A New Search for Stacy Peterson Tomorrow 8/21/09

They should be spending their time looking in water. More specifically a lake. I have done extensive analysis for something known as Reverse Speech on Drew Peterson. In my findings he makes 2 references to water including one he calls a lake. By his reversals he has indicated he used his plane to dump her body.

Note:Reverse Speech is messages from the unconscious mind embedded backward into speech.

(In and interview on The Today Show he is asked the option of being presented with the circumstances of his third and fourth wife as a cop, would he think it is coincidence or he his guilty of at least one murder.)

I'd have to evaluate the whole thing and I really can't even respond to that.
I left an option in the lake. You've gotten in this whole hot area I will say that.
(The option for him is murder, and that option has been put in a lake. He has revealed a specific type of body of water where Stacy is.)

Web page to hear all of Drew Peterson's reverse speech examples: Stacy Peterson

They should be spending their time looking in water. More specifically a lake. I have done extensive analysis for something known as Reverse Speech on Drew Peterson. In my findings he makes 2 references to water including one he calls a lake. By his reversals he has indicated he used his plane to dump her body.

Note:Reverse Speech is messages from the unconscious mind embedded backward into speech.

(In and interview on The Today Show he is asked the option of being presented with the circumstances of his third and fourth wife as a cop, would he think it is coincidence or he his guilty of at least one murder.)

I left an option in the lake. You've gotten in this whole hot area I will say that.
(The option for him is murder, and that option has been put in a lake. He has revealed a specific type of body of water where Stacy is.)

Drew's "plane" is an ultra-lite. Not a true plane. He wouldn't be able to drop Stacy from his ultra-lite.

i'm glad they're searching for her again. i hope they find her soon.

Drew's plane is like a flying seat. It doesn't have room for anything. Second, please excuse my skepticism, but is there any evidence anywhere that backward speech has ever solved a crime? My question is sincere.

Drew's "plane" is an ultra-lite. Not a true plane. He wouldn't be able to drop Stacy from his ultra-lite.

While being interviewed on the Today show he is asked if he would like to add anything to his belief that she is off with another man and nothing bad has come to her. Perhaps you'll be able to explain the reverse speech from Drew when he said "You must fly. Throw her sh** over." The reversal is in response to the question. Drew is further describing where she is.

Drew's plane is like a flying seat. It doesn't have room for anything.

Please see my response to Mitzi.

Second, please excuse my skepticism, but is there any evidence anywhere that backward speech has ever solved a crime? My question is sincere.

Being skeptical can be healthy. A cynic of course is entirely different. If you're skeptical here are three articles from David Oates website. He discovered Reverse Speech more than 25 yrs. ago. He has a couple of dozen of articles on his site and thousands of examples of reverse speech.

http://www..com/forensic.htm
http://www..com/trackrec.htm
http://www..com/study.htm

Also on my website I have hundreds of examples of reverse speech. Many of the examples are from crimes in the news. In the case of Haleigh Cummings the reverse speech analysis of her father Ron Cummings and his now wife Misty Croslin-Cummings indicated they do not know who abducted her. As of 3 days ago Ronald Cummings was cleared in the investigation. Reverse Speech has proven to be accurate. Police at this point still believe Misty may know more, but no one has yet to come forward to indicate she was not at home sleeping as she claims when the abduction occurred. Hear their reversals here: Haleigh Cummings

In another case I'm following is about a woman named Tara Grinstead. A person who called himself "Catchmekiller" posted a couple of videos on You Tube claiming to have killed women including Tara. He challenged me to prove by reverse speech analysis that he did not do it. I found reversals that clearly indicated he was not involved in Tara's disappearance, and not a killer. Five months later he was charged and arrested for false statements. Reverse Speech has proven to be accurate. On the same subject the reversals from her ex-boyfriend seem to indicate that he was involved. The reversals from the lead investigator are indicating he believes the ex. is involved. Web page: Tara Grinstead

Here is an example of a case where there is a confession to a murder. The person leads authorities to the exact location where the body is found. And he is convicted in the court of law for the crime. This shows irrefutable proof of Gary Hilton’s involvement in the murder of Meredith Emerson. Therefore can reverse speech examples that are found on Gary Hilton, regarding any involvement with the crime, leave any doubt as to the accuracy and validity of reverse speech? In the examples on my website, all five of his reversals are congruent with the forward speech in referencing Meredith Emerson as he relates his confession. Web page: Meredith Emerson

In the case of Sam Parker he is charged with killing his wife Theresa Parker even though her body has not been found. I have found dozens of reversals of him which include how he killed her. The trial is being conducted right now, and I will be following closely as to what evidence the prosecution presents and how it compares to the reverse speech of Sam Parker. Web page: Theresa Parker

If you are sincere in wanting to know the truth, as a skeptic you will do your due diligence to gather information to satisfy your skepticism as to whether your skepticism is valid or not. There are thousands of examples of reverse speech available to the public on the internet. I’ve now given you and other skeptics a direction to begin your own search for answers on the subject of reverse speech.

Once again I say, based upon the 2 references of Drew Peterson speech reversals he is indicating Stacy is in a body of water. One of which he refers to as “the lake”. From Bolingbrook to Lake Michigan it appears to be less than 40 mi. as the crow flies. His AQUILLA Ultralite (which has 2 seats) gets 43-62 mph, which would get him to the shores of Lake Michigan within 45 minutes. If I remember correctly there is about 3 hrs. he can’t account for. Three hours would be enough time to fly to Lake Michigan, as he says "...Throw her sh** over", and fly back to Bolingbrook. My question would be, do people from that area refer to it in conversation as “the Lake”, or do they refer to it as Lake Michigan?

You say you’re sincere in your question. I’m also sincere when I say that I stand unabashedly behind the validity and accuracy of the phenomena known as Reverse Speech, and I am happy to debate with any skeptic about reverse speech.

Thanks for the info. I"m just leaving on vacation and don't have time to look, but am interested to see when I return.

For what it's worth, I do think that LE also believes she's in a body of water. Many of their searches have taken place there. But, what would be better is knowing which body of water or type of body of water. If you look at maps of the surrounding area, there are so many possibilities.

Again, thanks. It should be interesting to see.

Well according to this article, the area they are searching has been under water and parts are still under water. Cass says that a year ago they recieved a report that DrewP was seen in this area shortly after Stacey's disappearance.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6976059

I have to say this. Stacey would be proud of Cass. I am proud of Cass. She is determined to find Stacey and she isn't giving up. Unfortunately, I don't know how good that is for her.

Well according to this article, the area they are searching has been under water and parts are still under water. Cass says that a year ago they recieved a report that DrewP was seen in this area shortly after Stacey's disappearance.

I have to say this. Stacey would be proud of Cass. I am proud of Cass. She is determined to find Stacey and she isn't giving up. Unfortunately, I don't know how good that is for her.

I so agree with you Mysteriew and hope the search today leads to finding Stacy. xox

After reading the article from ABC7 (no time to watch the video yet) and its comments, I really believe that I-355 & Boughton Road is a distinct possibility. 355 was complete awhile before it was opened: there was even a race run on it. I could see someone driving down it at night w/o headlights to do the deed.
(not feelin' the ultralight theory--sorry)

(respectfully snipped)

Once again I say, based upon the 2 references of Drew Peterson speech reversals he is indicating Stacy is in a body of water. One of which he refers to as “the lake”. From Bolingbrook to Lake Michigan it appears to be less than 40 mi. as the crow flies. His AQUILLA Ultralite (which has 2 seats) gets 43-62 mph, which would get him to the shores of Lake Michigan within 45 minutes. If I remember correctly there is about 3 hrs. he can’t account for. Three hours would be enough time to fly to Lake Michigan, as he says "...Throw her sh** over", and fly back to Bolingbrook. My question would be, do people from that area refer to it in conversation as “the Lake”, or do they refer to it as Lake Michigan?

Shawn, us Chicagoans do refer to Lake Michigan as "the Lake" or "the Lakefront." We also refer to Chicago as "the City," downtown is "the Loop." Hope this helps!

After reading the article from ABC7 (no time to watch the video yet) and its comments, I really believe that I-355 & Boughton Road is a distinct possibility. 355 was complete awhile before it was opened: there was even a race run on it. I could see someone driving down it at night w/o headlights to do the deed.
(not feelin' the ultralight theory--sorry)

Sorry, Petunia. There would be no possible way for someone to drive down the south extension of I-355 prior to it's official opening. They had every entrance and exit of the extension south of I-55 completely baricaded.

If you recall, I-355 "dead-ended" at I-55 before the extension. I-355 and Boughton Road was (and still is) a very heavily traveled section of the toll road at ALL hours of the day AND night. As a matter of fact, 355 & Boughton is where the extremely busy toll plaza is. There is absolutely no way that Drew Peterson was driving down I-355 with his headlights on anywhere near 355 & Boughton Road.

***Also, I wanted to add some background information for those that are not from this area. I-355 was first opened in 1989 and it ran from the I-290 tollway to Interstate 55. There were original plans for an extension from I-55 south to I-80, but I think environmental issues set the plans back. On Veteran's Day 2007, the I-355 south extension, known as Veteran's Memorial Tollway, opened officially. The north branch (from I-290 to I-55) that was opened in 1989 is known as the "North-South Tollway." The south branch (located between I-55 and I-80 - the new extension) is known as "Veterans" or "Veterans Memorial" to us locals. Here's a wikipedia article on it if anyone wants any further information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-355http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-355.***

Shawn, us Chicagoans do refer to Lake Michigan as "the Lake" or "the Lakefront." ... this helps!

I would say it could prove to be helpful as anything else investigators might have to go on.

Drew Peterson has just been read a letter from Kathleen Savio in which she had concerns about her safety. I believe I recall he was reminded of his third wife died under unusual circumstances, and his fourth wife was missing etc. The conversation on The Today Show is as follows:

Matt Lauer: “If you were interrogating someone and had those pieces of evidence, would you think coincidence or would you think this guy is guilty of at least one murder?
Drew: I would have to evaluate the whole thing, and I can’t even respond to that.

He is a police officer. He was just given a complete scenario where he is asked to give his professional opinion upon hearing the evidence presented. Drew’s answer is evasive and he doesn’t want to respond. But the subconscious message of reverse speech reveals the following, which is an unusually long reversal;

First let’s take a look at the second sentence. It would seem that Matt Lauer’s comments and questions have really hit close to home, making Drew very nervous. To me this provides the clue as to him not wanting to answer the question. The reason for that is the response with the first sentence. Again, his first reversal is answering the question. The second sentence is showing his discomfort about the line of questioning.

He is asked the option of being presented with the circumstances of his third and fourth wife as a cop, would he think it is “coincidence or he is guilty of at least one murder”. When he says “I left an option in the lake” it does not appear to be an answer of “coincidence”. Therefore the only remaining choice given to answer the question, or “option”, was murder. I think “…in the lake” phrasing is significant. It tells me it is a body of water he is very familiar with, perhaps he frequents for fishing for example, or “THE Lake” is something that everyone is familiar with. In this case “THE Lake”, as the locals know it as, may be Lake Michigan that Stacy is in.

Shipwrecks that have been lost in the Great Lakes have taken more than 200 yrs. to be found. Unfortunately I think it would be a monumental task to search Lake Michigan for a body, making it unlikely a body could ever be found, even if it were in a “blue container”.

Fascinating. I consider myself opened-minded and figure that this could be worth learning more about....SHawnHS could be on to something here.

I heard, "I left an option to view it." To me, it doesn't sound anything like the lake.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/24/crimesider/entry5261991.shtml

“The water was up to our waists in some places, so it was pretty difficult work, but there are still places left for us to come back and check,” Cales told the Chicago Tribune.

Friday's search did not turn up Stacy Peterson's body or any new clues to her disappearance. But her family says they will not be deterred.

Drew Peterson has been labeled by authorities as a person of interest in Stacy Peterson's disappearance, but he has not been charged.

...I'm not buying it.

The investigators had been looking for Stacey in waterways. The family is looking for her in waterways. What are their reasons for believing she is in water? There are two known reverse speech examples from Drew Peterson indicating she is in water. Who is it that is suspected of knowing better where she is? Why is the belief of the investigators, and the family, that she is in water seem plausible but not from Drew Peterson's own words?:waitasec:

If you're not "buying" the validity of reverse speech then perhaps you can do your research on the subject. If you're still not "buying it", based upon your research, maybe you could come back here and post the data that supports your opinion for someone like myself to learn from.

Respectfully, ShawnHS, there are a lot of places in that area that are water or swampland. Disposing of her in water is the most likely scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back