Nine out of ten bills have traces of cocaine

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=111761&catid=8

St. Petersburg, Florida - Does the cash in your purse or wallet contain traces of cocaine? According to a new report, it probably does. In fact, researchers say nearly 90% of all bills they tested contained traces of cocaine - that's up from 67% in 2007.
Yuegang Zuo, a professor of chemistry at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, was the lead author of the study. Zuo presented his findings at the American Chemical Society in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.
Zuo is not suggesting every bill in circulation is used directly in consuming cocaine. But, he says, when contaminated bills are circulated, the residue rubs off on other cash.
The report says the amount of cocaine they detected does not pose a health risk and in most cases was a thousand times smaller than a grain of sand.

:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=111761&catid=8

St. Petersburg, Florida - Does the cash in your purse or wallet contain traces of cocaine? According to a new report, it probably does. In fact, researchers say nearly 90% of all bills they tested contained traces of cocaine - that's up from 67% in 2007.
Yuegang Zuo, a professor of chemistry at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, was the lead author of the study. Zuo presented his findings at the American Chemical Society in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.
Zuo is not suggesting every bill in circulation is used directly in consuming cocaine. But, he says, when contaminated bills are circulated, the residue rubs off on other cash.
The report says the amount of cocaine they detected does not pose a health risk and in most cases was a thousand times smaller than a grain of sand.

If it wasn't so dirty, I'd be lickin my money :crazy: Just kidding... kind of...

I remember years ago when the lockal state correctional institution got its "sniffer," they decided to randomly check guards w/ it. The COs all came out positive for cocaine and were put on admin. leave. The union officials came out w/ this information then and COs were advised not to bring their wallets to work. Those who tested positive were subsequently resniffed & given blood tests then reinstated.

This didn't surprise me LOL

Money is so disgusting. The coke doesn't even phase me. I worked in a retail convience shop and have seen soldiers pull paper money out of their freakin crotch area when they were in their exercise clothes to pay for a purchase. No lie.

Oh and it was soggy from sweat too. Nassy.

Money is so disgusting. The coke doesn't even phase me. I worked in a retail convience shop and have seen soldiers pull paper money out of their freakin crotch area when they were in their exercise clothes to pay for a purchase. No lie.

:puke:

No doubt Trishy, I got to where I would look and them when they tried to hand me money they had pulled out of there and say "Duuuuuude, c'mon man~tuck your debit card in the top of your sock next time...jeez." LOL

No doubt Trishy, I got to where I would look and them when they tried to hand me money they had pulled out of there and say "Duuuuuude, c'mon man~tuck your debit card in the top of your sock next time...jeez." LOL

Guess I won't be lickin my money... :lick:

I just finished sniffing all of my bills! Can I borrow yours?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

OMG!

Guess I will not be sniffing any more bills after all!!!

:eek:

I just finished sniffing all of my bills! Can I borrow yours?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

You can borrow mine but I have to admit they're soaked from licking them... before Kat told her story... They're on the windowsill drying... :D And I'm washing my mouth out with soap, germ-x and anything else I can find...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back