CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Hassani_Campbell(4).jpg

The fourth thread for general discussion of Hasanni Campbell, a missing child from Oakland, CA.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Thread #1:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #2:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #3:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

SEE ALSO:

Information thread for links, articles and photos - NO DISCUSSION:
CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Timeline Reconstruction:
CA-Hasanni Jamil Campbell-TIMELINE*No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hasanni's Forensic Astrology Discussion:
Forensic Astrology - Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

320hassaninew_081109.gif

HASANI CAMPBELL, 5
Missing from Oakland, CA; Monday, August 10, 2009 at approximately 4:15p.m.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
or Oakland Police Department (California) 1-510-777-3333

Please note:

Linking the threads is much easier to do when all the threads have appropriate tags on them. If you start Hasanni-related threads, please be sure to tag them "Hasanni Campbell."

TIA.

You know what? Just for you, I won't just entertain that thought, I'll throw it a damn party and make balloon animals for it.

How about that?

Thought I'd help get the party started ---

:dance: :Banane35: :Banane08: :Banane57: :popcorn: :cake4u: :beersign: :partyguy: :martini:

Thanks, Duck!

There's been some good sleuthing through the night and am! Nice work.

One thing I was thinking about -- I have no doubt LE searched the apts and businesses directly off the parking lot BUT then I keep thinking about Polly Klaas. Right across the street from her house. Man, I pray LE didn't drop the ball here since that could be the only likely scenario if LR is innocent.

Aw, WhyaDuck, something tells me you just put a huge smile on Hasanni's face!

FYI: Just want to let everyone know that "Little Man" will be 6yrs old on Sept. 24th.

TY I wasn't aware that his BDay was the same day as my youngest. She will be 13 this year :) Hopefully, Hassani will be home for that day as well.

TY I wasn't aware that his BDay was the same day as my youngest. She will be 13 this year :) Hopefully, Hassani will be home for that day as well.

No matter how this turns out... maybe your daughter can share some honorary cake and a big dish of ice-cream with " Little Man " in our honor here at WS.:blowkiss:

ba-missing_0500469798.jpg

If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Hasanni Campbell, who was 5 years old at the time of his disappearance on August 10, 2009, in Oakland, CA, please call 911, your local law enforcement, or the Oakland PD at 1-510-777-3333.

Contrary to early reports, Hasanni does NOT wear full metal leg braces, but actually discreet plastic foot formers, which cannot be easily noticed. Hasanni has CP, but can walk with concentration.

Hasanni is described as an African-American male, 3 feet tall, weighing 40 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland have offered as much as $10,000 in reward money for information that leads to Hasanni's recovery. Anyone with information may call police at 510-238-7934 or Crime Stoppers at 510-777-8572 or 510-777-3211.

For more information, a sample of web articles:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/18/crimesider/entry5250324.shtml

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13189893

Does anyone know if there are any searches scheduled ?

I wish they would look out around that Salvage Yard on W. Winton - that area behind and around the salvage yard is just eating away at me.
Has been for 4 -5 days now.

I did the Google Walking Man map in and around there and aerial map - it is just so relevant.

LR sure wanted it as a reference also,
...the ironic thing with some of these sociopaths is they can lead you to the right relevent areas by their odd words and planned out alibis,..

just wonderin...?..

GOOD MORNING!!!
What a popular day my youngest (and last) is also sept 24th she'll be 2.

Someone I believe Protect-our-Children? (I hope I got that right:confused:)was talking about why they were taking the BART could LE already have talked to JC telling her to play it cool around LR because they need more info. That would explain the distance between their relationship? Just a thought..

PROTECT-R- BABYS I got it right this time. I have a short term memory its called 7 kids..:bang: lol

Does anyone know if there are any searches scheduled ?

I wish they would look out around that Salvage Yard on W. Winton - that area behind and around the salvage yard is just eating away at me.
Has been for 4 -5 days now.

I did the Google Walking Man map in and around there and aerial map - it is just so relevant.

LR sure wanted it as a reference also,
...the ironic thing with some of these sociopaths is they can lead you to the right relevent areas by their odd words and planned out alibis,..

just wonderin...?..

I wonder who says where they are going to search? Does LR organize & plan these searches ?

I wonder who says where they are going to search? Does LR organize & plan these searches ?

It's been 2 weeks forensics ought to be coming back soon ... maybe we will get a break in this case.

Maybe JC will get the opportunity to do the right thing for her unborn child, since maybe the right thing for Little Man would have been to leave him in the other foster home.

Maybe she will get to choose... new baby vs LR ...????

I hate to say it, but it looks like this case is in for the long-haul. So, perhaps a sub-forum is in order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah