• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

50 3.02%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

17 1.03%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

65 3.93%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

0 0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

1 0.06%
  • I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

20 1.21%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Taller and bigger framed. His hair is cut very, very short, like a short buzz, dark brown.

2 0.12%
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Knows What Happened to Haleigh? Vote Now. No Need to be a Member

I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.

Who Knows What Happened to Haleigh? Vote Now. No Need to be a Member

Here is the first ever Websleuths.com Poll. When the poll is closed I will be sending out a press release to the media outlets to let them know what the people of the world think. We need a voice too in these discussions and here it is.

You Do Not Need To Be A Member Of Websleuths.com To Vote.

You do need to be a member to comment however. Look for the tab at the top right of the page to register if you want your comments known.

Feel free to comment as to why you voted the way you did. Please remember no name calling of anyone, be polite, and your post is your opinion only.

Please email me if you have any questions tgrif@xmission.com

Tell your friends at other forums to come on over and vote.

On your Mark, Get Set, VOTE!!!!

BUT WAIT. . .

Here is a message from Adnoid about a new feature;

In response to your requests, you can now write in who you think is responsible and vote for them. If you have already voted, no problem - as long as you are registered and signed in, you will be able to change your vote.

Please make sure your choice has not already been written in before you add it, as there is no way to prevent duplicate write ins. Thanks!

OK Got that now? Please double check if you write in your own choice that it has already not been written in. And you can change your vote if you are a member of Websleuths.

OK NOW... Ready. . . Set. . . VOTE!!!!!
    Last edited by Tricia; 08-20-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Definitely think it's someone who knows the family, either a family member or someone close to the family.
    I voted other persons not mention in the poll.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Haleighs name is spelled wrong, thought you should know. There is no y in her name. Thanks.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Haleighs name is spelled wrong, thought you should know. There is no y in her name. Thanks.
    Thank you i was just going to pm her with the correct spelling. HaLeigh

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Tricia for the terrific poll, and then giving it to the media ;}

IMO Haleigh's disappearance was caused by a family member or someone who knows the family. I voted for 'person's not mentioned'.

With LE saying today she was not taken by a stranger I don't think that rules out a SO taking her, as Ron and Misty were friends with at least one SO, whose home they had visited with Haleigh present when they did. It's going to end up being someone like this I think.

Also the fact it has been so many months since she was taken shows it was familial IMO. Strangers don't hide bodies. Those who are familial do as they know they will be looked at and don't want to be caught. xox
    Last edited by scandi; 08-19-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: To clarify my vote

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

I have not commented on this case in a few months,,,,,
    But it was my impression at the time, she is no longer in the area.
    and may have been transported out by someone on the Amtrak train, or other public transportation system in the area, such as the train at the train station.

There, in the beginning to me, was something fake about this case, though i couldn't put a finger on it.
    like a copycat of another situation they had there in the area, the caylee situation.......except in this case, it seemed to be all planned for the national attention.......but like i said, i have not been following this case for months , so it probably has no meaning now.

I don't think this girl was murdered and buried somewhere, but still alive with someone, just a hunch i have about that.
    though could be wrong, and its just wishful thinking.

.ALL MOO AND SPECULATION.
    +
    Anneliese Michel

[second chapter twelfth verse of Philippians]
    ["Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling"]

Emily Rose

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to :+:MrTT:+: For This Useful Post:

I'm surprised that people are voting for "persons not mentnioned". WOW. I didn't think that one would get anything.

Thank you for the correct spelling. Spelling is not my best ability.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

I voted "other" because I have a feeling Ron ticked someone off and they wanted revenge. I don't know why.

In The Forest With The Top Down

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:

I voted others. I think maternal grandmother with help of family and friends.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

I also voted for other person not mentioned in this poll. I was really surprised to come here and see this poll with Ron and Crystal's name on it as they were cleared in the press release on Monday..I am not so surprised that I am reading the same rumors, lies and just plain nasty things being said and allowed to stay in the public part of the forum. Please tell me how this solves a case? Of course maybe if I say IMO I will not get banned.
    There are THREE sides to every story, 1. Yours 2. Mine and finally number 3. THE TRUTH

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Littleone48 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Littleone48 View Post
    I also voted for other person not mentioned in this poll. I was really surprised to come here and see this poll with Ron and Crystal's name on it as they were cleared in the press release on Monday..I am not so surprised that I am reading the same rumors, lies and just plain nasty things being said and allowed to stay in the public part of the forum. Please tell me how this solves a case? Of course maybe if I say IMO I will not get banned.
    I thought Ron and Crystal were cleared also, I never thought either of them had anything to do with it.

I think it's someone connected to the maternal side of the family,whether a friend or boyfriend or extended family member.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cajun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    I thought Ron and Crystal were cleared also, I never thought either of them had anything to do with it.

I think it's someone connected to the maternal side of the family,whether a friend or boyfriend or extended family member.

that is my opinion also Maternal side of family
    that child support letter has always been my key since day one and has not changed

I was on the fence with crystal but since the le cleared her. she is scratched of my list along with ac man and ron

im on the fence about misty dont know if she might of helped the maternal side of the family or she was asleep and just dont know what happened jmo

Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    I have not commented on this case in a few months,,,,,
    But it was my impression at the time, she is no longer in the area.
    and may have been transported out by someone on the Amtrak train, or other public transportation system in the area, such as the train at the train station.

There, in the beginning to me, was something fake about this case, though i couldn't put a finger on it.
    like a copycat of another situation they had there in the area, the caylee situation.......except in this case, it seemed to be all planned for the national attention
    .......but like i said, i have not been following this case for months , so it probably has no meaning now.

I don't think this girl was murdered and buried somewhere, but still alive with someone, just a hunch i have about that.
    though could be wrong, and its just wishful thinking.

.ALL MOO AND SPECULATION.

BBM

I feel the same way and almost didnt vote until I say your post and our thinking is the same.

.....•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•. ♥ .•*`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•¨......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿•*¨`*•. (―`v΄―) (―`v΄―) .•*¨`*•✿............
    ........ . . ✿•*¨`*•.Έ(―`v΄―)Έ.•΄*¨`*•✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*•. ☆ .•*``•.Έ.•΄`*•. ☆ .•*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

Misty no doubt in my mind. Or Misty with an SO friend. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts on this one.
    “Maybe that's what life is...a wink of the eye and winking stars.”- Kerouac
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    "Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching"- Unknown

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Be Adequite! For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I'm surprised that people are voting for "persons not mentnioned". WOW. I didn't think that one would get anything.

Thank you for the correct spelling. Spelling is not my best ability.
    Yes, wow, more than 1 in 4 are voting for "persons not mentioned", myself included.

While I don't rule others out as possibilities, I think she was most likely taken by a family member of the Sheffield/Griffis side or someone in Misty's family, and I also still think there's a real chance it was an RSO.

I also feel there is a very good chance she is alive.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunnyphoenix1 For This Useful Post:

I voted for Ron and Misty. I have always felt they know a lot more than they have been saying. IMO of course.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redwine81 For This Useful Post:

...I was really surprised to come here and see this poll with Ron and Crystal's name on it as they were cleared in the press release on Monday...
    In just about every case the fact that someone is cleared, or that someone else is convicted, does not stop some people from believing that a particular individual is the guilty party none the less. This is a poll on what people are thinking, so that possibility is provided for.

...I am not so surprised that I am reading the same rumors, lies and just plain nasty things being said and allowed to stay in the public part of the forum. Please tell me how this solves a case? Of course maybe if I say IMO I will not get banned.
    Please tell me how your remarks do the same.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Email me

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

Here's a link to the press release on Monday-

http://www.pcso.us/

Please show me where it states that Crystal and Ron have been cleared.
    It states that they are not suspects.
    That is a police tactic used so the suspect will not think LE is looking at them.
    Remember Chris Coleman? Killed his wife and 2 sons. LE kept telling the public he was not a suspect then boom he was arrested.

My opinion only and a few facts thrown into the mix.

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Wow-this poll is all over the map! IMO Misty has been the key from the beginning, but that does not require much insight, lol.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

I voted for MC. She has been on the top of MY list from day one. If you can't clear those in the home with HC, that is the first problem, you have to find out why you can't clear those in the home.

I have never suspected CS or her side of the family. I need more than just a contempt letter to convince me.

I am on the fence as far as RC is concerned. I do not think he harmed his daughter, but with his explosive temper, accidents do happen.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:

I really don't think it was an abduction. I think there was an accident of some sort and Haleigh died as a result. I think Ron and Misty were both involved in some way. I can't see his family embracing Misty and defending her like they are when she was the last person known to be with Haleigh, and Haleigh disappeared on her watch. She has given inconsistent statements which certainly raise some questions with me, and I would think with Haleigh's family. I can see them covering for Ron if he had any involvement at all. They seem to have protected him all his life. This is my opinion only. I hope I am wrong, and Haleigh is alive and will one day be brought back to her family.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Annie For This Useful Post:

I think Misty and un-known male accomplice.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I voted Other Persons Not Mentioned.
    For some reason I just have a strong feeling Ron and Misty know where Haleigh is. I also think Haleigh is not alive (I pray to God I'm wrong) it has just been to long for her to not be seen somewhere.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Hi All,

Let me address some questions you may have.

The reason I added Ron and Crystal, even though they have been cleared by police, is because there are some of you out there who still think Ron or Crystal are involved. No matter what the police say.

This poll is not about what the police proclaim but it is about what you all think. You may not agree with the police.

What other choices would you like to see that I have not put up on the poll? Since this is our first poll I am learning as we go along.

Thanks everyone for your participation.

Loveya,
    Tricia
    `````````````````

And Face Book of course
     | 

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

I voted Ron and Misty. I do believe that TN and GGM know and may have participated in a coverup...so that would be involvement too. maybe we should add them?

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast