• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

50 3.02%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

17 1.03%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

65 3.93%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

0 0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

1 0.06%
  • I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

20 1.21%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Taller and bigger framed. His hair is cut very, very short, like a short buzz, dark brown.

2 0.12%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Knows What Happened to Haleigh? Vote Now. No Need to be a Member

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunner View Post
    Aren't you local Crazyover88? Do you have an agenda? If I pull all the posts you've made, can you back them up with a link?

I rest my case.
    I don't recall ever stating i was local to the Satsuma Area..No agenda on my part.. I came to WS for Haleigh unlike others..Could you pull up my post where i stated i was a local and knew things for a fact? TIA

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyover88 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I never fully realized what a thankless job the mods have until I read this thread in its entirety. I've found most of the mods here to be fair and unbiased - THANK YOU.

Secondly, I've noticed the cat whose tail is CAUGHT in the door usually screeches the loudest.
    I will cosign this post!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Malesherbes For This Useful Post:

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    I have to say this is a very enjoyable thread because we have the usual debate going on BUT with mods interacting more and sort of acting as facilitators in a support group. Detached, logical, reasonable. I would like to have more of these, but I think the mods would run away *LOL*

Adji is 11 years old on 10-15-13 Happy Birthday Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gracenote For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyover88 View Post
    I don't recall ever stating i was local to the Satsuma Area..No agenda on my part.. I came to WS for Haleigh unlike others..Could you pull up my post where i stated i was a local and knew things for a fact? TIA
    You might want to check your PM's, like real quick.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TopGunner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunner View Post
    You might want to check your PM's, like real quick.
    Hi TG
    Last edited by adnoid; 08-23-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: fix quote

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyover88 View Post

Crazy You never said you were a LOCAL you said you lived near by i was in that SG with you , and I have a great memory and if the SG posts are posted for all then I think ALL the SG"S should be displayed for ALL to see the workings of what has became a division. JMO ! Sad WHO cares about anyone thinks. I KNOW that I only gave out personal information to a choosen few and one person that i truly trusted turned on me also and broadcast it to other forum's our personal conversations. JMO

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittylyn461 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    ...may I ask why the wording of the listing for Marie is snarky and a bit insulting in and of itself, when none of the other options are worded this way?...
    The first 7 options were put up by Tricia when she made the poll. We set the poll up to allow write in votes, so the ones after the seventh were all added by other members. The member that added that option would be the best one to answer your question.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Email me

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    The first 7 options were put up by Tricia when she made the poll. We set the poll up to allow write in votes, so the ones after the seventh were all added by other members. The member that added that option would be the best one to answer your question.
    Hi adnoid! How do we find who added the other options? (very technology challenged here ) I 'believe' it was Flossie just by reading the first thread, but is there a way to see who added what options? just curious..

ETA-Big TY to admin/mods for bringing back our RT, (it looks like everyones trying to be good ) and for making WS the wonderful place I love to read and post!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

I understand, now, the later options were added....and that is how the wording got to be so insinuating and inappropriate. If that member is interested in being respectful they should change the wording to the proper name as the others are worded. If not, then I hope that the mods will consider changing it themselves. Thanks for explaining this and for putting up with all of our opinions!

JMO

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Also, just an observation-

Granny Theresa is the one in this story who has actually lawyered up- yet she isn't a featured option- like Marie is-

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malesherbes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Hi adnoid! How do we find who added the other options? (very technology challenged here ) I 'believe' it was Flossie just by reading the first thread, but is there a way to see who added what options? just curious..

ETA-Big TY to admin/mods for bringing back our RT, (it looks like everyones trying to be good ) and for making WS the wonderful place I love to read and post!
    I added the Granny Marie with accomplices option and changed my vote from others to her. I believe she is behind HaLeigh's abduction.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    I added the Granny Marie with accomplices option and changed my vote from others to her. I believe she is behind HaLeigh's abduction.
    No surprise.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Helplessly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Malesherbes View Post
    Also, just an observation-

Granny Theresa is the one in this story who has actually lawyered up- yet she isn't a featured option- like Marie is-
    You could add her if you like. I don't believe she is involved in any way, but if someone did think that why not add her?
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post
    No surprise.
    What the hell kind of remark is that to make to another poster here? Do you talk to people in real life that way?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Email me

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Adnoid, I didn't see that until you quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    I understand, now, the later options were added....and that is how the wording got to be so insinuating and inappropriate. If that member is interested in being respectful they should change the wording to the proper name as the others are worded. If not, then I hope that the mods will consider changing it themselves. Thanks for explaining this and for putting up with all of our opinions!

JMO
    I don't think they can be changed, edited or deleted after they are added. If they could I would delete the one I added, which was the Cummings family and the Croslin family. It's not that I changed my mind, but rather found one that expressed my opinion better than my own. lol
    fwiw.
    My Opinion Only..MOO

I see nothing wrong with the wording of the option I added.

You could add her if you like. I don't believe she is involved in any way, but if someone did think that why not add her?
    What does it matter now that someone manipulated the option you selected? I really dont feel like adding her, then having to find a billion different proxy servers to manipulate the poll- I mean its already been rigged, its ruined- I mean sorry but its pathetic.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malesherbes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Malesherbes View Post
    What does it matter now that someone manipulated the option you selected? I really dont feel like adding her, then having to find a billion different proxy servers to manipulate the poll- I mean its already been rigged, its ruined- I mean sorry but its pathetic.
    OK, I agree to a point, but listen..please..The point is that Adnoid has already posted that he is aware of this scheme and it's not going to fly. Look at the REAL results when they come out.
    Look at the ones he already posted. IIRC, I think Marie received a total of 3 REAL votes. That is more believable than over 300.

Also, IMO, no matter what the poll says, won't change the fact that Misty was the key, is the key, and will be the key to the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance. No poll numbers, cheaters, or manipulators will change that fact.

Let those people that cheated live with what they have done if they so choose. Please don't let them ruin a good thing that Tricia and the mods (and the GOOD people at WS) have going here.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to badme102 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    OK, I agree to a point, but listen..please..The point is that Adnoid has already posted that he is aware of this scheme and it's not going to fly. Look at the REAL results when they come out.
    Look at the ones he already posted. IIRC, I think Marie received a total of 3 REAL votes. That is more believable than over 300.

Also, IMO, no matter what the poll says, won't change the fact that Misty was the key, is the key, and will be the key to the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance. No poll numbers, cheaters, or manipulators will change that fact.

Let those people that cheated live with what they have done if they so choose. Please don't let them ruin a good thing that Tricia and the mods (and the GOOD people at WS) have going here.
    Thats true, I agree. I mean I am just saying what is the point of adding anyone anymore when its been grossly manipulated?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malesherbes For This Useful Post:

What the hell kind of remark is that to make to another poster here? Do you talk to people in real life that way?
    Sometimes I do, Adnoid, as real life calls for tough decisions and I've had to make tough calls for eons... I believe I am a very generous poster and more often than not, kind...however, I do call them as I see them. Before you judge me on one post, I encourage you to check out my previous posts (and those of the poster I was responding to....) as I try to be fair and present facts---but I guess I took the bait here and, for that, I do sincerely apologize. MOO
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helplessly Hoping For This Useful Post:

Thanks Adnoid, I didn't see that until you quoted it.
    Are you trying to make the point that you have someone on ignore and you want everyone to know it? If so, congratulations on dropping a notch. Sheesh.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Email me

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

Sometimes I do, Adnoid, as real life calls for tough decisions and I've had to make tough calls for eons...
    As do I, but there's no need to be insulting.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Email me

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

As do I, but there's no need to be insulting.
    My post was NOT meant to be insulting...sometime perceptions are tricky....

My post was NOT meant to be insulting...sometime perceptions are tricky....
    Yeah, I guess I'm not real bright. I appreciate your understanding.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Email me

46. The Following User Says Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast