Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Results 926 to 937 of 937

Thread: Tony Padilla Q&A

  1. #926
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    My, my, my. Do we have a new daisy chain?

    That is EXACTLY what I am sitting here pondering....


    I am just really about what is really going on here?

    Tony appears out of nowhere after months and months to start up on old post, makes allegations about an agreement Baez is holding that really doesn't concern Tony as he doesn't have any information to provide to SA anyway....

    Paints George, Cindy and Casey as wonderful people he now "loves" but has something negative or deragatory to state about everyone else in this case including Richard Grund, his own uncle, etc.

    Makes arrangements shortly after Friday's hearing to appear on Saturdays Today Show (you know, Cindy's courtbuddy program)...

    States that Jose and Leonard speak on a regular basis....

    States that he arrived to bond Casey out of jail and immediately began compiling lots and lots of notes

    Now states he is contemplating writing a book (about WHAT??!)

    I have an automatic hinky meter (sorry!) and it has been buzzing all weekend....

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:


  3. #927
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,819
    [QUOTE=Spangle;4081247]
    If TP wrote a book, I doubt he is planning on "living off of" the proceeds. He has a job where he makes the money to pay his bills. The story would be interesting. And he most likely wouldn't just cover the Anthony case. His part/knowledge isn't about Caylee, it's about KC.

    He just stated in this thread that his business right now is very, very slow.

    And what knowledge does he have about KC? He spent two hours with her.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:


  5. #928
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    I found it helpful when searching for Tony's posts, to scroll down the page and overlooking all posts except the ones that have "Tony Padilla" on them. Doesn't take long at all.

    snip.
    OR
    when you are looking at the index page of this forum you will see this thread. to the right of the thread title is a column called REPLIES. Click it and it will sort posts by author. you can click Tony padilla's number of posts and all his posts from this thread will be in a nice row
    Hope that helps.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  7. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    BBM
    I'm curious as to why it would be okay with most people (going by the support he received in this thread when he mentioned the possibility of writing one) for TP to write a book? In the past, on this forum, whenever it has been suggested that anybody is thinking of or going to write a book or make a movie about or around Caylee's case posters have spoken out with venom filled words against anybody who would even think of profitting from the case.
    I'm curious too.

    LP and TP interjected themselves in this case because they wanted to get Casey out of jail so she would talk (so they say). Casey ordered LP out of the house the first night but instead of TP revoking bail, they left her out. I don't understand why they kept her out of jail if the whole premise was to talk to her in order to find Caylee. My guess is publicity, fame, and the money that comes with it via book deals, movie deals, and advertising for their companies.

    Next you have LP going on TV shows stating crazy theories as fact, posing for pictures and signing autographs at the dump site, and seeming to be enjoying himself (as compared to TM who was visibly distraught about the whole situation). If you believe TM (I do), LP wanted to be the one to pull Casey's skull out of the water in full view of the media in order to get the publicity. Sickening thought.

    Now LP comes out saying Mr. Grund is a nut but Casey is a nice girl. He won't entertain any questions as to how he came to that conclusion regarding Mr. Grund. He also said some derogatory things about other people too, but praises the As because they were nice to him. The heck with everyone else the As hurt as long as they're nice to him. Oh, and never mind the 31 days that went by before anyone knew Caylee was missing. Casey's such a nice girl, she can make some really good mac & cheese while Caylee's body is decomposing.

    I'd like to know if it's normal for BB to post bail then have dinner with the accused.

    The worst part is that Casey had a chance to get rid of evidence while she was out on bail (i.e. duct tape, stickers that matched the one on Caylee, etc). She was shown carting stuff to JB's office in a back pack.

    I really hope if any of the Padilla's write a book, they will donate the money to charity. Enough money has been made off this child.

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:


  9. #930
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    That is EXACTLY what I am sitting here pondering....


    I am just really about what is really going on here?

    Tony appears out of nowhere after months and months to start up on old post, makes allegations about an agreement Baez is holding that really doesn't concern Tony as he doesn't have any information to provide to SA anyway....

    Paints George, Cindy and Casey as wonderful people he now "loves" but has something negative or deragatory to state about everyone else in this case including Richard Grund, his own uncle, etc.

    Makes arrangements shortly after Friday's hearing to appear on Saturdays Today Show (you know, Cindy's courtbuddy program)...

    States that Jose and Leonard speak on a regular basis....

    States that he arrived to bond Casey out of jail and immediately began compiling lots and lots of notes

    Now states he is contemplating writing a book (about WHAT??!)

    I have an automatic hinky meter (sorry!) and it has been buzzing all weekend....
    Well, this is exactly where my thoughts were going, too. But then I went back and checked out Jim Lichtenstein's site:

    http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

    and according to this he left the Today Show in 2005. Doesn't mean that there's no connection but certainly not the direct one that was my first impression. The Anthony family sure does have a lot of coincidences that always seem to surround them, huh?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:


  11. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    How many Bail Bondsmen, Bounty Hunters move in with their clients usually ? nothing in this case is 'normal'....
    How many "security" people have to pay $50K to "work"? No pay, 24/7 hours, lots & lots of talk from Cindy (ck. out the length of HER interviews) and maybe a pan of KC's magic brownies...what would be the incentive for the bounty hunters to have a working arrangement with Baez?

    It doesn't make sense.

    Being paid by Tony P. to keep Tony P.'s $500K investment from running, THAT makes sense.

    jmo

  12. #932
    Two questions for Tony...


    1. Did Casey make brownies for you or any of the bounty hunters?
    2. Did the bounty hunters have a written agreement with you or receive reimbursement from you for preventing Casey from going on the lam?

    If you don't feel comfortable discussing either question for any reason thanks for reading.

  13. #933
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Well, this is exactly where my thoughts were going, too. But then I went back and checked out Jim Lichtenstein's site:

    http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

    and according to this he left the Today Show in 2005. Doesn't mean that there's no connection but certainly not the direct one that was my first impression. The Anthony family sure does have a lot of coincidences that always seem to surround them, huh?
    http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/...ished/25438473

    (clipped for brievity)

    When Caylee Vanished
    Episode 2 | Season 18 2008 - 2009 | First Aired: 12/12/2008

    Jim Lichtenstein
    Booking Producer

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:


  15. #934
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,917
    Lichtenstein and reporter Kerry Sanders (Today show) come into town each time there is a hearing....

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  17. #935
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    I was going to ask this same thing last night, but decided to go to bed instead. For those who posted that they WOULD buy the book, what "bombshells" would you expect to read about???????

    According to what Tony posted here in this forum, he only spent a total of two hours with Casey at the home the night she was bonded out....in the living area with a room full of people, and anything else he has offered up has been complete hearsay, inuendos, theories, etc. He knows NO FACTS about what happened to Caylee, who killed her, or the "inside story" of LE during their investigation.

    Bottom line, his only involvement in this case has been meeting with Jose to arrange bond, accompanying Casey to the A house the night she was bonded out for a nice dinner prepared by Ms. Casey.

    I just don't see where this possible book would have any sales value at all to the general public. Look at those who thought they were going to make a fortune profiting on their roles in the OJ trial....all those books are on sale at the Dollar Tree for $1
    Why are you assuming that one WOULD seek it out for "bombshells?"

    Just some first-person background on the case would be great. Like the whole FL/CA?BB issue. Or, TL's perceptions of the day-today stuff.

    We already HAVE more of the bombshells than most of the population.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brini For This Useful Post:


  19. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    I was going to ask this same thing last night, but decided to go to bed instead. For those who posted that they WOULD buy the book, what "bombshells" would you expect to read about???????

    According to what Tony posted here in this forum, he only spent a total of two hours with Casey at the home the night she was bonded out....in the living area with a room full of people, and anything else he has offered up has been complete hearsay, inuendos, theories, etc. He knows NO FACTS about what happened to Caylee, who killed her, or the "inside story" of LE during their investigation.

    Bottom line, his only involvement in this case has been meeting with Jose to arrange bond, accompanying Casey to the A house the night she was bonded out for a nice dinner prepared by Ms. Casey.

    I just don't see where this possible book would have any sales value at all to the general public. Look at those who thought they were going to make a fortune profiting on their roles in the OJ trial....all those books are on sale at the Dollar Tree for $1
    And some were best sellers. Even Kato's and Fay's books topped non-fiction best seller lists when they first came out.

  20. #937
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    You can voice your opinions and ask your questions. but if anyone posts rudely,it's done.
    this is for everyone's benefit. Can't we just discuss without hurling accusations and be polite?
    Crikey people!

    [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4081596#post4081596]Part 2 continue here[/ame]
    Last edited by JBean; 08-25-2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: removed quoted post

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Similar Threads

  1. Tony Padilla In Chat Now
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On
    By Blink34 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 08:28 AM
  3. Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
  4. Welcome Tony Padilla
    By JustJax in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •