Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

KC and her parents

HLN just showcased how KC would not hug CA.

The emotion could be caused by the fact that GA is covering for CA and not standing up for her - just one possibility.

I tuned in just in time to HLN thanks to the above post and it triggered my response - throwing it out here.

They are saying there is genuine anomosity between KC and her parents. She did not go toward them at all.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 08-21-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: clarity/add

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    I see a young woman who has been hurt deeply by her father. I see someone who usually appears vacant but when she looks at her father it causes her to well up. Other than anger, Casey does not display emotion from what I've seen. Twice now I've seen her well up with, what appears to me to be genuine emotion (hurt) when she looks at GA. I noticed this long ago while they were in court and today. Oh, and also, when he visited her at the jail she cried throughout his whole visit while he talked. I wonder why.
    Caseys reaction to her father IMHO is acceptance of dissapointment. It's possible that George may have been the only one who held Casey accountable for her actions while she was growing up, and could be the reason why she had such animosity towards him in her conversations with friends. If he disagreed with her actions, then she would "get him back", with stories of how "horrible" he was to her and to the rest of the family. I do not think that Caseys feels bad for what she did to Caylee, but I think she feels accountable for the disappointment that George feels about her.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bakersmom For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    OK!! This is my favorite JB blunder so far!!
    http://www.wftv.com/video/20494617/index.html he said, "From what I understand people were saying those photos show the area was wet in November. I think everyone saw the Dominic Casey video. It is clear it was not wet. Who you going to believe me or your own eyes." (clock 2:25/4:05)

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I think today's hearing was a little teaser of what to expect at trial.
    The defense has egos bursting out all over the place, stupid theories and inaccurate information. Do they not realize that Dominic Casey was not searching in the swampy area but on higher ground?
    I hope the SA wipes the floor with every single attorney on the defense side with the truth and actual facts. It's going to be a beautiful day when the Guilty verdict is read.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Here is TM on TRUTV . Brace yourself-here's what the defense is cooking!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R__Z7oO9RFI&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 6[/ame]

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    HLN just showcased how KC would not hug CA.

The emotion could be caused by the fact that GA is covering for CA and not standing up for her - just one possibility.

I tuned in just in time to HLN thanks to the above post and it triggered my response - throwing it out here.

They are saying there is genuine anomosity between KC and her parents. She did not go toward them at all.
    Maybe I misinterpreted the gesture, but when she stood up to leave the courtroom, it almost seemed like AL had to point her to her parents. I also noticed she didn't seem to look in their direction when she entered court either. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I think today's hearing was a little teaser of what to expect at trial.
    The defense has egos bursting out all over the place, stupid theories and inaccurate information. Do they not realize that Dominic Casey was not searching in the swampy area but on higher ground?
    I hope the SA wipes the floor with every single attorney on the defense side with the truth and actual facts. It's going to be a beautiful day when the Guilty verdict is read.
    According to TM the defense lawyer: No evidence of decomposition in the car, the "air test" was junk science, media reported incorrectly about fingerprints being on the duct tape, flip-flopping by state on the DP issue and this is not a DP case (comparing it with Tim McVeigh ~ ) and let's see what else did I forget from the interview with Jamie??!! MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

To our legal people here, with all the misinformation about LP today does LP get the chance to set the record straight. That he was not here for security reasons. I have never heard of a security company paying to protect a person from bodily harm. It is usually the other way around. So why does GA think that this statement from him will be viewed as the truth. I think he has just made it worse for KC. Who does not know what a bail bondsman does? LP must be livid. Good grief, a security guard. Not sure because my link kept breaking up but was SA trying to point out to GA that since he has worked in the security field that maybe he should know what the bail bondsman's job really is?

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    I think Casey was mad at George for wearing the big Caylee button and that is why she gave him the finger while he was on the stand. In her mind she is thinking how dare he wear that knowing any normal mother would break down at the site of that in court and she wanted to appear calm and in control GA threw a wrench in by wearing the button.
    I think the button had something to do with it,but I also believe there's more to it.KC seems to have a deep seated anger at her parents.Maybe she blames them for making her go so far as to kill Caylee.Maybe she thinks they should be doing more .Remember the LE interviews and the FBI? GA told A LOT.He is the one who testified before the grand Jury. KC may totally blame him for the arrest and murder charge. JB has KC right where he wants her.He is the one feeding her all the info she gets.
    George and Cindy know KC well.They know why she's mad.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

I am trying to watch the hearings somewhere on the web. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I ahve seen parts of it but I keep getting shut down. Thanks in advance for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    OK!! This is my favorite JB blunder so far!!
    http://www.wftv.com/video/20494617/index.html he said, "From what I understand people were saying those photos show the area was wet in November. I think everyone saw the Dominic Casey video. It is clear it was not wet. Who you going to believe me or your own eyes." (clock 2:25/4:05)

He also said something about "ridiculous onset of nonsense" and "considering the cast of characters we're dealing with." LOL!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PassTheMotrin For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Padilla View Post
    I am trying to watch the hearings somewhere on the web. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I ahve seen parts of it but I keep getting shut down. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Hey Tony! Good to 'see' you.
    Try WFTV.com or WESH.com
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

22. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

I ahve tried wesh and they don't have it. I keep getting shut off wftv. I knew that somebody here on websleuths could help me out. I stiil think this is a great discussion website regarding cases.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

The cast of characters are not happy about all the lies in court today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    According to TM the defense lawyer: No evidence of decomposition in the car, the "air test" was junk science, media reported incorrectly about fingerprints being on the duct tape, flip-flopping by state on the DP issue and this is not a DP case (comparing it with Tim McVeigh ~ ) and let's see what else did I forget from the interview with Jamie??!! MOO
    I have no access to American TV and managed to see an interview with the defence this evening...Just wondering - who on earth was that arrogant, squawky woman who interviewed the guy from the defence's side and why-on-earth would ANY news station decide to lead such an obviously biased interview???

Just asking...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast