Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Padilla Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Padilla View Post
    This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a people to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.
    When you state that "something was not right" can you expand upon that? What exactly gave you this feeling, was it the way she looked, spoke, behaved, or none of these?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kushka View Post
    TP -

Do you have any knowledge of who is paying for Casey's defence team?

Thanks
    No I don't but since I am part of the defense according to them shouldn't I get a piece of that????

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spill it, Brotha!!! (Just kidding - I couldn't resist) sawry!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    When you state that "something was not right" can you expand upon that? What exactly gave you this feeling, was it the way she looked, spoke, behaved, or none of these?
    Sorry but I can't right now.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

sorry people should be BABY! Not sure what I was doing!
    I thought that may be what you meant, but didn't want to put words in your mouth. Thanks for putting up with our questions!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

No I don't but since I am part of the defense according to them shouldn't I get a piece of that????
    Yes...and I think you should ASK (no....DEMAND) your piece of the pie if they're going to play it like this!

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    But wouldn't making the most of the opportunity be finding Caylee - or asking for advice? I'm sorry, I'm just speaking from my heart here. If my child were missing that's all I could think about...all I could talk about...find her, find her, find her. I would be desperate for help asking anyone and EVERYONE to help me - specially those in the bounty business!

Did you find it odd that she didn't ask or mention Caylee much or even at all?

Extremely odd!!!! That's when I knew something was off there.

Awww, come on ... we'll make you some brownies! LOL! Just kidding!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Uh, Yeah! But Baez would find a way around handing you a check!

In The Forest With The Top Down

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    I personally can't find good in a person that would harm a child. JMO I feel very strongly about this and don't think I would give that person the time of day. Sorry if this offends anyone.
    Unfortunately in my business I have to see things from an impartial point of view. This is not the first murder suspect I have bailed out and I granted them the same respect. In fact one was a female as well and you would have never believed she. She was very nice. To everybody.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

When most families endure a tragic situation, family and friends engulf them in support and help by dropping off food, etc. Could you tell if this was the case during the time you were there?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    Awww, come on ... we'll make you some brownies! LOL! Just kidding!
    The mac and cheese is off the hook!!!!!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    When most families endure a tragic situation, family and friends engulf them in support and help by dropping off food, etc. Could you tell if this was the case during the time you were there?
    Didn't see any of that!

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you referring to the Grunds in the bolded statement? If that is the case, then a lot of your information came from the Anthony's, correct? Who have an obvious agenda when it comes to the Grunds.

Thanks for coming here and answering our questions, Tony -
    MM

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:

The mac and cheese is off the hook!!!!!!
    OMG! But, I think we saw from the trash bag contents that it's store-bought!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Is it true Leonard asked Baez for a dollar to make it legit? And did Baez actually not understand what a dollar would buy?

I think Baez didn't know what he was doing with the "contract" since he made sure to state that none of you were "part of the firm."

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Are you referring to the Grunds in the bolded statement? If that is the case, then a lot of your information came from the Anthony's, correct? Who have an obvious agenda when it comes to the Grunds.

Thanks for coming here and answering our questions, Tony -
    MM
    I got NOTHING from the Anthony's about the Grunds. Investigating information from others. I cannot and will not go any further.

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

Regarding family friends - did the Anthony's have a lot of support? You mentioned that a lot of food wasn't being dropped off, but what about visits from friends/co workers/family? Or were they just pretty much surrounded by KC's defense team?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Is it true Leonard asked Baez for a dollar to make it legit? And did Baez actually not understand what a dollar would buy?

I think Baez didn't know what he was doing with the "contract" since he made sure to state that none of you were "part of the firm."
    Can't go into details but you are close.

36. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

Regarding family friends - did the Anthony's have a lot of support? You mentioned that a lot of food wasn't being dropped off, but what about visits from friends/co workers/family? Or were they just pretty much surrounded by KC's defense team?
    Just themselves and JB all the time.

38. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

Well that in itself is somewhat of an answer...so thanks...

I am sure the Anthony family was on their very best behavior when you were there. After all, you had just provided a half a million dollars of surety to have their daughter released from jail. This is going to tend to place you in favor with them. But we have seen, throughout this case, some very awesome folks, like Tim Miller for instance, fall into their disfavor, and the level of animosity and venom which followed was completely off the charts uncalled for. I just want to be clear that they would have been on their best behavior with you, for their benefit, whereas their behavior with others was not quite the same. I do appreciate your sharing how they were with us though, as it goes to show even more clearly in my way of thinking just how devious and diabolical they are.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

Just themselves and JB all the time.
    Was it because people weren't showing up or did Baez and Co turn them away? Can you say?

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Everybody is going to hate me but I actually have to go work for a couple of hours. I will come back when I am done with this bond. It should take about 2 hours. SORRY!!

44. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

Was it because people weren't showing up or did Baez and Co turn them away? Can you say?
    Last question; I am not sure why.

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tony Padilla For This Useful Post:

It amazes me that you still have respect and empathy for your clients in your line of work. This case alone has about destroyed my faith in people all together. Thank you for caring what we think, setting the record straight and taking the time to visit WS. Your uncle is the last of the cowboys and you may be the last of the good guys.

48. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast