Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Did anyone read the NAY NAY letter on Art Harris site? Gone now but several people unnder rumors has it posted........
    long story short........they were partying at Chad's house (roommate of WBG)
    Haleigh took oxycotin and died.......They paniced and WBG put Haleigh in a black bag and in car in a pond??? I must go read agin and get you another link......
    http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

There is a link on this page to click and see the letter.
    Last edited by watchinginky; 09-23-2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: added more text

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/23/...-od/#more-3023

what is in handwritten letter that is gone now.......
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

attachment of letter thesky973.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-23-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: too big-blew out margins-adjusted to attachment instead

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toi For This Useful Post:

sry it is so big! i tried to copy n paste it but it came out huge and i dont know how to get it smaller. sry

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Misty's brother: She wasn't home the night Haleigh Cummings vanished

Her mom believes him, says Misty may have been partying or sleeping off a weekend of partying when he came over

Story updated at 10:22 AM on Wednesday, Sep. 23, 2009

She said that in the months since Haleigh’s disappearance, she and other members of her family have become estranged from her daughter and told not to try and make contact.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...mings_vanished

So Misty's mom believes her son. Misty is estranged from her family. Ron's mother professes on NG that she believes Misty. What gives with these people? No one cares the child is missing!
    I watched NG the other night when RC's mother was on. I also watched when Ronald was on. Please never be fooled by the power of desperation. Misty has lied over and over again, which tells me that they are having the exact same problem as LE. The accusations and facts that NG presented to RC and his mom were undeniable. They stood there and had to hold in their rage. It was apparent to me that they have a plan to make her speak, also RC hasn't been the greatest citizen so Misty might be holding a card against him as well. RC's mom does not appear to me to be that unintelligent. Her eyes told the story...the same way when Misty was interviewed by LE about whether or not her bed was made...she looked to left and said TWICE " why would my bed be made if I was sleeping in it? Let's wait and see what RC and his mom have up their sleeves......my guess...Misty still won't talk but that's just me...they have to try everything in their power anyway.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

Here ya go, Toi...Let's see if this works. Thanks so much for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toi View Post

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

OMG....OMG....OMG

This letter is just too much. Astros is there any way to tell from the date of the letter if it's a real letter written by Nay-Nay and if there is any truth to it?

It just seems strange that someone would send a letter like that but who knows with this crew.

I know this is not a laughing matter but I couldn't help but giggle at the circled not at the top "send me some money". Somebody must want to order some treats from the commissary.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Letter Authenticated

Letter was authenticated. NayNay sent the letter to Donnie. Donnie took it to WBG's mom. WBG's mom faxed it to Cobra. Cobra sent it to 97.3 The Sky. Date and time of media posting is Wednesday, 23 September 2009 4:37PM. This could change. I've taken a snapshot of the timestamp in case they change it with an update. If you need it, just let me know & I'll post it. Following is the link with a snippet:

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Authenticated, Claims Haleigh OD'd
    TJ Hart

The source of this letter is indeed Prevatt's boyfriend, Donnie Spells. Spells showed the letter to mother of Greg "White Boy" Page yesterday and read the letter to Staubs over the phone from the woman's house. Staubs asked Spells to fax the letter, but he refused. He later left the letter with Page's mother to do with as she wanted. She scanned the letter and sent it to Staubs and Staubs sent it to 97.3 The Sky.
    Unquote

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

97.3 The Sky Just Posted A New Headline

97.3 The Sky just changed their headline again. Here's the new info & link:

Headline:
    Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

Date & Timestamp:
    Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 6:50PM

A portion of this letter date 9/18/09 refers to a signed sworn affidavit by "JoePsycho" who said Misty, Haleigh and Jr were with Nay Nay Prevatt at a party the night Haleigh disappeared. Prevatt's letter to Spells says according to the affidavit, Haleigh ate some oxycontin and died. Prevatt relays to Spells in the message the again, according to the affidavit, Greg Page put the child in a black bag and dumped it in a pond at the Mondex.
    Unquote

(above BBM)
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-23-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Bolding above.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Fifth, right now I'm glued to my computer with my tv on the wall next to me. I'm trying to type things as I find them. If you need these posts to go somewhere else, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll put these posts wherever you want them. I didn't know if the media thread would be better...but thought you all may check here first. Since timestamps are important, I'm trying the best I can. Hugs to you all.
    J

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Tks Jersey*Girl for posting a smaller size. Tks FifthEssence for downsizing my original post. I couldn't figure that out for nothing! lol I look forward to reading some more from the astro masterminds on this!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toi For This Useful Post:

Clearly, the rats are all scampering off the ship.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pittsburghgirl For This Useful Post:

Dear astrologists, the moon will go into it's first quarter on Saturday at 12:40.
    Will this help the investigaters?
    I have read that this is a time for growth, meaning to get larger.
    Please help me understand this in the honary charts you may be doing for this case.
    TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Timestamped arrest info for:

"Greg "White Boy Greg" P. Timestamped Arrest Info"

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night
    Booking Date & Time: 9/22/2009 11:14:55 PM - Booking#: 09-03931
    Release Date & Time: 9/23/2009 12:01:00 AM
    DOB: 8/4/1980 - RACE: B - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
    893.13-6a COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE F T $1,004.00 9/22/2009 11:54:03 PM
    893.13-6b MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS M F $504.00 9/22/2009 11:53:07 PM
    $1,508.00

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5282328.php

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoul2 View Post
    I watched NG the other night when RC's mother was on. I also watched when Ronald was on. Please never be fooled by the power of desperation. Misty has lied over and over again, which tells me that they are having the exact same problem as LE. The accusations and facts that NG presented to RC and his mom were undeniable. They stood there and had to hold in their rage. It was apparent to me that they have a plan to make her speak, also RC hasn't been the greatest citizen so Misty might be holding a card against him as well. RC's mom does not appear to me to be that unintelligent. Her eyes told the story...the same way when Misty was interviewed by LE about whether or not her bed was made...she looked to left and said TWICE " why would my bed be made if I was sleeping in it? Let's wait and see what RC and his mom have up their sleeves......my guess...Misty still won't talk but that's just me...they have to try everything in their power anyway.

I understand that but what always shocks me is how these people "pretend" to believe Misty and never do they get on TV anymore begging for the return of Haliegh. Never do they say, "Please give her back to us. She has medical issues and needs proper care. Please drop her off, let us know where to pick her up and no charges will be filed." If they can lie about believing Misty, they could certainly lie about not pressing charges. Why aren't they doing this?

Because they believe Haliegh is dead and Misty has information.

On NG, Ron's mother went on saying Misty loves the children and the children love Misty and they are standing by Misty.......yada, yada, yada. Then when NG points out the facts, Ron's mom just sat there unable to give one of her rousing support of Misty speeches. It wasn't only in her eyes, it was in her manner. She was beaten by the truth.

Perhaps the Cummingses are "undercover" in the Misty investigation, but it's outrageous that they go on TV supporting her, defending her, while not making any proper request for Haliegh's return, alive or dead.

One way to read large files like Nay Nay's letter is to save the file onto your hard drive and then open it with your photo program. Then you can adjust the size to make it readable. I use Adobe Photoshop and Corel Paintshop Pro. I think the free photo programs will also work well.

Thanks to all for bringing the letter here, the news of WBG's arrest and release, and everything else.

I'm curious what the astrologers have to say about the validity of NayNay's story which she says is from Joe's statement. It sounds like she's relaying information back to the gang in the form of an "innocent" "he said" letter. It's like she was telling him what the other person said so the rest of the group can work up their own story to cover themselves. I find it typical that her spelling prowess extends to the accurate spelling of curse words.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-24-2009 at 08:31 AM.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Pytko

Re: Joe in NayNay's letter. Link following snippet:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5286533.php

Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 9:46PM
    EXCLUSIVE: Joe ID'd In Jail Letter as Man Who Said "Haleigh OD'd"
    TJ Hart

The man whose name was difficult to read in the letter Kristina Rene "Nay Nay" Prevatt sent to her boyfriend from jail regarding questioning she received a few days ago about the disappearance of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cumming of Satsuma, FL., has been identified as Joseph Franklin Pytko.

An earlier attempt to decipher his name had it as a street name "Joe Psycho."

It has been confirmed by sources close to the investigation that Pytko is the man who signed a sworn affidavit stating that Prevatt, a party gal pal of the missing child's stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings, was at a party with Misty, Greg Page (a man that Misty just had a weekend of sex and drugs with before the child vanished) and the children Haleigh and Junior the night Haleigh disappeared.
    Unquote

Since there was confusion over his name, I blew up the print which shows Pytko & here's the pic:

Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-24-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added pic

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Pytko Latest Booking Data

I think this is his latest booking data, unless I missed something...there's a ton - this is just the latest I think).

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

T.J. Hart confirms the letter is what it purports to be, a jailhouse letter from Rene Nay Nay Prevatt but that in no way verifies her protest that she was elsewhere with her boyfriend. It does not alibi her although it is part of her effort to do that. Nor is Nay Nay's letter the best source for the information contained in Joe Pytko's affidavit but the letter certainly alerted us to the existence of such an affidavit. It is valuable for that. We do not need to look for a time that the letter was written or processed, simply because it is not the best source.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Racing with the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Dear astrologists, the moon will go into it's first quarter on Saturday at 12:40.
    Will this help the investigaters?
    I have read that this is a time for growth, meaning to get larger.
    Please help me understand this in the honary charts you may be doing for this case.
    TIA
    Again, you are heeding the phases of the Moon. Observant of you and wise. As with the other phases, I will be posting the first quarter Moon in the general thread.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Tuba, look at what I just found. It's a post from ***********, but I personally think it has some merit. I'm off to try to find the area they are referring to. This is pretty interesting, and for some reason I thought in the beginning one of you astrologers said something about an area that hilly or rocky, with lakes and such, and that's the area Haleigh would be found in. Am I remembering the wrong thing? I'll go through the threads later, but thought this person's post could shed a different light with regards to "Mondex". Please refer to the following link & Snippet:

http://www.***********.net/122364

Toughenough said,in September 24th, 2009 at 8:20 am I wonder if the police know for sure the lake they searched is the lake in question. I grew up in Flagler Co. Florida, neighboring Putnam county Fl and there is an area about 20 miles from Satsuma called Mondex…It was originally a subdivision developed by the Mondex Co. around 30 years ago but never quite sold like developers intended and it is a poor man’s haven, infested with drugs and criminal activity. Until the search last weekend I had never heard of another area called “Mondex” and there are several lakes in that area, if police aen’t sure maybe they should consider this area to search…druggies hang out with druggies and this Mondex area is full of people on drugs.
    Unquote

Toughenough said,in September 24th, 2009 at 8:38 am This area is easy to get to from Satsuma and although maps make it look like a town alot of the roads are unpaved and grassy two of the lakes I remember are secluded, if you take Water Oak rd to Tangerine there are 2 lakes on Tangerine and if I remember correctly Tangerine is sparesly populated but I moved from Flagler Co six years ago and things may have changed….it was just a thought.
    Unquote

Toughenough said,in September 24th, 2009 at 8:40 am Water Oak is the closest to Putnam Co and is one of the main roads (A PERIMETER RD) and the Tangerine area is in a less populated corner.
    Unquote

FYI - Toughenough, if you happen to read here, these Astros are amazing. If your info leads to another area unknown to searchers, I'd personally like to say thank you for posting this on the net.
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-24-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Added more info

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Fifth, if you're on right now, my above post *'d out the link. I know that means I can't use the link when it shows up like that. Here's my question, can the info still stay in case it ends up being pertinent? Also, could PCSO already have this info? Think we should call about those posts?

I'm hoping we can use the info...

Hey Jersey, I read the same non-construction information about the Mondex area that was searched this past weekend. Could the reporter who wrote the article I read have been mistaken? Maybe the info he got apllied to both locations? What kind of company is Mondex if it goes around making all these plans and not following through?

Your link obviously leads to a forbidden web place. Ouch.

Thanks.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Hey Jersey, I read the same non-construction information about the Mondex area that was searched this past weekend. Could the reporter who wrote the article I read have been mistaken? Maybe the info he got apllied to both locations? What kind of company is Mondex if it goes around making all these plans and not following through?

Your link obviously leads to a forbidden web place. Ouch.

Thanks.
    Have no idea. I'm still looking. Today's my husband's bday, so I'm typing as fast as I can. I'll logon later. Here's a map link, not sure if you can do something with it:

MONDEX NEAR PALATKA
    http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid...N&hl=en&tab=wl

Map that goes with link:
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 09-24-2009 at 04:47 PM.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Toi

Here's a forum where the location is given as North Daytona, west of Bunnell, near Crescent Lake. It could be another location option. Did they watch the Caylee coverage and think going that distance would be better than dumping her in the neighborhood?

http://www.flagleronline.com/forum/f....asp?TID=14526

Mileage from Satsuma to Bunnell is 30.3 miles, and Mondex down there is a bit closer. Not too far to go with a body in the trunk, compared to someone driving around for days with one. From Buffalo Bluff (mh) to Andalusia is 16.5 miles. Mondex is just 4-5 miles south of Andalusia.

And since we're in the astrology thread, an horary chart, relocated to Satsuma, Where Is Haliegh? Am I supposed to turn the wheel since I'm asking about Haliegh and not myself?

Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-24-2009 at 05:15 PM.

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

I was just sitting here reading this letter again and something JUMPED out in my face. It's the line in her letter that says "They said that your friend Joe Pytko WENT to the detectives"........blah blah blah. Where she hand writes went she was origianlly writing cu. It looks to me that she stopped herself from saying he cut a deal. None of her other W's are written this way.
    Last edited by Toi; 09-24-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: typo

47. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Toi For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast