Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Yesterday GA was crashing press conferences because he wanted to know the truth. Today he's trying to obstruct the truth. Which is it I wonder???
    He doesn't want the truth, he just wants to come off that way, IMO.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I have no access to American TV and managed to see an interview with the defence this evening...Just wondering - who on earth was that arrogant, squawky woman who interviewed the guy from the defence's side and why-on-earth would ANY news station decide to lead such an obviously biased interview???

Just asking...
    I'm not sure who you're talking about but I was watching on Tru-tv and it was Jamie Floyd talking to TM. She's always on the defense side.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Padilla View Post
    I ahve tried wesh and they don't have it. I keep getting shut off wftv. I knew that somebody here on websleuths could help me out. I stiil think this is a great discussion website regarding cases.
    If you're the real Tony P. KUDOS to you!!! I'm at work so I can't really help you but I can try when I get home at 20:30h

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Leonard is just happy to have his name in the spotlight again. This is all about his face in front of the camera now. He was very excited that the judge called him a flamboyant cowboy. He started out very well intentioned and now is the epitome of "MEDIA WHORE".

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

The cast of characters are not happy about all the lies in court today!!!!!!!
    I think Leonard is long overdue for a little appearance on Nancy's show again!
    Rest in Peace

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Here you go Tony , the video is on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln40nv-pYhg"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvldjqJlPcA"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZu9lw0Vt8"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75hnCAZm4L0"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 4[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKU-I0nzR-g"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 5[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R__Z7oO9RFI"]YouTube - InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 6[/ame]
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

I am trying to watch the hearings somewhere on the web. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I ahve seen parts of it but I keep getting shut down. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Check the first post in this thread; there are links there.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    He doesn't want the truth, he just wants to come off that way, IMO.
    I think you're right.
    What was the re-baptism about then? I'd like to think I'd be making a fresh start with God by doing that. Making ammends for past lies etc.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

Thanks. I'm going to watch these now. I'm not sure that Leonard will be on Nancy Grace. I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.

The cast of characters are not happy about all the lies in court today!!!!!!!
    I particularly enjoyed the part where Judge Strickland quized JB on the Privacy document.JB was talking in circles.Again.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

I think you're right.
    What was the re-baptism about then? I'd like to think I'd be making a fresh start with God by doing that. Making ammends for past lies etc.
    Damage control, hoping to improve their image. Didn't work.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PassTheMotrin For This Useful Post:

Thanks. I'm going to watch these now. I'm not sure that Leonard will be on Nancy Grace. I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.
    GOOD! I hope Leonard will be on air somewhere very soon to set the record straight as well.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

I think you're right.
    Well, IMHO this behavior proves the recent "come to Jesus" ceremony was not real. He can't wear that Caylee pin everytime he's in public and support her murderer too, while at the same time claiming "christianity"...but that's only my opinion.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

You are the best WhiteAngora!
    I saw the defense atty in that first clip when she was talking on air.She said she was angry with THE STATE for trying to stop the defense from checking the records from EQUIFAX.Me thinks she was a tad confused
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Thanks so much for the heads up! I'll get up early and watch it.
    Rest in Peace

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time. He can't set the record straight because he doesn't know. Tracy is the one who spent the most time with her. Leonard spent 5 minutes total with Casey in the house. That's it. And Cindy, Rob, and Tracy were there.

curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakersmom View Post
    Caseys reaction to her father IMHO is acceptance of dissapointment. It's possible that George may have been the only one who held Casey accountable for her actions while she was growing up, and could be the reason why she had such animosity towards him in her conversations with friends. If he disagreed with her actions, then she would "get him back", with stories of how "horrible" he was to her and to the rest of the family. I do not think that Caseys feels bad for what she did to Caylee, but I think she feels accountable for the disappointment that George feels about her.
    The problem I have with your explanation, is that GA did not hold his own self accountable for his actions which, in turn, taught KC how to proceed with her actions. I just love it when someone who is as guilty as I am tries to admonish me - it doesn't fly. Sure kids get mad at their P's for various reasons but I've yet to uncover any evidence that KC was made to be accountable for any of her bad deeds. What makes you think that she was?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time. He can't set the record straight because he doesn't know. Tracy is the one who spent the most time with her. Leonard spent 5 minutes total with Casey in the house. That's it. And Cindy, Rob, and Tracy were there.
    bolded by me

Oh well, he still can tell a good story, he's very entertaining! Besides, I'd rather listen to his version as opposed to George Anthony's version any day.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    Taken from thread #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brini
    don't see any abnormal eye movement. No nystagmus.

She's looking at different people.
    I respectfully disagree. I see it very differently.
    If she's looking at different things, it is the most rapid eye movements I've ever seen. Only if she were trying to look at a 100 things at once.. if that makes sense.

I wish I could remember the poster who did a great breakdown/synopsis of KCs eye movements from the last time we saw her in court.

They had slowed down the video and zoomed in, and noticed that when her eyes are fixed on something, her pupils will almost "rotate" if you will in the same pattern almost every time.

Arg, I wish I could find that post. But hope we can just agree to disagree..Thanks for the reply.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:

Yesterday GA was crashing press conferences because he wanted to know the truth. Today he's trying to obstruct the truth. Which is it I wonder???
    Whatever suits him best.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Leonard is just happy to have his name in the spotlight again. This is all about his face in front of the camera now. He was very excited that the judge called him a flamboyant cowboy. He started out very well intentioned and now is the epitome of "MEDIA WHORE".
    If this is true, at least you're being honest. I like honest.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

I loved the way the SA questioned George. Security guards, indeed. They were there to make sure Casey didn't jump bail and leave town. They were behind the house to make sure she didn't sneak out the back door.

Someone needs a Ginko Biloba infusion.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PassTheMotrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    bolded by me

Oh well, he still can tell a good story, he's very entertaining! Besides, I'd rather listen to his version as opposed to George Anthony's version any day.

Leonard's "fiction" is probably a whole lot closer to the truth anyhow!

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BostonSu For This Useful Post:

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    This link has the entire actual hearing occuring today 8/21/2009 it actually works

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/Cas...21Hearing.aspx

the WFTV videos stop and will not play completely.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Maybe I misinterpreted the gesture, but when she stood up to leave the courtroom, it almost seemed like AL had to point her to her parents. I also noticed she didn't seem to look in their direction when she entered court either. MOO
    Let me clarify something - the Newscaster said while looking at the tape of Casey getting ready to leave the courtroom, "Why doesn't she go for the hug." Casey was clearly snubbing her parents and he was commenting on that in his own way. Nobody actually tried to hug one another but CA looked as if she would like some recognition but didn't get it at all from KC.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast