenience store. He said the exchange took place in the store’s parking lot.

Wonder why Hugh didn't just dump the weapons offshore? Said that's where he was headed. Maybe he worked out of a tight security dock.

All these guns and Denson didn't find it odd they had him go in and pay for the room. Yeah Right.

These people are on something. They left the guns in a parked car at the convenience store overnight?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RiverPirate For This Useful Post:

After reading those docs, I cannot believe that HW got immunity and has not been arrested. He was in this - up to his EARS - how in the world is he (and Tice) gonna walk away from this without impunity? I don't get it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaceSprocket For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LaceSprocket View Post
    After reading those docs, I cannot believe that HW got immunity and has not been arrested. He was in this - up to his EARS - how in the world is he (and Tice) gonna walk away from this without impunity? I don't get it.
    I don't think they're going to walk away. They can still be prosecuted from evidence generated from their information.
    Last edited by RiverPirate; 08-21-2009 at 08:51 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RiverPirate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RiverPirate View Post
    This link was posted Solomisskitty in Media Links.

SunHerald-Weapons cache found on Coast

Denson told investigators that Wiggins gave him some of the weapons the night he arrived. He said the couple decided to stay overnight, reports showed, and they parked their mini-van at the Chevron station for the night. Denson told investigators he drove the couple to the Deluxe Inn & Suites on Mississippi 63 near Interstate 10 the night they arrived, and Hugh Wiggins reportedly gave Denson $80 in cash for him to go inside and rent the room for them.

Denson told agents Hugh Wiggins gave him the remainder of the weapons the following morning after he picked them up at the motel and drove them back to the convenience store. He said the exchange took place in the store’s parking lot.

All these guns and Denson didn't find it odd they had him go in and pay for the room. Yeah Right.

These people are on something. They left the guns in a parked car at the convenience store overnight?
    I am so sorry but this is the strangest thing I have ever heard. He knew enough to ask if they were stolen or used in a crime ...he knew it was strange. But then when they won't even use their car to drive to a motel. They won't even book the room themselves. They give him more guns stored in the car the next day..yeah...like he didn't know they were running from something.

The painter lady knew something was up just with the weird people in Wiggins' own house. This guy is either dirty himself or would need a 2x4 upside the head to see the obvious.
    The more I read about these people, the more I get sick thinking about it. Premeditation and then continued obfuscations and dragging every Tom, Dick and Harry in, for what??? Did they really think they would get away with this forever? (I don't know, maybe people do???)

I will be happy when I know Hugh is in jail. He seems more culpable than his pathetic, pseudo, drugged up wife.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to megamami For This Useful Post:

I'm a little confused as to why the police have mostly focused on Pam, when it seems that Hugh might be a bigger player.

I remember an interview of a cleaning person where Pam was left upstairs alone and Hugh went downstairs for what seemed to be a shady meeting.

That didnt' seem to portray Pam as the ring leader to me.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Muffet For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast