Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 716
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    25,730
    now it looks like Steph had to take his post down, but he is still talking about privacy and priests/clergy.

    http://stephww.wordpress.com/
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  3. #242
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840

    Cool Affidavit - Lisa Crosling - update

    Lisa Crosling, Misty's mother, still in jail in Nashville, Tennessee area.

    Case # GS460391

    New Court date at Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville
    10/14/2009 - 09:00 A.M

    Affidavit

    http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-aff...-341385703.pdf

    Courthouse website now says bond is $0 although DCSO says $100,000.

    Just type in "Crosling" to do a search for her.

    http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page...chPublicForms/


    Lurkeyloo, we have have Pytko's information, thanks to his former temporary residence, PC jailhouse. BTW, 'Psycho' was someone's misinterpretation of his name in the letter, although it didn't look like that to me.

    While I do believe wholeheartedly that astrology works, I'm nevertheless awed when something turns out as accurately as the chart for the letter delivered by the mystery woman in blue. Not happy the letter wasn't true, just cheering for astrology and our astrologers!
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 10-01-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:


  5. #243
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,568

    Questions

    First question: I had seen the reference from your charts that 2 people may be involved, younger male and older male. Could it be younger male and older female?

    Second question: I know a last seen chart was done for 10:00. Would a 10:00 event chart show something different, or more, or would the charts show basically the same information regardless if it is a last seen or an event chart?

    Thank you for all you do.


  6. #244
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    Actually, the Last Seen Chart is an event chart. We have never been comfortable with that approximate time given by Misty but the event chart for that hour is in our thread here.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  8. #245
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,568
    Thank you Tuba. So an event chart would be the same say if Ron called Tommy's home at 10:00, as the Last Seen Chart, if I am understanding you correctly.

    I have looked at all the charts and as hard as I try and as much reading as I do, I humbly admit I do not understand them.


  9. #246
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    4,106

    Two Croslins in jail

    I had a thought last night, that I just wanted to run past everyone. I just can't shake the feeling that both Croslin's (MC's Mom and Brother) are in jail at this time not necessarily to be "squeezed" but protected? When I heard Lisa's bail option had been revoked entirely (unsure if this is accurate, heard it on NG last night) or set at 100K; something just felt strange?!
    Also, on NG last night Ronald's Mother, Theresa Neeves (sp?) response to the fact that MC is back with Ron at HER house, and the detectives want to speak with her AGAIN, but MC is ,as of now, refusing to speak to them (something about her Lawyer not agreeing), I found her response strange and bizarre, to say the least. She acted like it was understandable and no big deal! I was taken aback, and then Mark Klass actually said what I was thinking in that it appears that Ron and his family are enabling MC and that something unsavory is behind this enabling.

    I am so tired of these people and their lies. Haleigh needs to be found and the person or persons responsible need to be brought to justice. What is going on with these families. Mark Klass basically said Ron's family are the dysfunctional ones! At this juncture I am beginning to agree.


  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:


  11. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,211
    Frigga -

    I agree with your thoughts on something smelling rotten in Satsuma. I really want to stand behind Ron and Teresa but both he and his mother are making it more and more difficult as each day goes by. I just don't get it. The police have openly stated that Misty is the key to clearing up the timeline and that she has an open invitation to come in and talk to clear things up. Yet there Teresa was last night on Nancy Grace saying that Misty was "waiting on her lawyer to give the ok".

    This just blew my mind. How can Ron or Teresa just sit by and coddle this kid (because in reality that is what she is)? If my child or grandchild were missing, I would be on Misty night and day to get her self down to the sheriff's office to get this mess straightened out. And if she wasn't down with that game plan, she DEFINITELY would not be hanging out at my house waiting on a call back from a lawyer.

    I just don't see how Ron could lay beside her each night and sleep peacefully knowing that Misty either has the key to this mystery or is essential to finding the key this mystery. Rather she sits back and does nothing or goes on vacation. That just blows my mind. Marc Klass was exactly right last night......Ron and his family are enabling her to continue the stalling.


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:


  13. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,028
    Here's a stab at what might be going on with Ron and his mother. Misty is young, the only two people other than RC and his mom that she has is her brother and mother. When taking away the main sources of security, she's left with the total dependency on RC and mom, both financially and emotionally. The only way to keep a close eye, keep total control of the situation is by "segregation" making her believe there is total love and trust in her environment, that they are working "together" not against each other. I strongly believe Misty is the type that will clam up if she feels that she is pushed.....take away her own family, leave her with the dependency and support, and she will eventually have no other choice but to crack. I guess they know something we don't know about her.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:


  15. #249
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,012
    Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    Frigga -

    I agree with your thoughts on something smelling rotten in Satsuma. I really want to stand behind Ron and Teresa but both he and his mother are making it more and more difficult as each day goes by. I just don't get it. The police have openly stated that Misty is the key to clearing up the timeline and that she has an open invitation to come in and talk to clear things up. Yet there Teresa was last night on Nancy Grace saying that Misty was "waiting on her lawyer to give the ok".

    This just blew my mind. How can Ron or Teresa just sit by and coddle this kid (because in reality that is what she is)? If my child or grandchild were missing, I would be on Misty night and day to get her self down to the sheriff's office to get this mess straightened out. And if she wasn't down with that game plan, she DEFINITELY would not be hanging out at my house waiting on a call back from a lawyer.

    I just don't see how Ron could lay beside her each night and sleep peacefully knowing that Misty either has the key to this mystery or is essential to finding the key this mystery. Rather she sits back and does nothing or goes on vacation. That just blows my mind. Marc Klass was exactly right last night......Ron and his family are enabling her to continue the stalling.
    If I'm not mistaken, Ron said last night to NG, that he did not think Misty was holding anything back and she had told the truth to LE. NG also interviewed a woman, that I presume was Haleigh's grandmother, state that because she prayed for Haleighs' safe return, Haleigh was alive.

    I only mention this to show the mindset of the family. Impenetrable barriers of faith.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulette For This Useful Post:


  17. #250
    Angel Who Cares's Avatar
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Downriver Area, Michigan
    Posts
    22,929
    Just a reminder for tonight for everyone!

    Don't miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something -- according to the Sheriff's Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is "sketchy," & everything she has said is a "complete farce." What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh's dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace's special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing


  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:


  19. #251
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    I had a thought last night, that I just wanted to run past everyone. I just can't shake the feeling that both Croslin's (MC's Mom and Brother) are in jail at this time not necessarily to be "squeezed" but protected? When I heard Lisa's bail option had been revoked entirely (unsure if this is accurate, heard it on NG last night) or set at 100K; something just felt strange?!
    Also, on NG last night Ronald's Mother, Theresa Neeves (sp?) response to the fact that MC is back with Ron at HER house, and the detectives want to speak with her AGAIN, but MC is ,as of now, refusing to speak to them (something about her Lawyer not agreeing), I found her response strange and bizarre, to say the least. She acted like it was understandable and no big deal! I was taken aback, and then Mark Klass actually said what I was thinking in that it appears that Ron and his family are enabling MC and that something unsavory is behind this enabling.

    I am so tired of these people and their lies. Haleigh needs to be found and the person or persons responsible need to be brought to justice. What is going on with these families. Mark Klass basically said Ron's family are the dysfunctional ones! At this juncture I am beginning to agree.
    Misty's brother is not in jail-he bonded out a week ago.

    From TJ Hart:

    Lisa Croslin’s hearing Wednesday resulted in Croslin signing waivers so that FL authorities can come and pick her up
    A status court date of 10/14/09 was entered - FL has 10 days to pick up Croslin so this date will not likely result in another hearing in Davidson assuming FL comes to take her back to Putnam County
    The waiver is an extradition waiver required in order for her to be transferred
    The $100K bond was changed – because Croslin signed the waivers they changed the bond to an “open court” bond – it’s for security reasons, so a bondsman can’t bond her out before FL officials come to get her


    IMO, Tommy had a high bond on his charge so LE could keep him there awhile to question him more. When they got what they needed or he isn't going to talk anymore they lowered the bond and he got out.
    It will be interesting to see what happens when Lisa C. gets extradited to Putnam Co. I'm sure they will have some questions for her, too. We will just have to wait and see what comes of it.

    IMO, Teresa is lying through her teeth-trying to skate the issue as to why Misty hasn't cleared things up with LE-blames it on her lawyer. Teresa doesn't want Misty talking because it would implicate her precious son.

    Your last paragraph-I couldn't agree more!


  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:


  21. #252
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    25,730
    Dear astros....
    full moon arriving........does any thing show in this phase as for the shining light
    in finding our Haleigh? TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  23. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    4,106

    Twall

    I couldn't agree more with your last paragraph! That is what it feels like, like she is protecting Ron and Ron is protecting Ron... NOT Misty! On all of the shows though, they say Ron has an alibi... he was at work blah, blah, blah. What could they be hiding for him?


  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:


  25. #254
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    Yesterday, Mercury in the heavens returned to the same spot it held in Haleigh's own horoscope, 21° Virgo, the Sign of the caretaker. Mars was supportive from 21° Cancer. These transits kept the heat and the focus on Misty C. At the Full Moon, the Sun will trine Part of Fortune in the 911 call chart. These aspects are not heavy help but at least they offer some stimulation to the solution of the case.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.



  26. #255
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,625

    The harvest full moon

    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Dear astros....
    full moon arriving........does any thing show in this phase as for the shining light
    in finding our Haleigh? TIA
    TUBA has posted information in our General Thread regarding the FULL MOON.....very interesting.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4239874&postcount=158"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 10-03-2009 at 02:02 PM.


  27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:


Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forensic Astrology - GENERAL
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 08:52 AM
  2. Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 705
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 08:20 PM
  3. Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 671
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:37 PM
  5. Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 812
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •