Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobull

Sharpening my Occam's Razor.
Reaction score
Tony stated in another thread that he and the A's got along well. He further stated that Casey was a "nice, respectful girl." Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this isn't about bashing Tony.

It would seem to me that the A's and Casey would naturally favor Tony and be on their best behavior with him. He was the bail bondsman with ultimate authority to revoke her bail. He mainly kept a low profile not soliciting media attention, holding pressers or expressing opinions of their daughter. Being a professional bondsman, there would be absolutely no purpose in Tony angering either the A's or Casey. If the A's are angry and Casey runs, he can't count on C & G's assistance. If he angers Casey and she runs, he would be in a position to lose money while ruining his reputation and career. Lastly, both Tony and the A's shared what appears to be a significant disagreement with Leonard re: Leonard's media events/opinions (irregardless what position you hold on that).

In summary, it is in the Anthony's best interest to make nice with Tony and they had a fringe benefit in having a mutual point of agreement with Tony re: Leonard.

This is a slippery slope because Tony is a member here but he is also a public figure.
Normally a thread like this involving a member would never be allowed to stand. However, Tony is public and has posted quite openly and honestly with us here.
So, if you want to be respectful and polite and discuss this topic i will let it fly. Maybe Tony will come on and answer questions like he graciously did before.
Please do not be rude no matter where you stand or i will just close it up.
I am going to leave this closed for a bit so everyone reads this and understands.

thanks so much everyone.

It's really none of my beeswax - and TP is entitled to his own feelings, but I just wish he could have used a different description of what he thought of Casey (instead of "nice girl" and "a respectufl girl"). I know he meant well because he's a kind person, but we all know Casey isn't "a nice girl" or "a respectful" girl. Nice and respectful people don't go on with their lives like nothing has happened for 31 days when their child goes missing! Does he really think she is a nice girl or was he just at a loss for words and trying to be unbiased?

It's really none of my beeswax - and TP is entitled to his own feelings, but I just wish he could have used a different description of what he thought of Casey (instead of "nice girl" and "a respectufl girl"). I know he meant well because he's a kind person, but we all know Casey isn't "a nice girl" or "a respectful" girl. Nice and respectful people don't go on with their lives like nothing has happened for 31 days when their child goes missing! Does he really think she is a nice girl or was he just at a loss for words and trying to be unbiased?

I think he was just stating what he had observed in his presence.

I think tony has a few minutes so if you have anything to ask, you may want to go ahead.

Hi Tony and thanks.

The water's fine here, Tony!

Thanks for coming!

Tony, have you heard from KC's defense team since your apprearance this morning?

Okay I'm going to type a long message as a rebuttal to last nights discussion regarding Leonard, The Anthony's and Casey.

Thanks for coming here, Tony, and giving us some of your time!

Administration was made aware of the problem from last night.

I suspect an attack by a non-enthusiast of our material.

My system didn't seem to think there was a REAL threat. It will tell me, even though it can't be affected.

TP was witness to the same personality that everyone else saw in KC.
She is a sociopath. I'm not suprised to hear that she comes off as a nice respectful girl.
jmo

(Kinda feels like a kid in class waitin' for the teacher to give out test results!)

Just Teasin' TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member