Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 937

Thread: Tony Padilla Q&A

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,558
    I'd like to know when you realised that KC was involved in the disappearance [assuming you did ] and what the interaction was like between KC and her parents.
    Always ,just my opinion

    SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Tony, hi and welcome back. I wondered if you had any ocassion to speak with Casey during the two hours when you were in her presence? Or to observe he behavior in her home?

    Congrats on the Today Show interview. It was good to see you there telling Jose what was what and not letting him just get away with that document switch he tried to pull.
    [bolded by me]

    I missed this about the attempted document switch. Would someone please steer me to the thread or link where it's discussed? Thanks much!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

  4. #28
    Here's the motion with a copy of the agreement. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20344147/detail.html

    To get Tony and Leonard on the same signature page and to make the pages and page numbers come out right, it looks like there would had to have been cutting and pasting.

  5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jolynna For This Useful Post:


  6. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,390
    Tony, Leonard originally stated last year that he believed that Caylee was alive and if granted the opportunity to be bailed out, she would assist in finding her. Once out, Baez pulled that possibility, literally pulled the rug out from under him.

    What was the feeling among the group at that point?

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:


  8. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,420
    Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    TP was witness to the same personality that everyone else saw in KC.
    She is a sociopath. I'm not suprised to hear that she comes off as a nice respectful girl.
    jmo
    Yup...guess so. After all...Bundy and others came off as nice and respectful, too!

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:


  10. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Hi and welcome.

    I have questions about the privacy agreement. If I understood you correctly and from looking at Baez's motion, Baez (or somebody in his office) had to have cut & pasted to get the copy of the agreement Baez used in his motion. Am I understanding what happened?
    Does anyone happen to have a copy or know where the copy of this contract is so we can post a copy in this thread? I have not even seen it yet and have not located it myself...would love to be able to see how the document presented in court with the motion compares to the actual document that Tony signed...

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  11. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Here's the motion with a copy of the agreement. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20344147/detail.html

    To get Tony and Leonard on the same signature page and to make the pages and page numbers come out right, it looks like there would had to have been cutting and pasting.
    Looks like you were one step ahead of me. Thanks for the link!

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:


  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    [bolded by me]

    I missed this about the attempted document switch. Would someone please steer me to the thread or link where it's discussed? Thanks much!
    It is in the hearing thread from yesterday-No 2 and 3 I believe...

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    It is in the hearing thread from yesterday-No 2 and 3 I believe...
    Thanks!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Sorry got booted!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    First and foremost in regards to Leonard. In now ay am I throwing Leonard under the bus and completely disrespecting him. All I am doing is stating facts. I have talked to him about my feelings and he knows exactly how I feel. He and I have a different philosophy regarding this. He definitely has a tremendous ego and LOVES the camera. That does not mean that I hate him. We talk all the time about this case as well as other things. He is my uncle and I respect him beyond belief. He is a very unique person and I have learned a great deal from him. We have been working together since I was 6 years old and he has never ever betrayed me or compromised our relationship. Nothing I have written on here would he be surprised about.

    Second. My relationship with the Anthony's is unique as well. I am the only person who bailed their daughter out. I came all the way from Ca. to do it. Yes of course they are nice to me. I have spent some time with them and I found them to be very pleasant and very nice. I'm sorry but that is my opinion. Maybe the terms of our relationship are based on what I did for them. Who knows? I guess I give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these things. Trust me I have read and witnessed their BS as well. Do I agree with it ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! However I have no control as to how they act, what they say, and what they are going to do next. Those are their choices which really have had no impact on me. I saw them outraged at some things that Leonard did and said to them and imo they LP was out of line. That will come out later and not for me to speak about. The same goes for Casey. I was with Casey for about 2 hours the night she was freed from jail. She cried, she laughed, we talked one on one, she made me dinner, she listened, and she was nice to me. Maybe because of the circumstance. Again do I agree with what she probably/most likely did, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! All of my feelings are strictly based on my interactions and my life experiences. They have not crossed me and I do not want to cross them. However if they do then it will be hell to pay. You only get one chance with me.

    It seems that I use my terms "love" and other adjectives describing people loosely and people are taking it very literal. I am going to stop that immediately.


  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Tony, Leonard originally stated last year that he believed that Caylee was alive and if granted the opportunity to be bailed out, she would assist in finding her. Once out, Baez pulled that possibility, literally pulled the rug out from under him.

    What was the feeling among the group at that point?
    Good question! I wanted to surrender Casey immediately! LP said no. I was pissed at Jose because he lied to us (shocker)! Everybody else was calm. At that time Leonard still thought Caylee was alive and he was going to find her.


  18. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Here's the motion with a copy of the agreement. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20344147/detail.html

    To get Tony and Leonard on the same signature page and to make the pages and page numbers come out right, it looks like there would had to have been cutting and pasting.
    My feeling exactly. Plus I asked for my own agreement.

  19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:


  20. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    It's really none of my beeswax - and TP is entitled to his own feelings, but I just wish he could have used a different description of what he thought of Casey (instead of "nice girl" and "a respectufl girl"). I know he meant well because he's a kind person, but we all know Casey isn't "a nice girl" or "a respectful" girl. Nice and respectful people don't go on with their lives like nothing has happened for 31 days when their child goes missing! Does he really think she is a nice girl or was he just at a loss for words and trying to be unbiased?
    He characterized Mr. Grund as a nut which I find hard to believe considering Mr. Grund felt his son was being set up. I feel the Grunds were victims of Casey/As so to call him a nut is pretty harsh. He also called Baez and George liars. I'm no fan of Baez or George but when it comes to liars, they don't hold a candle to Casey. Considering TP's statements, he doesn't seem to have an issue with calling people liars. IMO

    It's over the top to characterize Casey as a nice, respectful girl after what we all know now. I'm still amazed at the whoppers she told. She stole from her own daughter, elderly grandparents, mother, and wiped out her friend's bank account. She partied, got a tatto, and continued to lie, lie, lie during those 31 days and continued to lie to LE. Nice, respectful girl...no way.

  21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:


  22. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,448
    Tony what will happen if Baez cannot produce the originals to the agreement?

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:


  24. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,420
    TP, when you had the one on one conversations with KC, did she ever once ask you for advice in help finding Caylee? Did she ever bring up Caylee?

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:


  26. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    I'd like to know when you realised that KC was involved in the disappearance [assuming you did ] and what the interaction was like between KC and her parents.
    This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a people to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.

  27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:


  28. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    TP, when you had the one on one conversations with KC, did she ever once ask you for advice in help finding Caylee? Did she ever bring up Caylee?
    No. I told her to make the most of this opportunity of being out of jail. Unfortunately what you have to remember is that JB was calling all the shots and she was following directions to a T!

  29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:


  30. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,909
    I personally can't find good in a person that would harm a child. JMO I feel very strongly about this and don't think I would give that person the time of day. Sorry if this offends anyone.

  31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:


  32. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Padilla View Post
    This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a people to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.
    ??? I don't understand this phrase. Would appreciate any clarification. Thanks!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:


  34. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    He characterized Mr. Grund as a nut which I find hard to believe considering Mr. Grund felt his son was being set up. I feel the Grunds were victims of Casey/As so to call him a nut is pretty harsh. He also called Baez and George liars. I'm no fan of Baez or George but when it comes to liars, they don't hold a candle to Casey. Considering TP's statements, he doesn't seem to have an issue with calling people liars. IMO

    It's over the top to characterize Casey as a nice, respectful girl after what we all know now. I'm still amazed at the whoppers she told. She stole from her own daughter, elderly grandparents, mother, and wiped out her friend's bank account. She partied, got a tatto, and continued to lie, lie, lie during those 31 days and continued to lie to LE. Nice, respectful girl...no way.
    The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  35. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:


  36. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Padilla View Post
    No. I told her to make the most of this opportunity of being out of jail. Unfortunately what you have to remember is that JB was calling all the shots and she was following directions to a T!
    But wouldn't making the most of the opportunity be finding Caylee - or asking for advice? I'm sorry, I'm just speaking from my heart here. If my child were missing that's all I could think about...all I could talk about...find her, find her, find her. I would be desperate for help asking anyone and EVERYONE to help me - specially those in the bounty business!

    Did you find it odd that she didn't ask or mention Caylee much or even at all?

  37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:


  38. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    135
    TP -

    Do you have any knowledge of who is paying for Casey's defence team?

    Thanks

  39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kushka For This Useful Post:


  40. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    I personally can't find good in a person that would harm a child. JMO I feel very strongly about this and don't think I would give that person the time of day. Sorry if this offends anyone.
    The "good" that is displayed is most likely an act - sociopaths act out how they think they should be feeling and take cues from others around them.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

  41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:


  42. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    ??? I don't understand this phrase. Would appreciate any clarification. Thanks!
    sorry people should be BABY! Not sure what I was doing!

  43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tony Padilla In Chat Now
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On
    By Blink34 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 08:28 AM
  3. Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
  4. Welcome Tony Padilla
    By JustJax in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •