Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Pytko

Re: Joe in NayNay's letter. Link following snippet:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5286533.php

Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 9:46PM
    EXCLUSIVE: Joe ID'd In Jail Letter as Man Who Said "Haleigh OD'd"
    TJ Hart

The man whose name was difficult to read in the letter Kristina Rene "Nay Nay" Prevatt sent to her boyfriend from jail regarding questioning she received a few days ago about the disappearance of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cumming of Satsuma, FL., has been identified as Joseph Franklin Pytko.

An earlier attempt to decipher his name had it as a street name "Joe Psycho."

It has been confirmed by sources close to the investigation that Pytko is the man who signed a sworn affidavit stating that Prevatt, a party gal pal of the missing child's stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings, was at a party with Misty, Greg Page (a man that Misty just had a weekend of sex and drugs with before the child vanished) and the children Haleigh and Junior the night Haleigh disappeared.
    Unquote

Since there was confusion over his name, I blew up the print which shows Pytko & here's the pic:

Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-24-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added pic

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Pytko Latest Booking Data

I think this is his latest booking data, unless I missed something...there's a ton - this is just the latest I think).

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

T.J. Hart confirms the letter is what it purports to be, a jailhouse letter from Rene Nay Nay Prevatt but that in no way verifies her protest that she was elsewhere with her boyfriend. It does not alibi her although it is part of her effort to do that. Nor is Nay Nay's letter the best source for the information contained in Joe Pytko's affidavit but the letter certainly alerted us to the existence of such an affidavit. It is valuable for that. We do not need to look for a time that the letter was written or processed, simply because it is not the best source.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Racing with the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Dear astrologists, the moon will go into it's first quarter on Saturday at 12:40.
    Will this help the investigaters?
    I have read that this is a time for growth, meaning to get larger.
    Please help me understand this in the honary charts you may be doing for this case.
    TIA
    Again, you are heeding the phases of the Moon. Observant of you and wise. As with the other phases, I will be posting the first quarter Moon in the general thread.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Tuba, look at what I just found. It's a post from ***********, but I personally think it has some merit. I'm off to try to find the area they are referring to. This is pretty interesting, and for some reason I thought in the beginning one of you astrologers said something about an area that hilly or rocky, with lakes and such, and that's the area Haleigh would be found in. Am I remembering the wrong thing? I'll go through the threads later, but thought this person's post could shed a different light with regards to "Mondex". Please refer to the following link & Snippet:

http://www.***********.net/122364

Toughenough said,in September 24th, 2009 at 8:20 am I wonder if the police know for sure the lake they searched is the lake in question. I grew up in Flagler Co. Florida, neighboring Putnam county Fl and there is an area about 20 miles from Satsuma called Mondex…It was originally a subdivision developed by the Mondex Co. around 30 years ago but never quite sold like developers intended and it is a poor man’s haven, infested with drugs and criminal activity. Until the search last weekend I had never heard of another area called “Mondex” and there are several lakes in that area, if police aen’t sure maybe they should consider this area to search…druggies hang out with druggies and this Mondex area is full of people on drugs.
    Unquote

Toughenough said,in September 24th, 2009 at 8:38 am This area is easy to get to from Satsuma and although maps make it look like a town alot of the roads are unpaved and grassy two of the lakes I remember are secluded, if you take Water Oak rd to Tangerine there are 2 lakes on Tangerine and if I remember correctly Tangerine is sparesly populated but I moved from Flagler Co six years ago and things may have changed….it was just a thought.
    Unquote

Toughenough said,in September 24th, 2009 at 8:40 am Water Oak is the closest to Putnam Co and is one of the main roads (A PERIMETER RD) and the Tangerine area is in a less populated corner.
    Unquote

FYI - Toughenough, if you happen to read here, these Astros are amazing. If your info leads to another area unknown to searchers, I'd personally like to say thank you for posting this on the net.
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-24-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Added more info

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Fifth, if you're on right now, my above post *'d out the link. I know that means I can't use the link when it shows up like that. Here's my question, can the info still stay in case it ends up being pertinent? Also, could PCSO already have this info? Think we should call about those posts?

I'm hoping we can use the info...

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Hey Jersey, I read the same non-construction information about the Mondex area that was searched this past weekend. Could the reporter who wrote the article I read have been mistaken? Maybe the info he got apllied to both locations? What kind of company is Mondex if it goes around making all these plans and not following through?

Your link obviously leads to a forbidden web place. Ouch.

Thanks.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Hey Jersey, I read the same non-construction information about the Mondex area that was searched this past weekend. Could the reporter who wrote the article I read have been mistaken? Maybe the info he got apllied to both locations? What kind of company is Mondex if it goes around making all these plans and not following through?

Your link obviously leads to a forbidden web place. Ouch.

Thanks.
    Have no idea. I'm still looking. Today's my husband's bday, so I'm typing as fast as I can. I'll logon later. Here's a map link, not sure if you can do something with it:

MONDEX NEAR PALATKA
    http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid...N&hl=en&tab=wl

Map that goes with link:
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-24-2009 at 04:47 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Toi

Here's a forum where the location is given as North Daytona, west of Bunnell, near Crescent Lake. It could be another location option. Did they watch the Caylee coverage and think going that distance would be better than dumping her in the neighborhood?

http://www.flagleronline.com/forum/f....asp?TID=14526

Mileage from Satsuma to Bunnell is 30.3 miles, and Mondex down there is a bit closer. Not too far to go with a body in the trunk, compared to someone driving around for days with one. From Buffalo Bluff (mh) to Andalusia is 16.5 miles. Mondex is just 4-5 miles south of Andalusia.

And since we're in the astrology thread, an horary chart, relocated to Satsuma, Where Is Haliegh? Am I supposed to turn the wheel since I'm asking about Haliegh and not myself?

Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-24-2009 at 05:15 PM.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

I was just sitting here reading this letter again and something JUMPED out in my face. It's the line in her letter that says "They said that your friend Joe Pytko WENT to the detectives"........blah blah blah. Where she hand writes went she was origianlly writing cu. It looks to me that she stopped herself from saying he cut a deal. None of her other W's are written this way.
    Last edited by Toi; 09-24-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: typo

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Toi For This Useful Post:

His name is Pytko, not Psycho. See post # 167 in this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4200013&postcount=167"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4[/ame]

The "cu" could be anything. I don't know.

Notice, the date at the top of the letter is in a very different handwriting.

Lisa Croslin, Misty's mom has been arrested on a felony, fugitive from justice. Putnam County issued the warrant for forgery charges. She's in Davidson County SO, Tennessee.

They have her listed as "Crosling". Bond amount: $100,000.

http://dcso.nashville.gov/inmatesear...s/Search.faces

Lovely, lovely family connections for Haliegh and little Ron.

Word is that Tommy has bonded out of the pokey. He was released today at 12:25:19 PM, according to PCSO website.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-24-2009 at 06:03 PM.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

at 3:11pm Lisa Croslin MC mom)has been arrested.......I tried to copy link from rumors but it will not paste for me. Her bond is $100,000. Double her sons........LE wants her bad!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Be sure to check Lisa Crosling. Her court date is set for Sept 30th, 9 AM, Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville. This is for the astrologers if they need it.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/...|LISA|09101969

The Sky says PCSO says her bond is only $10,504.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-24-2009 at 09:40 PM.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Be sure to check Lisa Crosling. Her court date is set for Sept 30th, 9 AM, Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville. This is for the astrologers if they need it.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page...chPublicForms/

The Sky says PCSO says her bond is only $10,504.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php
    Hey aksleuth, the top link isn't working. I'm posting the picture found at the other link you supplied...just in case the times change or something. This way we have a snapshot of it. Also, not sure if this is the reason for the discrepancy, but I saw $100K before too. Maybe the "bail" was set at $100K but the "bond" would only be 10%, which would make it $10K...literally, I'm not sure - just thought I'd throw that out there. Please refer to the following pic, which is supplied at ak's link:

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Fifth, if you're on right now, my above post *'d out the link. I know that means I can't use the link when it shows up like that. Here's my question, can the info still stay in case it ends up being pertinent? Also, could PCSO already have this info? Think we should call about those posts?

I'm hoping we can use the info...

There are certain 'site links' that are prohibited. The WS software is set up to reject them and show them as xxxxx'd out.

Because some of the info you copied is simply an explanation of the Mondex area, directions, nature of the community, it was not removed.

IF the material you were posting was something like " so and so said this or that " or stated something as fact, we cannot allow those stmts to be copied and posted here.
    IF something is fact, the link to the newsite is of course, allowed.

In reading over the latest news releases in our Time Stamped Haleigh thread, it appears the Sheriff's office is aware.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-24-2009 at 07:54 PM.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast