John Mark Karr: possible interest to law enforcement and the general public

D

Deleted member 278

While looking for the latest news in Boulder, I ran across a news article on Topix in the main news directory about the vanishing of John Mark Karr - http://www.topix.net/city/boulder-co. The article was mostly about the seriousness of the unanswered questions and went on about the actions not taken in this case. When I followed the news link to view the entire article, I found the sidebar titled "Descrizione" (obviously an Italian website) very interesting. It says, "This series is an ongoing news investigation of JonBenet Ramsey Murder Suspect John Mark Karr. News is based on actual interviews with the subject. The source has been verified. This ongoing look is of possible interest to law enforcement and the general public. “ Just thought I'd pass this along.

Hi rocket

Thanks for posting the link.
I 've browsed through some material recounting how many handwriting analysis experts so eagerly jumped on the JMK DI bandwagon.

http://leisussurra.blogspot.com/

"The supposedly pertinent DNA evidence leads to a dead end and confirms that whomever it belongs to has never passed before the eyes of law enforcement which seems highly unlikely if its owner is a child killer. Was the killer released in 2006? If not, did the one released in 2006 know the identity of the real killer?"

That's an interesting take on the dna evidence, post the touch dna and exhoneration of the Ramseys, the press recites it as a definite and a close of the case, with a one perp scenario.

I know that Karr's DNA didn't match, but... it occurred to me that if there was sort of ring of pedophiles that it's conceivable Karr might have been there watching, while someone else abused the girl. As I recall, that would actually more or less fit with what he claimed.

I know that Karr's DNA didn't match, but... it occurred to me that if there was sort of ring of pedophiles that it's conceivable Karr might have been there watching, while someone else abused the girl. As I recall, that would actually more or less fit with what he claimed.

I just can't conceive of that many people being in the basement with JB and NONE of them left any forensic evidence. Fibers, prints, something.
With EVERY crime- something is left behind and something is taken away.
Nothing that Karr spoke about with regards to this crime was not already public knowledge and known by many others. He had no secret information.

Thing is, he made some claims that were wrong and also claimed to have had contact with JBR (I can't bring myself to list those details here). I seriously doubt that a single intruder could have carried out all the things he's supposed to have done without waking someone in the house. Patsy and John and Burke sleeping through the actions of a ring of paedophiles seems to me to be unlikely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back