Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Here is a map of the area per 13 news that I found on HFTM.

If not ok to link, please remove!

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/...=15087&page=91
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

this pond they are draining is off E St John River Road. Hope that helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Thanks for the maps. Now we're getting someplace. They're all pointing in the proper direction. Good job!
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneVoice View Post
    Hello ladies;

I am a newb at posting comments but not too much of a newb at following this thread/link off and on for quite some time.

I thought maybe you all would like to know that there are currently, as of 10:00 PM tonight EST (and earlier on this evening) pumping a pond somewhere off of Hwy./SR 19 in the Satsuma area. I am in Jacksonville, so we are about 45 or so minutes from Satsuma.

The live videos they are showing on the news are showing police tape that is taping off an area going down a dirt road and wooded area that obviously leads to this pond they are pumping. Police cars are there but the police are not giving too much more information to the media at this time. However, the reporters are saying that they do think this has something to do with Haleigh.

Yes, someone mentioned earlier I saw about possibly the new moon on the 18th (today) maybe bringing something to light. It could be. We just have to wait and see. As well, we are in mercury retrograde so, we will see what this all entails. Absolutely LOVE you ladies work....as so many other have said. I know a "few" things about astro things, etc. but no where near the things you ladies do. I am more of a intuitive/feeling/sensing person. And those things should be left for the other threads as you have suggested in the past. :-)

I would say more on what I have been sensing and getting for months now too but have stayed quiet, but I can tell you all that I am in complete agreeance with and and all of the many comments made about a watery location. I will leave it at that.

Anyways, wanted to let you all know what is happening right now or going on in the Satsuma area as I type this.

Take care all of you and may God help them to find this little baby.
    Welcome,One Voice,and Thank you.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

IIRC the charts showed a watery grave,possibly being held down,talk of being tangled under tree roots.They may not find her by dragging the pond. Dear God,how will they get to her?
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Thanks to all of you for the welcome. I am not great at maps, etc. so, I called the "hubs" in for help to try and help me, help you guys. :-) Soulscape, hubby says yes you would be correct in what you stated...."If this is the correct pond being drained, it appears to be West and slightly North of Buffalo Bluff." ..... according to where they say they are draining the pond and the map.

I wish I could do so much more for you guys, :-( I just am really terrible at maps and things. Not being too knowing of those areas I cannot say yes or no, so is why I called in hubby for help. So according to what the authorities are saying and where they are and the map, again, hubs said you would most likely be correct.

My apologies ladies for not being able to log in earlier this morning. But, I wanted to let you all know I am here. I can't promise to be able to help out in *all* things but I can help out with *some* things. :-)

Like I had mentioned last night, I am more of one of those intuitive/seeing/feeling types....I will tell you all this much.... They are definately looking for Haleigh there, no doubt. Since I myself haven't been here in a while just to read and lurk...I am wondering if some of the things I was shown months ago besides the watery part, are also near that area.
    I guess I will go over and read some of the dreams/visions comments and find out.

I wish I could be more of help, but Soulscape if what my hubby says helps you, then we are all the better for it. :-)

Take care you all and have a beautiful weekend!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OneVoice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    If this is the correct pond being drained, it appears to be West and slightly North of Buffalo Bluff.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Soulscape,

I'm going over the 1st Astrology thread on Haleigh. I found this post from you. I'm quoting it in it's entirety. I know there's another one that references a better location as far as distance is concerned, but this is still very enlightening. Thanks to all of you for sharing your gift with everyone.

Love,
    Jersey

The following quote is a post of Soulscapes. Reading this sort of makes me wonder about the rumor a sex offender either lived with Misty's brother or was visiting Misty's brother, then the brother is questioned, and now the pond is being searched...and it just so happens to be in the general area Soulscape was referencing!:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311022&postcount=274"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

Horary - The Truth of the Matter - Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chart we are working with is here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...tter021309.gif

The immediate sense is omninous. Scorpio rises, never comforting in a forensic horary chart because Scorpio is the sign of the 8th House of Death in the natural wheel. Additionally, at 2 degrees, ASCENDANT is in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), a particularly malefic portion of the Zodiac, 15 degrees Libra through 15 degrees Scorpio. Notice the MOON is also in the Via Combusta, located in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. Ironically, MOON conjuncts the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Star in the Heavens, but will that be enough to save the child?

SUN casts its light, showing us where to look next. SUN, in conjunction with CHIRON (wounding/harm/damage) and NEPTUNE (disappearance; also prominent in death charts) in the 4th House of the Grave. Part of MISfortune is there too, in critical degree (4 Mutable) in Pisces, sign on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child. This is testimony the child is dead.

Note: When FORTUNE is located in the 4th, 8th, or 12th House of the chart, it becomes the Part of MISFORTUNE.

MOON in the 12th House of Kidnapping/ Misfortune/ Sorrow & Woe applies trine to SUN in the 4th House of the Grave. This is testimony the child is dead.

The 3rd House is the House of Information/ Facts/ Rumors and PLUTO (complications/ kidnappers/ rape and also a death marker) is just inside the 3rd House cusp, followed by BLACK MOON LILITH, another death marker. MERCURY Lord of the interception in the 8th House of Death as well as the 11th House of Friends is there, as is MARS, ruler of the ASCENDANT and natural ruler of killers/ rapists/ violence. JUPITER the child (Lord 5) is there, conjunct the NORTH NODE in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always a sign of catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Lord 3 SATURN located in the 11th House of Friends is opposite URANUS in the 5th House of the Child. The Truth of the Matter is that this child was abducted (PLUTO) and likely raped and killed.

Supporting evidence:

1. Part of Rape at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

2. Part of Treachery at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

3. Asteroid PERSEPHONE at 6 Aquarius parallel BLACK MOON LILITH, conjunct MARS (murderers, rapists) and conjunct the 1/26/09 Solar Eclipse, and Asteroid PROSPERINA at 26 Scorpio parallel JUPITER (Haleigh).

Note: Parallels act as conjunctions. PERSEPHONE/ PROSPERINA are alternate names for CERES's daughter, the girl who was abducted by HADES Lord of the Underworld.

4. The Part of Information, Whether True or False at 07:55 Aquarius is conjunct MARS (murder, murderers, rape, rapists), conjunct JUPITER (Haleigh) and trine the Part of Death at 06:21 Gemini intercepted in the 8th House of Death.

5. ALGOL (losing one's head, literally or figuratively), the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens conjuncts the 8th House of Death cusp.

6. JUPITER, CERES and VERTEX all in Fateful Degree -- same degree as the NODES -- with JUPITER (Haleigh) in crisis degree (9 Fixed). JUPITER (Haleigh) inconjunct CERES. Back to the myth of CERES & PERSEPHONE/PROSPERINA, this shows Haleigh was snatched from her "mother," and supports Misty's account of what happened. VERTEX in the same Fateful Degree shows a change, a turning point/ fateful encounter with others. In the 8th House, the change is Death.

The Perp:

The perp is SATURN/URANUS, Lord Turned 12 (radix 4th House Aquarius). He is located in the 11th House of Friends and disposited by MERCURY in End of His Rope 29th Degree in the 3rd House of Truth of the Matter. Notice SATURN and MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs). The perp is an older man and because SATURN is Retrograde, he has a hidden agenda = love of young children (mutual reception with MERCURY of young people). Notice the 5/11 axis comes into play in yet another chart. This again suggests a "friend" of the family and/or someone who has been in the home previously (or knows well its layout) or who is familiar with the family, knows a young girl lives there, etc. On the other hand, the 11th House in the natural wheel is Aquarius, with Lord 11 URANUS often given to perverts. Tuba/ Kaitland?? Any thoughts to share??

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...all150-165.gif

Thanks,
    Soulscape

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Here's a picture ofr the pond they are searching!

The Pond

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Hi again all...I found this and thought it interesting and possibly helpful to some of you. I am placing the link to where I found it, as well, I just went ahead and copied and pasted the entire story for you here. below.......http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ngs.html?cat=8
    Athough, I would have to *personally* disagree, I regret, with the very last line that this person/reporter stated saying " The connections between the drug scene and the Haleigh Cummings investigation are far-reaching." I actually don't think it is that far reaching at all, but I could be wrong.

Signing off now to go and check the 6 PM local news here to see any live latest it is coming on now, also will be watching to 10 and 11 pm news tonight, if I hear anymore, I will come back.

Police Flip Flop on Haleigh Cummings Search of "Notorious Party Location"
    September 19, 2009 by
    Carol Bengle Gilbert

Is There a Misty Connection?
    The latest flip in the flip-flopping police statements concerning the search of a lake in the Mondex area of Palatka,Florida indicates that police are in fact searching for evidence relating to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ngs.html?cat=8
    Last edited by chicoliving; 09-19-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: copyright violation;copy/paste a paragraph or two ONLY including the link to the article in full

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneVoice For This Useful Post:

I promised I would be back after the news today/tonight if I got any more information that you all may be able to use. Here is the latest as of 10:00 PM news.

The exact search area that the news said the authorities were at is Hwy 19 and E. Escambia St. in Palatka. So, I tried my very first hand at going to google maps and finding it for you all and going to try and see if I can past it in here. Wish me luck! I am so new to this posting and stuff, I have been confusing myself today on here. :-)

Here is the map of where they are exactly.

Good gracious, I sure hope it shows up!

Anyway, that is all the new info I have for tonight. They really haven't said anything else. Other than Ronald's Grandmother was on the news, think she was a little upset that the police are not telling them anything yet either.

As well, I just figured out that one of you sent me a message. I promise I will figure out how to answer you back. LOL! Please be patient with me. :-)I still have to figure out all the the features on here and how to use them properly. I can tell you all that what I have seen as far as any visions and other things months ago is exactly almost to a T what has been shown as of late on the news.

I am signing off for the night....Soulscape, all of you.....like I said, I hope this map shows up and that it helps in some way.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneVoice For This Useful Post:

Exclamation Copyright Violation

REMINDER to ALL

When you include a news article in your post, PLEASE ONLY copy a small blurb from it along with the LINK. It's considered a copyright violation when anyone copies and pastes whole articles, link or no link.
    Any posts that copy more then a very small portion of the actual article, will be shortened without notice or removed.

Appreciate your attention to this WS Rule.

Thanks you.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Is there a chart for WBG? I've been looking and cant find one. Tks love reading hear and having my mind completely boggled!!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toi For This Useful Post:

Thank you ONE VOICE for relaying the cross streets of the area where the pond is as reported during the 10PM news.

According the the 'distance' legend provided in Bing Maps, "as the crow flies," the distance between the mobile home on Green Lane and Hwy19 & E. Escambia St./St. John's River Rd vicinity in Palatka is less then 3 mi.

On the other hand, when I requested driving directions, the map pulled up a long round about route of getting over there due to no immediate bridges in close proximity of the mobile in order to cross the SevenSisters waterways west of Green Lane.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-20-2009 at 08:59 AM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Check the streets given to us by OneVoice and it appears to be an L-shaped pond a bit more southeast of the one we were looking at.

Check the pond between E Duke and E Escambia streets.

And a closer look, although, really, the one near Duke and Escambia really doesn't appear to be a pond to me.

Could this be correct?

I wish they'd tell us, but I guess they don't want hundreds of people out there gawking.

The first pond we looked at is at Desoto and E Johns streets.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-20-2009 at 12:22 PM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

My apologies to chicoliving and all for pasting the entire story from the assoiated content place. I didn't realize that even if I did indeed include the link to the story that it was not okay to post the entire story. I think I was just trying to make it easier for everyone. I shall remember now and will not do it in the future. :-) I am still trying to get the hang of things...why even soon I will learn to use all of these little gadgets I am looking at here to color my posts with and smilie faces! LOL

That said, you are welcome Fifth for the cross street info. That is where they said there were draining last night. It does indeed look like an L shaped pond, the difference being in this one and the other one, is that the one at Escambia and 19 looks skinnier and longer than the first one.
    These or more or less retention ponds in that area to my understanding.

An update on the draining of that pond can be found here.......http://www.news4jax.com/news/21005953/detail.html. "Pond Search Complete In Search For Haleigh
    Investigators Say Nothing Found Related To Missing Child's Case
    UPDATED: 2:09 pm EDT September 20, 2009"

Just in case noone has seen, heard or read this info as of yet.

Could whatever *clue/tip* they got have sent them to the *wrong* pond in that area? I don't know. I guess soon enough they will tell why they decided to go to this pond in the first place. Sure was alot of man hours, time, equipment, etc. involved. Maybe the tip was/is legit, but somehow they went to the wrong pond? Noone can really say for sure until they tell more. unless someone here has some more info as of late, I guess we wait.

Take care all & I hope you have a great Sunday! :-)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneVoice For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast