Radio Show on Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Could you please ask LP what he thinks about his nephew TP and his "difference of opinion" on their characterization of the A's???
Hope you see this in time...

I'm looking forward to this! I've been having Leonard withdrawals.
Thanks.

Oooooo, Mark Eiglarsh and Lenny on the same show? Mark doesn't like Lenny too much...can't wait to listen! Go Lenny!

Could you please ask LP what he thinks about his nephew TP and his "difference of opinion" on their characterization of the A's???
Hope you see this in time...

Great question! I'll be sure to ask! :)

Dear Levi,

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date. You always have fantastic shows.

Websleuths posters Levi has my full permission to always post about his shows. No need to worry. :)

Can someone please post a brief recap after the show? Pretty please...
:blowkiss:

Anyone listening? Did LP just say that he told Cindy that had she not got into the fight with Casey, this would not have happened (I guess he means Casey murdering Caylee)?!?!?!?!

Levi, it was a good show... but I can't help but doubt anything LP says, given that his nephew says that LP is making up stuff to stay in the media. :(

Anyone listening? Did LP just say that he told Cindy that had she not got into the fight with Casey, this would not have happened (I guess he means Casey murdering Caylee)?!?!?!?!

Yes he did. He was describing his difference of opinion of the Anthony's with his nephew and had been saying he being 1st generation Mexican was "more harsh" in his criticism while TP is "softer and kinder." As an example, I believe, he revealed what you quoted. That was the first time I had heard that. He also added that Cindy didn't agree with him.

ETA: LP also said he believes the family couldn't get their act together and that was the cause of the child dying. Levi agreed.

Levi, it was a good show... but I can't help but doubt anything LP says, given that his nephew says that LP is making up stuff to stay in the media. :(

Did he say "making up stuff?" I know he said "blowing smoke" and called him a "media *advertiser censored*." I think the blowing smoke has to do with some of LP's theories.

Was Mark E. on as promised? I would listen if he were, otherwise I don't think that I can bear to hear LP's voice again after such a long and welcome absence from the airwaves.

Did he say "making up stuff?" I know he said "blowing smoke" and called him a "media *advertiser censored*." I think the blowing smoke has to do with some of LP's theories.

Per Tony in the closed Motions hearing #2 thread:

"Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time."

Yes he did. He was describing his difference of opinion of the Anthony's with his nephew and had been saying he being 1st generation Mexican was "more harsh" in his criticism while TP is "softer and kinder." As an example, I believe, he revealed what you quoted. That was the first time I had heard that. He also added that Cindy didn't agree with him.

ETA: LP also said he believes the family couldn't get their act together and that was the cause of the child dying. Levi agreed.

I agree that they couldn't get their act together, but for him to tell Cindy that about the fight, putting blame on her for Caylee's death, is harsh, IMO. I'm not a fan of the Anthony's because I loathe how they seem to be covering up for Casey, but I totally understand them disliking LP, if he was saying that kind of crap to them. Casey killed Caylee... not Cindy, not that fight.

Another thing LP said was he didn't pay much attention to the proxy agreement. It was his understanding (having a law degree) that this was not a contract but rather just outlined certain things they agreed upon, such as they wouldn't seek to make money from a book or movie deal from what they learned, and they wouldn't interfere with Casey's constitutional rights. He also said TP "seems to believe" (but added later TP is "adamant") that the document JB brought to court is not the same document that he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie