Stun Gun Granny on the run in Pinellas County

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/...tun+gun+granny'+on+the+run+in+Pinellas+County++

PINELLAS COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- Police say a grandmother is using a stun gun to rob businesses in Pinellas County.
Investigators say an older woman tells clerks she needs money to feed her starving grandchildren.
On Sunday, the woman allegedly tried to rob Loretta Rose, an employee of a Subway store in Pinellas Park.
"She grabbed my hand and put the stun gun to my arm and says, 'I don't want to do this. This is so much electricity. I feel bad doing this but I have three starving grandchildren,'" Rose said. "And I ripped my arm away from her and I ran in the back."
Another employee called 911.

OMG ROFLMAO that is so funny and so sad. Granny probably has a little crack problem IMO doubt is for her gk's

I doubt it's for her grandkids too. There are so many other ways to find assistance for children.

Would love to see how this one turns out!

It could happen that a grandmother would be raising kids without much assistance other than a few foodstamps. Relatives don't always get montly help like foster families do, but surely there are other way. Now the kids will probably go to foster care and she'll go to jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back