• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

50 3.02%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

17 1.03%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

65 3.93%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

0 0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

1 0.06%
  • I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

20 1.21%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Taller and bigger framed. His hair is cut very, very short, like a short buzz, dark brown.

2 0.12%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    I totally agree! Like I told a friend of mine the other day, I pretty much, eat, sleep and breathe this case, and there is NO way on God's green Earth, that there are over 300 people on the planet that think Marie Griffis is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
    Manipulation? Absolutely. Quite frankly, it disgusts me what lengths people will go to just to be "right".
    I am truly astounded. This has descended into the abyss of trivial nonsense and is shameful in my book. When did this become personal to the point of rigging the outcome of a poll at WS? I thought we of varied opinions were all here for HaLeigh and other victims.....I sadly find that I was wrong...dead wrong. I am embarassed.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Frustration is expected - there are people that know what happened to this poor kid that could talk but are not. But when someone allows their frustration to cause them to engage in dishonesty, they are lost.

Integrity is what we do when we don't think anyone is looking. Someone who cheats when they think they won't get caught is someone I won't ever trust, even if I think they're telling the truth later.

Anyway, here are some interesting results.
    Night Owls....I am getting old...no night shift here.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    I am truly astounded. This has descended into the abyss of trivial nonsense and is shameful in my book. When did this become personal to the point of rigging the outcome of a poll at WS? I thought we of varied opinions were all here for HaLeigh and other victims.....I sadly find that I was wrong...dead wrong. I am embarassed.
    I just came to look at this thread today.....may I ask why the wording of the listing for Marie is snarky and a bit insulting in and of itself, when none of the other options are worded this way? Why is it "granny Marie" which in my opinion is a demeaning way to say it? The other listings are simply the name or description of the individual/s--yet this one is a put down in itself. The one other time that I briefly looked at this poll, the numbers were at well over 70% total for Ron/MC/and family as to being involved. This poll has obviously been manipulated recently and is not representative in any way of true opinion. One option does not suddenly get hundreds of votes in quick sequential order, unless an agenda is being forced into the poll by a particular group. Shameful behavior such as this does not change the facts, nor does it change the opinion of the vast majority of the people or of LE. Good try, somewhat pitiful act of desperation, but no one is falling for it.

imoo

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CeeKer View Post
    Very respectfully but being "dishonest" in a loose poll is nothing compared to some of the vile things that have been posted on the net regarding the Cummings family, who until they are charged with a crime, are still crime victims. Not to mention professional people posting on websites to further their own agendas. IMO there are a lot of people who might have a hard time looking in the mirror regarding this case.

Very naive and unfair to suggest that only the Cummings have been "victims" of vile things as both sides have suffered. It is this blatant bias that causes more problems IMHO.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helplessly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    I'm going to state the obvious here...

'Hijacking' a plane is stealing.

'Carjacking' a vehicle is stealing.

'Poll-jacking' this voting forum is stealing.

Sorry, I just hate 'sneaky' as much as I hate a thief.
    I for one Have been watching this poll to see the numbers go up and even watched one day while the Poll against Ron climb like it was on a auto vote .and that is sad why NOT find out what people really think and not SWAY the vote?I see everyone is saying Marie was the one that was being compromised HECK, no I bet if they did a graf they would find that it was Ron that was compromised and show a incline that was out right swaying imo. And did anyone think that maybe since they can't post and you don't know who they are they can HONESTLY vote and not be picked apart or sluethed? YEs sluethed I know that posters are doing that from this forum and that is Sad that they take their own person agenda of what happen to them and how dare i will fight my own personal life battle and almost like they are on a crusade to justify there pain or vendetta on a missling little girl YEAH Haleigh Cummings is missing does anyone care anymore? Or is it now so personal? Maybe the real truth of how people feel is coming out I can't believe the attacks are coming left and right of how this and that, more tit for tat. I have not posted on this case due to all the tit for tat and how some get away with the outright rude,obnoxious comments . SO sad when i joined this forum i believed it was great place to post, but the last 6 months i have watched alot of Junk going on and have lost the happiness i felt when i logged in to help find a little girl. I find myself not wanting to voice my opinion so that i don't get outed on other forums and yes EVEN attacked at AH site about personal things using me as a example of how i would feel. Why has everyone lost the focus of what this even started out to be HaLeigh Cummings? I for one hope that the poll is not compromised and that you all can sleep at night, knowing that the little girl we all fell in love with is wanting to come home and all the BS that is stopping the focus needs to cease ,Good people that we were working hard at finding the baby have left before long this forum is going to be a ghosttown and I hope the administator realize it before it is to late . You have a GANG that is destroying your forum Tricia and it is Really sad, these Children need us to help find them. And furthermore Haleigh needs to come home.

Haleigh we love you honey and are trying to find you!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyover88 View Post
    Really? I found it odd that in the beginning people felt sorry for RC but once the rumors and lies started it all changed..(read the beginning threads of this case) Once people were told he was involved with the mexican drug cartel and he robbed the biggest drug dealer in town.. Peoples opinions started to change...Well them rumors only came from a few "locals" with agendas...IMO

Have a good evening. (family time)

Jmo but I watched the RT become a Vendetta to destroy Ron and each of those rumors were squashed no FACTS became of them, but they are still lingering around and able to be posted over and over and over. I for one feel that the personal attacks are what destroyed the confidence in people and felt the only way they could post was to join. you know the saying if you can't beat them Join them . Well I for one am my own person and what i think or feel is not swayed by rumors or agenda's. I judge a person by the inside not the cover. I don't feel the need to have my personal page have albums making fun of the family , I don't have twitters, i don't have photoshop, all i have is my own thoughts and feelings and do not allow someone to make me be in the GANG, or to feel the need to fit in i am allright with being the NERD. I am here for Haleigh and not the games.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kittylyn461 View Post
    Jmo but I watched the RT become a Vendetta to destroy Ron and each of those rumors were squashed no FACTS became of them, but they are still lingering around and able to be posted over and over and over. I for one feel that the personal attacks are what destroyed the confidence in people and felt the only way they could post was to join. you know the saying if you can't beat them Join them . Well I for one am my own person and what i think or feel is not swayed by rumors or agenda's. I judge a person by the inside not the cover. I don't feel the need to have my personal page have albums making fun of the family , I don't have twitters, i don't have photoshop, all i have is my own thoughts and feelings and do not allow someone to make me be in the GANG, or to feel the need to fit in i am allright with being the NERD. I am here for Haleigh and not the games.
    kittylyn...I am happy that you have the right to post your opinion. I also have that right and thank the admin and mods for it. I am sorry that you feel that the RT is not the place that puts your ideas forward. I have found it and the mod there, fair and unbiased. Just because many people have come to feel that by his behavior and public arrest record RC has become a person of some suspicion, does not mean we are a GANG. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it....I have never seen anyone here at WS trying to coerce another to "be or do" anything. Hopefully, you will be able to post with us even though you do not agree with our opinion.
    Last edited by stilettos; 08-23-2009 at 01:00 PM.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kittylyn461 View Post

Kitty...no one is forced to post here at WS and Tricia, Top etc do a fabulous job IMO--

BBM-- I find that sadly all we have to use as a guide to "judge" people in this sad saga is their criminal records and behaviors....my opinions are formed by these factors and I don't give a rat's azz or head if ANYONE agrees with me....JMO
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helplessly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    kittylyn...I am happy that you have the right to post your opinion. I also have that right and thank the admin and mods for it. I am sorry that you feel that the RT is not the place that puts your ideas forward. I have found it and the mod there, fair and unbiased. Just because many people have come to feel that by his behavior and public arrest record RC has become a person of some suspicion, does not mean we are a GANG. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it....I have never seen anyone here at WS trying to coerce another to "be or do" anything. Hopefully, you will be able to post with us even though you do not agree with our opinion.

I am going to be very nice when i say this but IMO and I stand by my thoughts and feelings in regard to this opinion of mine. I know and can name at least 5 people that have done everything and alot things on this forums and other to get them shut down . I have watched these people and their followers "I've got your back kinda thing" and I really find it childlike behavior It does seem though that certain people feel they need and want to argue. I for one don't so This is my last thought on this and will not further discuss to just make someone happy to argue.

I never fully realized what a thankless job the mods have until I read this thread in its entirety. I've found most of the mods here to be fair and unbiased - THANK YOU.

Secondly, I've noticed the cat whose tail is CAUGHT in the door usually screeches the loudest.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Blackwatch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunner View Post
    Aren't you local Crazyover88? Do you have an agenda? If I pull all the posts you've made, can you back them up with a link?

I rest my case.
    I don't recall ever stating i was local to the Satsuma Area..No agenda on my part.. I came to WS for Haleigh unlike others..Could you pull up my post where i stated i was a local and knew things for a fact? TIA

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyover88 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I never fully realized what a thankless job the mods have until I read this thread in its entirety. I've found most of the mods here to be fair and unbiased - THANK YOU.

Secondly, I've noticed the cat whose tail is CAUGHT in the door usually screeches the loudest.
    I will cosign this post!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Malesherbes For This Useful Post:

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    I have to say this is a very enjoyable thread because we have the usual debate going on BUT with mods interacting more and sort of acting as facilitators in a support group. Detached, logical, reasonable. I would like to have more of these, but I think the mods would run away *LOL*

Adji is 14 years old on 10-15-14 Happy Birthday Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gracenote For This Useful Post:

I don't recall ever stating i was local to the Satsuma Area..No agenda on my part.. I came to WS for Haleigh unlike others..Could you pull up my post where i stated i was a local and knew things for a fact? TIA
    You might want to check your PM's, like real quick.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TopGunner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunner View Post
    You might want to check your PM's, like real quick.
    Hi TG
    Last edited by adnoid; 08-23-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: fix quote

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Crazy You never said you were a LOCAL you said you lived near by i was in that SG with you , and I have a great memory and if the SG posts are posted for all then I think ALL the SG"S should be displayed for ALL to see the workings of what has became a division. JMO ! Sad WHO cares about anyone thinks. I KNOW that I only gave out personal information to a choosen few and one person that i truly trusted turned on me also and broadcast it to other forum's our personal conversations. JMO

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    The first 7 options were put up by Tricia when she made the poll. We set the poll up to allow write in votes, so the ones after the seventh were all added by other members. The member that added that option would be the best one to answer your question.
    Hi ******! How do we find who added the other options? (very technology challenged here ) I 'believe' it was Flossie just by reading the first thread, but is there a way to see who added what options? just curious..

ETA-Big TY to admin/mods for bringing back our RT, (it looks like everyones trying to be good ) and for making WS the wonderful place I love to read and post!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

The first 7 options were put up by Tricia when she made the poll. We set the poll up to allow write in votes, so the ones after the seventh were all added by other members. The member that added that option would be the best one to answer your question.
    I understand, now, the later options were added....and that is how the wording got to be so insinuating and inappropriate. If that member is interested in being respectful they should change the wording to the proper name as the others are worded. If not, then I hope that the mods will consider changing it themselves. Thanks for explaining this and for putting up with all of our opinions!

JMO

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Also, just an observation-

Granny Theresa is the one in this story who has actually lawyered up- yet she isn't a featured option- like Marie is-

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malesherbes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Hi ******! How do we find who added the other options? (very technology challenged here ) I 'believe' it was Flossie just by reading the first thread, but is there a way to see who added what options? just curious..

ETA-Big TY to admin/mods for bringing back our RT, (it looks like everyones trying to be good ) and for making WS the wonderful place I love to read and post!
    I added the Granny Marie with accomplices option and changed my vote from others to her. I believe she is behind HaLeigh's abduction.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    I added the Granny Marie with accomplices option and changed my vote from others to her. I believe she is behind HaLeigh's abduction.
    No surprise.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Helplessly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Malesherbes View Post
    Also, just an observation-

Granny Theresa is the one in this story who has actually lawyered up- yet she isn't a featured option- like Marie is-
    You could add her if you like. I don't believe she is involved in any way, but if someone did think that why not add her?
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Thanks ******, I didn't see that until you quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    I understand, now, the later options were added....and that is how the wording got to be so insinuating and inappropriate. If that member is interested in being respectful they should change the wording to the proper name as the others are worded. If not, then I hope that the mods will consider changing it themselves. Thanks for explaining this and for putting up with all of our opinions!

JMO
    I don't think they can be changed, edited or deleted after they are added. If they could I would delete the one I added, which was the Cummings family and the Croslin family. It's not that I changed my mind, but rather found one that expressed my opinion better than my own. lol
    fwiw.
    My Opinion Only..MOO

I see nothing wrong with the wording of the option I added.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast