Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    FYI: Didn't want anyone to miss this NEW news today! At least he is away from all of the druggies/dealers in the Cummings family!
    I know she has had a history of drug abuse, but at least she has admitted it & dosen't have an arrest record like all of the Cummings clan.

I'm sooooo happy for her to be able have him in her arms for good now.

I really do feel he is so much safer to be with her than all the the Cummings family!

Mom Gets Custody Of Haleigh's Brother
    POSTED: Friday, January 22, 2010
    UPDATED: 3:20 pm EST January 22, 2010
    <snipped>
    An emergency hearing was held in Palatka on Thursday over who should get custody of Ronald Cummings Jr. after his father was arrested on drug charges.

Crystal Sheffield, whose daughter Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, was awarded custody of her son.

Sheffield was to pick up her son Friday afternoon.

Article:
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/22315918/detail.html

I'm not so sure I can agree with you, Angel. IIRC, the synastry between Crystal & Ron Jr's charts was abysmal...........

I do recall noting on the Thread that I believed Ron Jr. was better off with his father....

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    My prayer, Soulscape, is perhaps a decent member of Crystal's extended family will assist with those little children. We do know Crystal herself has problems, so I'm hoping, while Crystal has legal custody, someone else with sense will be nearby watching over the tykes (Young Ron and baby Chloe). The family has to know that taking care of two little children plus being exposed to her boyfriend's other kids could be overwhelming for her.

Let's pray this is a good outcome for young Rjr and his tiny sister.

I was just catching up on NG's show of last night (courtesy some nice poster on You Tube). They said MISTY was involved in every encounter with the undercover officers. She brought Ron three times, and bought Tommy, Hope, and Donna each one time! Looks like our little Ms Misty is up to her scalp in shady dealings. Not the innocent she pretended to be.

Thanks for the updates, Angel, and for your input, Soulscape.

Angel, you asked in the time-stamp thread (I believe) how could Misty say she had an attorney and how could she afford one. I'm thinking when she told the booking agent or judge that she has an attorney, she may have been thinking of her divorce attorney, even if that attorney isn't on retainer by her. Being just 18, she may not have realized the differences in a divorce attorney and a criminal attorney, and maybe didn't know once the job is done, an attorney doesn't have to still work for her. That's what I thought when I read it. Or do drug traffickers keep attorneys on retainer "just in case" for peace of mind? :::wink, wink::: Anyway, it's up to that attorney to step in if he wants to or to get someone else for her. She's very lucky the attorney was willing to at least listen to her plea.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 01-22-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    I'm not so sure I can agree with you, Angel. IIRC, the synastry between Crystal & Ron Jr's charts was abysmal...........

I do recall noting on the Thread that I believed Ron Jr. was better off with his father....

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Soulscape....thank you so much for posting this. Would Crystal getting custody of Jr be considered an event? The reason I'm asking is I'm wondering if since all of this has happened with HaLeigh, if it's possible that Crystal has changed and will be better now for Jr? Sometimes a traumatic event in one's life could cause a big change in one's self....JMO

Would a new event chart for this show us anything different? TIA!!
    Last edited by watchinginky; 01-22-2010 at 05:11 PM.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    Soulscape....thank you so much for posting this. Would Crystal getting custody of Jr be considered an event? The reason I'm asking is I'm wondering if since all of this has happened with HaLeigh, if it's possible that Crystal has changed and will be better now for Jr? Sometimes a traumatic event in one's life could cause a big change in one's self....JMO

Would a new event chart for this show us anything different? TIA!!
    Of course people can change, Watchinginky, if they couldn't, we'd all be in a heap of trouble, LOL.

I will look at Crystal's progs (secondary progressions) & see if we can get any insights. If you are aware of date/time/place awarding custody of Ron Jr. to Crystal, please post.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Of course people can change, Watchinginky, if they couldn't, we'd all be in a heap of trouble, LOL.

I will look at Crystal's progs (secondary progressions) & see if we can get any insights. If you are aware of date/time/place awarding custody of Ron Jr. to Crystal, please post.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    I'm still looking for a time for you. The date would be yesterday, Jan. 21, 2010 in Putnum County, FL. I believe it was in the morning. I'll keep looking!

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Did custody go through the Court system yet? In other words, has this gone before a Judge, or just let be as long as a family member is keeping the little one? (Kind of quick for it to get to Juvi Court.)

ETA: I see everyone posted the "Emergency Hearing" happened. Anyone find a time? In my state Juvi Courts post next to nothing. I would think afternoonish though. It does not help SoulScape.
    ETA Again: Okay all of the news links downstairs were updated at 3:20 p.m, no exact yet, but that is when reported. (Haleigh hometown time.)
    Last edited by 21merc7; 01-22-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    I hope & pray that the charts show that she has changed SS!

That's why I still mentioned her past probs with drugs etc.
    Now thinking about it she did miss taking our little Haleigh to DR apts. etc.
    I hope that her immediate family is around to help her & little baby Chloe are safe with her too!

I'm glad you reminded me about the past conflicts etc. Crystal had a troubled past....my opinion it had a lot to do with RC contoling her in her young yrs.

At least my hope & prayers are that was why she had all of her earlier probs.

I'll keep looking to try to find a timestamp for you with everyone else!

I would love to see RC's reaction when he does find this news out....if only I could be a fly on the wall of his cell!

Thanks SS as always for your insights & bringing me back to thinking more clearer. My main thought was being just happy that RC won't have him if he was to ever find a way to get bailed out!

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

I really believe that Ron had nothing to do with the disappearance of his own daughter, I think in his world this is how he got Misty back he's probably been working on this for a while, she looks terrible like she takes every drug she can get her hands on it seems to me that he threw her right out in front to take the heat for everything and he just kinda stepped back from the situation, this is only my opinion but he physically does not look bad I really think he just set her up. I pray for Haleigh to be brought home and put to rest.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lolipop For This Useful Post:

Look at THIS!!!!!!

Exclusive: P.I. Claims Group Will Post Bond for Misty and Tommy Croslin

TJ Hart

Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6180833.php

I wish somebody would lock up this Cobra character. too. If he doesn't want them out of jail, why is he "acting" as "media rep" for the group trying to get them out? And is this "group" Misty's family?

What are the astrological chances for Misty to get bailed out?

Here it is. Misty's sister-in-law made the call to the bailbondswoman:

Donna Jaquith, who owns a Palatka, Fla. Bonding company and has bailed out Ronald Cummings and members of Misty’s family before, tells me she got a call from Misty sister in law Lindsay Croslin Wednesday night, asking how much it would take to spring husband, Tommy. He’s charged with one count of drug trafficking and faces a $100,000 bond.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/22/...#comment-41788

I knew it had to be someone on the Croslin side.

And look at that, she says the Croslin/Cummings gang are good for her business.

“The Cummings and Croslins have been very good clients,” she told me, “very good for business. Of course, I hate to see anyone get arrested.”

Let's hope the judge placed a Nebbia Hold on them.

http://www.criminaldefenseattorneyta...dHearings.aspx
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 01-22-2010 at 08:23 PM.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    I'm still looking for a time for you. The date would be yesterday, Jan. 21, 2010 in Putnum County, FL. I believe it was in the morning. I'll keep looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post

ETA Again: Okay all of the news links downstairs were updated at 3:20 p.m, no exact yet, but that is when reported. (Haleigh hometown time.)

<Respectfully snipped & bolded for relevance>

So is the consensus that the Event was made public (posted by media) on Thursday, 1/21/2010, 3:20 pm, Satsuma, FL --- or is another time (morning?) more accurate?

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

ETA: 3:20 pm time gives a very late ASCENDANT, which I view suspiciously. Please sleuth around and see if anyone can find the 'official' time the decision was made.
    Last edited by Soulscape; 01-22-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: additional comment

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Still looking SS for an official time for you!
    No luck yet, but I'll keep looking around for one!

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

<Respectfully snipped & bolded for relevance>

So is the consensus that the Event was made public (posted by media) on Thursday, 1/21/2010, 3:20 pm, Satsuma, FL --- or is another time (morning?) more accurate?

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

ETA: 3:20 pm time gives a very late ASCENDANT, which I view suspiciously. Please sleuth around and see if anyone can find the 'official' time the decision was made.

Actually, Soulscape, the time of 3:20 PM is the time on FRIDAY the article was posted online. It's not Thursday's time. See article:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22315918/detail.html

I've been checking online and that's how I noticed the date!

Still looking. I'm thinking it wasn't an "important" news issue, so the media didn't have anyone staked out at the courthouse. Casey Anthony isn't involved, so why bother? Know what I mean?
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 01-22-2010 at 11:22 PM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

This is from Marie's FB 1/22/2010 @ 1:10pm

News update Crystal was just given the ok to go pick Butterbean (JR) up in Putnam County from his Grand-Mother Annette Sykes. Thanks too all my family and friends. But most of all I Thank my Lord and Savior for everything he is doing and revealing in this case. Keep praying for HaLeighs safe return or at least that we find out what happened. God Bless Everyone MarieYesterday at 1:10pm

1/22/2010
    Update Crystal has Butterbean with her as I am typing this and they are on there way back to his home with all of us Baker Countians. What a Glorious Day. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR SWEET MERCIES.Yesterday at 3:04pm

Not sure this will help & hope it is ok to post

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cyndimb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyndimb View Post
    This is from Marie's FB 1/22/2010 @ 1:10pm

News update Crystal was just given the ok to go pick Butterbean (JR) up in Putnam County from his Grand-Mother Annette Sykes. Thanks too all my family and friends. But most of all I Thank my Lord and Savior for everything he is doing and revealing in this case. Keep praying for HaLeighs safe return or at least that we find out what happened. God Bless Everyone MarieYesterday at 1:10pm

1/22/2010
    Update Crystal has Butterbean with her as I am typing this and they are on there way back to his home with all of us Baker Countians. What a Glorious Day. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR SWEET MERCIES.Yesterday at 3:04pm

Not sure this will help & hope it is ok to post

Thanks so much, cyndimb, that's closer than any of us got. I checked Crystal's facebook but didn't look at Marie's. At least we have a close to "pick-up" time on Friday. I don't have anything for Thursday, though.

You're the best!
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 01-24-2010 at 07:00 AM.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Still looking SS for an official time for you!
    No luck yet, but I'll keep looking around for one!

The family court calender should show what time the matter was scheduled? I am not familiar with the calender in that county - but I'll try to take a look.

Salem

ETA: The online inquiry system for family court is coming up as an un-secured site. I am chicken to click past the link. It is the only page that is coming up like this and FireFox is telling me that even if I trust the site and/or have used it before, it could mean someone is messing with the site. Like phishing? Anyone having this problem or have they ever encountered this problem?

TIA

PS - I am trying to link from this site: http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/cocfam.asp
    Last edited by Salem; 01-24-2010 at 07:08 PM.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    The family court calender should show what time the matter was scheduled? I am not familiar with the calender in that county - but I'll try to take a look.

Salem

ETA: The online inquiry system for family court is coming up as an un-secured site. I am chicken to click past the link. It is the only page that is coming up like this and FireFox is telling me that even if I trust the site and/or have used it before, it could mean someone is messing with the site. Like phishing? Anyone having this problem or have they ever encountered this problem?

TIA

PS - I am trying to link from this site: http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/cocfam.asp

Unless I am totally looking in the wrong place, I can't get the link for this court listing to come up through the searches.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

I read somewhere I have been looking for it not a news article but a comment on a news article so take it for what its worth KWIM that Crystal had to do a drug test on Thursday & the results came in Friday & that is when the judge made the ruling. It does makes sense we could not confirm Thursday night & all the news articles I have been reading confirming the custody is all dated Friday afternoon. Anyhoo I am still looking.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyndimb For This Useful Post:

Salem I looked & nothing but I am thinking that it will be a few days before they update the court documents online.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to cyndimb For This Useful Post:

Tonight on Watts Up radio a woman named jackie was suppose to have listened to Donna Brock's illegal tapes of Misty and Ron...........
    she heard them say "Haleigh's ashes were by the ROSE" LE didn't look good enough.
    My question is in the earlier charts did cremation of the body ever show up any where?
    Misty also said to Tim Miller that 'her remains will show up someday".............
    they say she is deceased as we already knew from the charts............sad.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Tonight on Watts Up radio a woman named jackie was suppose to have listened to Donna Brock's illegal tapes of Misty and Ron...........
    she heard them say "Haleigh's ashes were by the ROSE" LE didn't look good enough.
    My question is in the earlier charts did cremation of the body ever show up any where?
    Misty also said to Tim Miller that 'her remains will show up someday".............
    they say she is deceased as we already knew from the charts............sad.
    If I remember correctly, wasn't there a fire in a barrel on a boat a few days after Haleigh went missing? I do not recall anything about fires or ashes in the charts.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Passion-

I listened and even called into the show. I didn't find anything that this lady said useful. She could not point to one concrete thing that was stated on these supposed recordings. As far as burning the body, just as Tim Miller stated, it just doesn't seem feasable. There is no way they could have gotten the fire hot enough to cremate her.

What I did find rather strange was that Donna supposedly tried to sell these tapes to Jose Baez. Why would she even think he would be interested in them?

**If it would be helpful, I can provide my coordinates. I called in and got through at around 8:53pm EST.**

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

Salem

TIA

I can get to that site with no trouble (using Firefox) but I can't find the information we need. I really don't know what I'm looking for on that site. What I did find (online dockets) nothing comes up under their names.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    Passion-

I listened and even called into the show. I didn't find anything that this lady said useful. She could not point to one concrete thing that was stated on these supposed recordings. As far as burning the body, just as Tim Miller stated, it just doesn't seem feasable. There is no way they could have gotten the fire hot enough to cremate her.

What I did find rather strange was that Donna supposedly tried to sell these tapes to Jose Baez. Why would she even think he would be interested in them?

**If it would be helpful, I can provide my coordinates. I called in and got through at around 8:53pm EST.**
    I Totally agree with you.............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

The full moon on Jan 30, 2010 this Saturday at 1:18 am EST is in Leo..........
    do you see anything interesting in breaking this case?
    Like in inmates having the courage to speak about Haleigh???
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Haleigh's own Neptune is conjunct the Sun of the Full Moon. There are no other exact or even tight aspects to the event charts of February 9 or 10, 2009 or to her own horoscope. But the Full Moon shines on her Sun Sign and there is that contact with her Neptune, so the push at the jail will at least be about her. Mars insures that it will be an aggressive push. Mars overhead in transit conjoins the Full Moon in Leo.
    Last edited by Tuba; 01-26-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: add Mars is on FM
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

48. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast