1288 users online (231 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Letter from inmate claiming to know Caylee's killer

Jerry Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

The inmate Mr. Jackson claims
    1. Casey knows the killer, he is a former love interest.
    2. The killer has had charges against him in NY for child molestation, but they were dropped.
    3. The killer supplied Mr. Jackson with photos of Caylee. which he still has in his possesion.
    4. The killer provided him with detailed information that only the killer would know.
    5. and finally, that he will share this information for a limited time only.
    Last edited by mimimama5; 08-24-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added info

I was wondering when someone would start a thread. Why the August 15th deadline? Is he still in jail and trying to get something?

Who else was KC involved with that has ties to NY besides TonE? If charges were dropped, will there be anyway to prove or disprove?

Here's the article posted in the media thread about it. It also has his mug shot.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20533924/detail.html

Sounds like another crazy lookin' for his 15 minutes of fame!

So how credible do we take this?
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by mimimama5 View Post
    Jeery Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html
    I have so many thoughts jumbled in my head at this moment conerning this letter. Does anyone know if any thing was done by LE regarding this letter? Like, where are the photos? Who received this letter? Casey Anthony's attorneys, that really sets off the hinky meter. How convenient. If there are photos, who REALLY got them to this POS to use to save Casey's butt? Appreciate your information. Hope something is published to at least verify this letter.

Sure. This guy has already lied about other cases and stuff that he knows...And I TOTALLY believe that he has pics of Caylee with him in his jail cell! Who is releasing this f'd up info!???

MOO

The article also states he has a history of mental illness. It says he wrote another letter regarding another case back in 2006.
    In light of this information I would say this is not credible.

ETA typo
    Last edited by QB.; 08-24-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Sure. This guy has already lied about other cases and stuff that he knows...And I TOTALLY believe that he has pics of Caylee with him in his jail cell! Who is releasing this f'd up info!???

MOO
    I'd say a certain sketchy atty just trying to once again taint the jury pool
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I have so many thoughts jumbled in my head at this moment conerning this letter. Does anyone know if any thing was done by LE regarding this letter? Like, where are the photos? Who received this letter? Casey Anthony's attorneys, that really sets off the hinky meter. How convenient. If there are photos, who REALLY got them to this POS to use to save Casey's butt? Appreciate your information. Hope something is published to at least verify this letter.
    My concerns are also many! The biggest for me is that this man apparently has falsely confessed to a crime of kidnapping and murder of a 13 yr old neighbor. Le dimsissed this because of his history of mental illness.
    The problem for me is excatly what you mnetion, who gave him pictures, and what re the pictures of exactly. I have plenty of prictures of Caylee, as do many of us here...none are incriminating by nature. If he is holding pictures of this poor baby that are taken postmortem, how in the world does that happen in a secure jail????

How much money does he want? Or, is he looking for a reduced sentence?

Also, has hell frozen over? Have pigs taken to the skies?

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/20533924/detail.html
    In 2006, while in jail, he wrote a letter claiming he kidnapped and killed a missing 13 yr old girl
    snipped from article
    "However, his claims were dismissed amid a history of mental illness."
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

I bet the next thing we will hear is that JB passed this letter on to LE and they chose not to investigate and now it's passed 8/15 so we'll never know the truth . . . wah wah wah

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    In April 2006, a then 18-year-old Jackson claimed in a letter written from behind bars that he kidnapped missing 13-year-old Ashani Creighton and killed her. However, his claims were dismissed amid a history of mental illness.
    I think that paragraph from the article sums up what this is probably all about!
    Last edited by essies; 08-24-2009 at 04:18 PM.

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast