CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Hassani_Campbell(4).jpg

Please continue discussion of Hasanni Campbell's disappearance here.

Thread #1:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #2:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

See also our information thread (no discussion):
CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

320hassaninew_081109.gif

HASANI CAMPBELL, 5
Missing from Oakland, CA; Monday, August 10, 2009 at approximately 4:15p.m.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
or Oakland Police Department (California) 1-510-777-3333

Alternate spellings still used in the media:
Hassanni
Hassani
Hasani

I brought this over after I posted it on the last thread and Whya slammed the door in muh face!?!?!?! LOLOLOL:clap:

This is a piece of the article from late last night...I snipped this part.

"Ross said the message was not meant to imply that he planned to leave the boy, who has cerebral palsy, alone at BART but rather that he wanted to meet Campbell at a Union City BART station to give her the boy."

This message was on July 31st, that's a Friday. It's been reported that it was sent at either 9:48 or 9:50 am, I can't remember which. Now one would think at that hour, Jennifer should be at work.
BART runs right into Fremont, walking distance to the apartment I believe. So why would he indicate in this interview that he wanted to meet her at BART in Union City to drop Hasanni off?
I am really beginning to get the impression that maybe one of them was NOT living in that apartment, and the was pizzed. There can be no logical reason he was trying to drop the child off a good six miles from the apartment on July 31st, UNLESS he had gone over the kidnapping thing in his mind prior and he figured it would look like someone could have snatched him from the apartment, park, yard, etc. Why did he specify Union? It makes NO sense. I think he slipped...FINALLY.
(In his mind)He drops Hasanni off at BART in Union. Calls police from home or other predetermined location. "I left him in the car to unlock the door, blah blah blah, whatever. And he just disappeared! Really, I swear!"

I bet that boy is within a three mile radius of Union. Not because he actually left him at BART, but because for some reason he may have been fixed on Union and when he 'did it' force of habit led him back there. And Union is a quick skip off of his route to Shuz too

That's BART's Union City station at the top, left corner of your screen.

QuarryLake.jpg

I do believe LR's stories are all coming apart....he has some ever changing reasons now for everything dosen't he?

He knows he is going down & I hope it is soon.
I hate to think that it will take finding our little handsome guy's body, but I do think that is when he's world will come crashing all around him.

OT: I'll be back to post later tonight....or in between taking care of some media.
KC Anthony's hearing is in 40minutes...& will be busy for a bit.
I'll still jump back & forth checking for any new media to post in the media thread for Hassani too!

:praying: That Hasanni Is Found Today!
It's day 11.....:(

:angel:

I brought this over after I posted it on the last thread and Whya slammed the door in muh face!?!?!?! LOLOLOL:clap:

This is a piece of the article from late last night...I snipped this part.

"Ross said the message was not meant to imply that he planned to leave the boy, who has cerebral palsy, alone at BART but rather that he wanted to meet Campbell at a Union City BART station to give her the boy."

This message was on July 31st, that's a Friday. It's been reported that it was sent at either 9:48 or 9:50 am, I can't remember which. Now one would think at that hour, Jennifer should be at work.
BART runs right into Fremont, walking distance to the apartment I believe. So why would he indicate in this interview that he wanted to meet her at BART in Union City to drop Hasanni off?
I am really beginning to get the impression that maybe one of them was NOT living in that apartment, and the was pizzed. There can be no logical reason he was trying to drop the child off a good six miles from the apartment on July 31st, UNLESS he had gone over the kidnapping thing in his mind prior and he figured it would look like someone could have snatched him from the apartment, park, yard, etc. Why did he specify Union? It makes NO sense. I think he slipped...FINALLY.
(In his mind)He drops Hasanni off at BART in Union. Calls police from home or other predetermined location. "I left him in the car to unlock the door, blah blah blah, whatever. And he just disappeared! Really, I swear!"

I bet that boy is within a three mile radius of Union. Not because he actually left him at BART, but because for some reason he may have been fixed on Union and when he 'did it' force of habit led him back there. And Union is a quick skip off of his route to Shuz too

JMO but I'm thinking she WAS at work and that's why he said Union. It was closest for her to come pick him up there and take him back to the store with her. Not that I believe anything he's saying at this point, but if he got on BART at home and took him to Union to hand him over, then he may have gone on to where ever he wanted to be.

Catching up a little slowly this morning...

I am going to repost my questions that have no bearing on anything:

Do we know if Ross is a US citizen (it says he is on his resume, but I'm wondering if it's true)?

Did I read that Ross went to Florida International University? Or was that for another "Ross"?

Is Ross really the "Foster Dad"? Does being a fiance automatically give him that title or did he have to "apply" with JC?

I'm not getting the feeling that JC is involved in Hasanni's disappearance (I didn't think Ross did either, at first) but I'm sort of curious if the relationship between Ross and JC is for some sort of convenience. Not that it matters in the case, but Rosses text and the later explanations of the text don't seem to match. Maybe I'm reading wrong?

Catching up a little slowly this morning...

I am going to repost my questions that have no bearing on anything:

Do we know if Ross is a US citizen (it says he is on his resume, but I'm wondering if it's true)?

Did I read that Ross went to Florida International University? Or was that for another "Ross"?

Is Ross really the "Foster Dad"? Does being a fiance automatically give him that title or did he have to "apply" with JC?

I'm not getting the feeling that JC is involved in Hasanni's disappearance (I didn't think Ross did either, at first) but I'm sort of curious if the relationship between Ross and JC is for some sort of convenience. Not that it matters in the case, but Rosses text and the later explanations of the text don't seem to match. Maybe I'm reading wrong?

I can't answer those, but if it helps, I heard on one of the video's posted last night from KTVU that 'his' parents died when he was five. I found a Robert and a Donna, in Baltimore MD. Both died in August 1976. They were 28 and 31 years of age when they died. Don't have a specific date in August, still working on that. Could be that neither of these two people even knew one another. I pulled it off of the SSDI.

I can't answer those, but if it helps, I heard on one of the video's posted last night from KTVU that 'his' parents died when he was five. I found a Robert and a Donna, in Baltimore MD. Both died in August 1976. They were 28 and 31 years of age when they died. Don't have a specific date in August, still working on that. Could be that neither of these two people even knew one another. I pulled it off of the SSDI.

If those are his parents and there was any type of inheritance or extended family, I suppose that could explain the BMW and home, they seem pricey to me, but in CA, it might be average. For a guy who's not working though, it seems like a lot.

There have been so many things posted, I'm having trouble keeping up, but it just doesn't seem like there is much about Ross that connects in a dot-to-dot manner.

The explanation/translation of the text didn't make sense to me either. I don't know if I'm thick headed or what.

I'm also having trouble with his move to be a medical assistant with his eye set toward neurology (because of his involvement with Hasanni, supposedly) and when he said that Hasanni's love of books and being read to were a "habit" passed on to Hasanni's sister, it just sounded too wierd to me. This is a man who seems well educated and when I read it was like the "habit" was an annoying thing instead of a good thing. Maybe I'm just reading with a negative slant.

You all do such a great job of getting the information here, thanks a lot. :blowkiss:

I just got caught up (I think) from yesterday. I saw a lot of discussion about a word used on the search warrant: indincia.

So I went an looked up what it legally means because it is legal terminology I am unfamiliar with and plus I'm nosy like that. LOL

It means this as far as I can tell:

...This is the Latin word for "signs." Legally it means circumstances which tend to show or indicate that something is probable...
http://www.attorneykennugent.com/library/i.html

I went back and read what the investigator had to say in the search warrant and he presented to the judge for signature a search warrant that stated that he thought that LWR had done something to Hassani...in so many words..

So in my simple mind, since it was the last entry on the list~ it meant that the detective was looking for indincia of LWR that would support the probability of LWR having murdered Hassani. Make sense? Looks like the detective wanted to cover his bases in case that once he got in the home and car to look for the sword if he found anything else during that search that proved LWR killed Hassani it could be used in a court of law rather than being contested that the item(s) were found while a search for something else was going on...KWIM?

So. He lost his parents at 5. Death isn't new to him. Hassani is 5. They died in August. Hassani disappears off the face of the earth in August.

Another thought, it's not outside of the realm of possibility that LWR is reading what is being posted here.

We all know that the family and friends of victims of crimes and missing persons will come here after having googled for information on their loved one. They often sign up and communicate with us.

I can see why LE wanted that warrant sealed. In fact, during the press conference yesterday the spokesperson stated specifically that the warrant was supposed to be sealed.

They know that LWR did something. He is the focus of their investigation, and they didn't want their hand tipped so to speak. Even if they get in front of the camera and state that it's a missing person case.

So my thoughts are this: LWR you will be caught. Hassani will have justice. It might not be today or tomorrow...but you will be caught. I'll be watching until that day and so will the thousands of others that read here every single day. JMHO.

God bless you sweet baby Hassani.

Shutterfly ~ about the Donna and Robert that you found~ was their surname R the same as LWR? Thought I might assist in pulling up info on what happened in Aug. 1976 if I can find anything at all.

So. He lost his parents at 5. Death isn't new to him. Hassani is 5. They died in August. Hassani disappears off the face of the earth in August.

Since he is Louis Welton Ross III, wouldn't his father have to be Louis Welton Ross II ?
I'm even questioning whether he was raised by foster parents...or maybe, the roman numerals after his name are an invention?

Just wanted to mention, that isn't an apartment they live in....it's an entire humongous house!!

Did we rule out the birth found in San Antonio of a Louis Welton Ross III? This is one of two children (Thorman a preemie, died soon after birth) I believe that were born in San Antonio to Louis Welton Ross and Linda Faye Milton in 70 and 71. I personally feel this is him. I think the name is too uncommon. But that is just me.

I found an obit for Eugene Milton, that mentioned his daughter Linda Faye Ross "predeceased" him. I think it might be the grandfather of LWR III as it fits into the location perfectly. I didn't pay for the whole obit, but here is what I could get from the snipped view on this person:

PORTSMOUTH - Eugene L. "Shipper'' Milton, 82, of the 1400 block of W. Carson Crescent, died Aug. 28, 2000, at Sentara Bayside Hospital in Virginia Beach.

Born in Nansemond County, he was a retired shipfitter from Norfolk Naval Shipyard with 30 years of service. He was a member and former usher of Antioch Baptist Church, Norfolk.

The widower of Bertha Milton, he is survived by four daughters, Shirley M. Gilstrap and husband, Jerry B. Gilstrap, and Peggy Milton, all of Portsmouth, He was predeceased by a daughter, Linda Faye Ross; a son, Larry B. Milton; and two brothers, Alfred Milton and Leroy Wingfield...

I also found in the SS Death index. To Linda Ross, who had SS issued in VA. (LWR said his parents died when he was young) (it means nothing but I think it is so odd, that both of these women died young, one was born on Xmas eve, one on Xmas and shared the name.)

------------------------------
Name: Linda Ross
Date of Birth: Sunday December 24, 1950
Date of Death: March 1976
Est. Age at death: 25 years, 2 months
Last known residence:
State: Unknown
Social Security details:
State of Issue: Virginia
Number: (left out)
--------------------------
Name: Linda Ross
Date of Birth: Wednesday December 25, 1946
Date of Death: May 1975
Est. Age at death: 28 years, 4 months
Last known residence:
State: Unknown

Social Security details:
State of Issue: Virginia
Number: (left out)

Didn't want any of you to miss Soulscapes chart & maybe some of you can look into the areas that she has pointed out where Hasanni might be! TIA

Momtective, how far in miles from (A) the home to (C) auto parts store?

Chart suggests:

Hassani is WEST / NORTHWEST in/near WATER, 'in the near neighborhood' within 10 miles of home (possibly as little as 3-6 miles).

VENUS in CANCER: WATER. LOWLANDS. Reservoirs, wells, cisterns, fountains, pools, marshes, ditches, moats, canals, waterways & run-offs, rivers & their banks, Lakes, ponds, hydrants & plumbing lines.

DEATH in PISCES: WATER. LOWLANDS. Swamps, sinkholes, 'where waterfowls & fish reside.' NORTHWEST.

DEATH disposited by JUPITER in Aquarius: ground changed in character. Examples: from agricultural to residential; residential to commercial; commercial to industrial. Reclaimed ground due to irrigation or deserts opened to homesteaders. Near transportation facilities and/or new modern buildings. NORTHWEST.

Thanks,
Soulscape

:angel:

I noticed at the end of the other thread, some new people are not acquainted with BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and might want to check out this website briefly since it plays a part in this case (and others!). BART is like a subway or monorail.
http://www.bart.gov/guide/index.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member