1131 users online (229 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ornwell090.jpg

I wrote, Did she make the best use of her cell phone to alert her male friend and thus authorities as to who's which and when's what? My question did not quite fit the page.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-18-2009 at 01:44 AM.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Kristi Cornwell Missing from August 11, 2009, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ornwell090.jpg

I wrote, Did she make the best use of her cell phone to alert her male friend and thus authorities as to who's which and when's what? My question did not quite fit the page.
    very interesting Tuba! Now what could this mean?? (I know where it is leading MY thoughts)
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 08-18-2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: heading added

This is my own opionion, but I think she set this up and she's just fine is there anyway of seeing this in the charts? I really hope she is ok and just needed to get away from it all...
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 08-18-2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: heading added

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    very interesting Tuba! Now what could this mean?? (I know where it is leading MY thoughts)
    Are you thinking she has faked the abduction?

Tuba you have the most beautiful handwriting, I love looking at your charts : )
    Last edited by Knox; 08-18-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Poor Fifth has to edit all our posts for titles

Kristi Cornwell Reported Missing - Blairsville, GA

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipop View Post
    This is my own opionion, but I think she set this up and she's just fine is there anyway of seeing this in the charts? I really hope she is ok and just needed to get away from it all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Are you thinking she has faked the abduction?

Tuba you have the most beautiful handwriting, I love looking at your charts : )

Not to speak for her, but I don't think that's what Tuba was implying.

I've cast a slightly different version of the chart based on the 9:20 pm EDT time and Koch houses. This version of the Reported Missing Chart suggests Kristi Cornwell was indeed abducted and murdered, possibly a crime of revenge and retribution. I will post chart & comments later.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 08-19-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: clarification

I honestly didn't think that Tuba was implying that either that just was my own thoughts because when she was taken she said "don't take me" I was just thinking that a persons normal reaction would be to scream, call for help, tell them to get your hands off me ect... also I saw on Jane Velez today that she used to teach a self defense class it just dosen't add up

Kristi Cornwell Reported Missing - Blairsville, GA

Thank you soulscape, look forward to viewing your chart.
    That was my bad, I was not sure I understood correctly, Tuba does a wonderful job ... but I can be a little dense when it comes to understanding charts
    Last edited by Knox; 08-19-2009 at 09:14 PM.

I really was not trying to suggest anything, merely to say quite plainly that Ms. Cornwell was assailed by Mars II, vehicles and that there WAS violence. I stand by that. I also believe that she did not make the best use of her cell phone, considering the exigency of her situation but all of her remarks may not have been heard, she may have been misquoted, or she may have been so panicked that was all she could utter. Since she had the benefit of a mutual reception, there was a way out and she seems not to have taken it. Because the ruler of House 12 was in House 1, she was definitely ambushed but we know that from news reports. Due to her training in self defense, she knew not to get into an abductor's car, #1. principle. That may be why she reacted, "Don't TAKE me!"

We have to harbour a certain amount of doubt about the time of the abduction. I have seen contradictory reports varying from 8:30 to 9:30 at night. Saturn in House 7 of the event (for the assault) tells us the time is to some extent incorrect. It may be a bit off or very wrong.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Kristi Cornwell Reported Missing

As mentioned in my post above, I chose to use the 9:20 pm Call to LE by the boyfriend to time the chart, which I cast using Koch houses. The testimonies are revealing --- and disturbing.

1. Pisces of disappearance & kidnappings rises. (Pisces is on the 12th House of the natural (Aries rising) wheel.) In this chart, both traditional (JUPITER) and modern (NEPTUNE) rulers are posited in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe / kidnapping / disappearance.

2. I assign Lord 1 JUPITER to Kristi and Lord 7 MERCURY to the perp(s). Notice JUPITER is in the 'kill or be killed' 22nd degree, a degree of murder and death.

3. I look to the SUN here located at 19 Leo in House 6 for information regarding the Event. This tells me there is crisis involving daily routine, exercise or health (all 6th House matters) and that in this instance, it worked against her because SUN is applying opposite JUPITER her significator. As we know, Kristi was allegedly abducted while walking for exercise near her home, something she did routinely.

4. The MOON, Kristi's co-ruler and Event timer, at 28 Aries is peregrine and Void of Course. Having no Essential Dignity, MOON suggests Kristi was unable to deal effectively with the sudden assault upon her body (URANUS in 1st House). While not a 'traditional' aspect, MOON applies sesquiquadrate MERCURY the perp(s), a most stressful aspect. MOON also applies sextile HADES (opportunity for death) and squares the NODES.

When MOON reaches 00 Taurus, she will partile trine PLUTO (complications, compulsion, death, destruction), which is close conjunct the Arabic Part of Peril (01 Capricorn) and partile opposed the Part of MISfortune 00 Cancer located in the 4th House of Endings.

5. I give House 7 to the perp(s), ruled by MERCURY located within, as is SATURN and the VERTEX (fate). Part of Treachery at 15 Virgo sits between MERCURY and SATURN. I sense two perps with bad intentions. A car or cars is/are involved because MERCURY conj. SATURN squares MARS in Gemini (as Tuba already pointed out). Notice House 4 cusp 17 Gemini is in critical degree. Not shown, the Part of Murder1 19 Gemini and the SUN/MOON midpoint 23 Gemini surround MARS. In addition to symbolizing the vehicles spotted in the neighborhood by witnesses, MARS, as Lord of the 8th House in the natural wheel, symbolizes death by murder.

6. The Part of Catastrophe 15:56 Libra is conjunct the 8th House of Death cusp and applies trine JUPITER (Kristi).

7. The Part of Life 29:30 Pisces is in Fateful Degree, as is HADES 29 Gemini, as is Part of Murder2 29 Scorpio --- always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

8. LILITH the Asteroid of Revenge & Retribution (not shown) at 06 Libra is parallel the MOON (Kristi's co-ruler), semisquare MARS (vehicles), semisquare SATURN (classic significator of death and co-perp in the instant chart) and EXACTLY 00:00 semisquare the VERTEX (fate). This strongly suggests the perps knew Kristi and were acting out of revenge and retaliation.

This testimony is strengthened by examining the motive: If House 7 is the perp(s), the turned 3rd/ radix 9th is their motivation. Here we see 20 Scorpio on the turned 3rd cusp. Scorpio is associated with death/ murder/ revenge/ rape/ crime with Lord turned 3rd MARS posited in radix 4th House of Endings square Lord 7 MERCURY the perp. MARS as murder/ murderer trines JUPITER (Kristi) so the crime was easy to accomplish.

JUDGMENT: Kristi was waylaid by two men hell-bent on revenge/retaliation for 'what she did to them.' I strongly suspect she had contact with them during her former employment as a probation officer.

She is likely dead. If anyone can supply her birth data, we may be able to confirm or refute.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Respectfully Snipped
    "She is likely dead. If anyone can supply her birth data, we may be able to confirm or refute".
    Thanks,
    Soulscape

Found this info, anyone able to find a DOB?
    Cornwell was born Kristi Cody and she graduated in 1989 from Union County High School.

Kristi Cornwell birthdate for chart

Kristi is my friend, we have known each other for years.

She was born Kristi Cornwell on December 20, 1970.........an article says she was born Kristi Cody, but in Fact, Cody was her 2nd husbands last name. Alot of people still remember her as Kristi Cody so that is why on the flyers they put Cornwell (Cody).

Whomever is doing her chart, please add the birthday and see what you come up with.

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by clbrcodaev View Post
    Kristi is my friend, we have known each other for years.

She was born Kristi Cornwell on December 20, 1970.........an article says she was born Kristi Cody, but in Fact, Cody was her 2nd husbands last name. Alot of people still remember her as Kristi Cody so that is why on the flyers they put Cornwell (Cody).

Whomever is doing her chart, please add the birthday and see what you come up with.

THANK YOU!
    Thank you very much Clbrcodaev for your kind assistance and welcome to the Forensic Astrology Forum on Websleuths.

Can you possibly tell us where Kristi was born -- city/town/state?

Thank you,
    Soulscape

I'm going to guess that she was born in Blairsville, GA..........this is where her family lives and she's went to school here since she was little so i'm going to assume she was.

The only other possible places she could of been born, Hiawassee, GA or Gainesville, GA....this area is real small and those were the only other close hospitals at that time. But i feel strongly it was Blairsville.

Kristi Cornwell birthdate for chart

Thank You Clbrcodaev, we appreciate that you came here to supply us with that very important information about Kristi. Please know she is in our hearts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by clbrcodaev View Post
    I'm going to guess that she was born in Blairsville, GA..........this is where her family lives and she's went to school here since she was little so i'm going to assume she was. The only other possible places she could of been born, Hiawassee, GA or Gainesville, GA....this area is real small and those were the only other close hospitals at that time. But i feel strongly it was Blairsville.

Clbrcodaev,

Kristi's natal Sunrise chart cast for Blairsville, GA shows a pattern that often (but not always) manifests as attracting abusive men / unfortunate romantic relationships. I would need more background info on her 'love life' from people who know/knew her to ascertain if this is correct. We do know she was divorced three times, which fits this pattern.

Are you aware that she suffered emotional or physical abuse in any of these marriages (and/or during other 'romantic' relationships of which you may be aware)?

Because of Kristi's astrological birth pattern, I think it would be wise to check out DD. I need his date and place of birth.

Thank you,
    Soulscape

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast