Letter from inmate claiming to know Caylee's killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimimama5

One Crazy mama cowgirl
Reaction score
Jerry Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

The inmate Mr. Jackson claims
1. Casey knows the killer, he is a former love interest.
2. The killer has had charges against him in NY for child molestation, but they were dropped.
3. The killer supplied Mr. Jackson with photos of Caylee. which he still has in his possesion.
4. The killer provided him with detailed information that only the killer would know.
5. and finally, that he will share this information for a limited time only.

I was wondering when someone would start a thread. :crazy: Why the August 15th deadline? Is he still in jail and trying to get something?

Who else was KC involved with that has ties to NY besides TonE? If charges were dropped, will there be anyway to prove or disprove?

Sounds like another crazy lookin' for his 15 minutes of fame!

Jeery Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

I have so many thoughts jumbled in my head at this moment conerning this letter. Does anyone know if any thing was done by LE regarding this letter? Like, where are the photos? Who received this letter? Casey Anthony's attorneys, that really sets off the hinky meter. How convenient. If there are photos, who REALLY got them to this to use to save Casey's butt? Appreciate your information. Hope something is published to at least verify this letter.

Sure. This guy has already lied about other cases and stuff that he knows...And I TOTALLY believe that he has pics of Caylee with him in his jail cell! Who is releasing this f'd up info!???

MOO

The article also states he has a history of mental illness. It says he wrote another letter regarding another case back in 2006.
In light of this information I would say this is not credible.

ETA typo

Sure. This guy has already lied about other cases and stuff that he knows...And I TOTALLY believe that he has pics of Caylee with him in his jail cell! Who is releasing this f'd up info!???

MOO

I'd say a certain sketchy atty just trying to once again taint the jury pool

I have so many thoughts jumbled in my head at this moment conerning this letter. Does anyone know if any thing was done by LE regarding this letter? Like, where are the photos? Who received this letter? Casey Anthony's attorneys, that really sets off the hinky meter. How convenient. If there are photos, who REALLY got them to this to use to save Casey's butt? Appreciate your information. Hope something is published to at least verify this letter.

My concerns are also many! The biggest for me is that this man apparently has falsely confessed to a crime of kidnapping and murder of a 13 yr old neighbor. Le dimsissed this because of his history of mental illness.
The problem for me is excatly what you mnetion, who gave him pictures, and what re the pictures of exactly. I have plenty of prictures of Caylee, as do many of us here...none are incriminating by nature. If he is holding pictures of this poor baby that are taken postmortem, how in the world does that happen in a secure jail????

How much money does he want? Or, is he looking for a reduced sentence?

Also, has hell frozen over? Have pigs taken to the skies?

I bet the next thing we will hear is that JB passed this letter on to LE and they chose not to investigate and now it's passed 8/15 so we'll never know the truth . . . wah wah wah

In April 2006, a then 18-year-old Jackson claimed in a letter written from behind bars that he kidnapped missing 13-year-old Ashani Creighton and killed her. However, his claims were dismissed amid a history of mental illness.
I think that paragraph from the article sums up what this is probably all about!

I'm sure LE checked it out. Even if he is a nutcase, it would be easy to search his cell for the pictures.

Jerry Jackson is a 21-year-old inmate (see mug) behind bars since 2004 on a 30-year sentence

His letter states it was someone that was just released from Florida state prison. Maybe that guy was pulling his leg. Is it possible someone only goes to state prison for a year?

Well, let's hope JB got a copy before 8/15. I would have been on him like white on rice to get the name of the guy.

It looks like the letter was received by the Orange County clerk on August 11th and "Filed" with Circuit Court on August 20th. What is the significance of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member