Good News. Everyone Can Vote in Polls Even if you are not a Registered Member of WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FIRST POLL IS WILL BE UP WEDNESDAY AUGUST 19th BY THE EARLY AFTERNOON

Yes it's true!!!

If you are a registered member of Websleuths.com you can vote in the Polls and comment on them.

If you are not registered you can still vote in the Polls just not comment on them.

If you are not a member and you want to comment as well as vote you can always register. Look for the "register" tab at the top of the page.

Our first Poll will be up by Wednesday afternoon and will have to do with the Hayleigh Cummings case.

When we close the poll we will send out the results to the members of the media.

Thanks everyone for your great support. This is our chance to let the media know what Websleuths.com members and readers are thinking about high profile cases.

Tricia

How cool! I think it is a great idea that everyone can cast a vote in the polls!

I was a 'reader' of Websleuths for a long time before I became a member.

(Just a quick note to all the 'not-yet' members out there: Go ahead and join. It is so much more fulfilling as a member. There is a wonderful communty of members here to get to know, and you will have access to alot more than you even do now. Give membership a try- you will be pleasantly surprised at all you get in return, and probably wish, like I did, that you had become a member sooner)!

Thanks Tricia. Can hardly wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member