• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

Votes: 27 6.1%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

• I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Ta

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the first ever Websleuths.com Poll. When the poll is closed I will be sending out a press release to the media outlets to let them know what the people of the world think. We need a voice too in these discussions and here it is.

You Do Not Need To Be A Member Of Websleuths.com To Vote.​

You do need to be a member to comment however. Look for the tab at the top right of the page to register if you want your comments known.

Feel free to comment as to why you voted the way you did. Please remember no name calling of anyone, be polite, and your post is your opinion only.

Please email me if you have any questions tgrif@xmission.com

Tell your friends at other forums to come on over and vote.

On your Mark, Get Set, VOTE!!!!

BUT WAIT. . .

Here is a message from about a new feature;

In response to your requests, you can now write in who you think is responsible and vote for them. If you have already voted, no problem - as long as you are registered and signed in, you will be able to change your vote.

Please make sure your choice has not already been written in before you add it, as there is no way to prevent duplicate write ins. Thanks!

OK Got that now? Please double check if you write in your own choice that it has already not been written in. And you can change your vote if you are a member of Websleuths.

OK NOW... Ready. . . Set. . . VOTE!!!!!

Definitely think it's someone who knows the family, either a family member or someone close to the family.
I voted other persons not mention in the poll.

Haleighs name is spelled wrong, thought you should know. There is no y in her name. Thanks.

Thanks Tricia for the terrific poll, and then giving it to the media ;}

IMO Haleigh's disappearance was caused by a family member or someone who knows the family. I voted for 'person's not mentioned'.

With LE saying today she was not taken by a stranger I don't think that rules out a SO taking her, as Ron and Misty were friends with at least one SO, whose home they had visited with Haleigh present when they did. It's going to end up being someone like this I think.

Also the fact it has been so many months since she was taken shows it was familial IMO. Strangers don't hide bodies. Those who are familial do as they know they will be looked at and don't want to be caught. xox

I have not commented on this case in a few months,,,,,
But it was my impression at the time, she is no longer in the area.
and may have been transported out by someone on the Amtrak train, or other public transportation system in the area, such as the train at the train station.

There, in the beginning to me, was something fake about this case, though i couldn't put a finger on it.
like a copycat of another situation they had there in the area, the caylee situation.......except in this case, it seemed to be all planned for the national attention.......but like i said, i have not been following this case for months , so it probably has no meaning now.

I don't think this girl was murdered and buried somewhere, but still alive with someone, just a hunch i have about that.
though could be wrong, and its just wishful thinking.

.ALL MOO AND SPECULATION.

I'm surprised that people are voting for "persons not mentnioned". WOW. I didn't think that one would get anything.

Thank you for the correct spelling. Spelling is not my best ability. :)

I voted "other" because I have a feeling Ron ticked someone off and they wanted revenge. I don't know why.

I voted others. I think maternal grandmother with help of family and friends.

I also voted for other person not mentioned in this poll. I was really surprised to come here and see this poll with Ron and Crystal's name on it as they were cleared in the press release on Monday..I am not so surprised that I am reading the same rumors, lies and just plain nasty things being said and allowed to stay in the public part of the forum. Please tell me how this solves a case? Of course maybe if I say IMO I will not get banned. :)

I also voted for other person not mentioned in this poll. I was really surprised to come here and see this poll with Ron and Crystal's name on it as they were cleared in the press release on Monday..I am not so surprised that I am reading the same rumors, lies and just plain nasty things being said and allowed to stay in the public part of the forum. Please tell me how this solves a case? Of course maybe if I say IMO I will not get banned. :)

I thought Ron and Crystal were cleared also, I never thought either of them had anything to do with it.

I think it's someone connected to the maternal side of the family,whether a friend or boyfriend or extended family member.

I thought Ron and Crystal were cleared also, I never thought either of them had anything to do with it.

I think it's someone connected to the maternal side of the family,whether a friend or boyfriend or extended family member.

that is my opinion also Maternal side of family
that child support letter has always been my key since day one and has not changed

I was on the fence with crystal but since the le cleared her. she is scratched of my list along with ac man and ron

im on the fence about misty dont know if she might of helped the maternal side of the family or she was asleep and just dont know what happened jmo

I have not commented on this case in a few months,,,,,
But it was my impression at the time, she is no longer in the area.
and may have been transported out by someone on the Amtrak train, or other public transportation system in the area, such as the train at the train station.

There, in the beginning to me, was something fake about this case, though i couldn't put a finger on it.
like a copycat of another situation they had there in the area, the caylee situation.......except in this case, it seemed to be all planned for the national attention
.......but like i said, i have not been following this case for months , so it probably has no meaning now.

I don't think this girl was murdered and buried somewhere, but still alive with someone, just a hunch i have about that.
though could be wrong, and its just wishful thinking.

.ALL MOO AND SPECULATION.

BBM

I feel the same way and almost didnt vote until I say your post and our thinking is the same.:cool:

Misty no doubt in my mind. Or Misty with an SO friend. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts on this one.

I'm surprised that people are voting for "persons not mentnioned". WOW. I didn't think that one would get anything.

Thank you for the correct spelling. Spelling is not my best ability. :)

Yes, wow, more than 1 in 4 are voting for "persons not mentioned", myself included.

While I don't rule others out as possibilities, I think she was most likely taken by a family member of the Sheffield/Griffis side or someone in Misty's family, and I also still think there's a real chance it was an RSO.

I also feel there is a very good chance she is alive.

I voted for Ron and Misty. I have always felt they know a lot more than they have been saying. IMO of course.

Here's a link to the press release on Monday-

http://www.pcso.us/

Please show me where it states that Crystal and Ron have been cleared.
It states that they are not suspects.
That is a police tactic used so the suspect will not think LE is looking at them.
Remember Chris Coleman? Killed his wife and 2 sons. LE kept telling the public he was not a suspect then boom he was arrested.

My opinion only and a few facts thrown into the mix.

Wow-this poll is all over the map! IMO Misty has been the key from the beginning, but that does not require much insight, lol.

I voted for MC. She has been on the top of MY list from day one. If you can't clear those in the home with HC, that is the first problem, you have to find out why you can't clear those in the home.

I have never suspected CS or her side of the family. I need more than just a contempt letter to convince me.

I am on the fence as far as RC is concerned. I do not think he harmed his daughter, but with his explosive temper, accidents do happen.

I really don't think it was an abduction. I think there was an accident of some sort and Haleigh died as a result. I think Ron and Misty were both involved in some way. I can't see his family embracing Misty and defending her like they are when she was the last person known to be with Haleigh, and Haleigh disappeared on her watch. She has given inconsistent statements which certainly raise some questions with me, and I would think with Haleigh's family. I can see them covering for Ron if he had any involvement at all. They seem to have protected him all his life. This is my opinion only. I hope I am wrong, and Haleigh is alive and will one day be brought back to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123