08-26-2009, 09:00 PM #1
Casey Defense Gets Tatoo Photo - 2,000 pages
First thread I have ever created. If this is not correct, moderators please remove.
08-26-2009, 09:45 PM #2
After all of our discussions about this blasted tattoo I for one am anxious to see the actual tattoo.
This discovery should hold some wonderful suprises.
ABC provided $200,000.00 toCasey Anthonys defense!The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!
American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.
Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM #3
08-26-2009, 10:31 PM #4
Here's the list of what's been released, and I don't know what a number of them mean. Wonder when we're gonna actually see it.
08-26-2009, 10:59 PM #5
Some of the #'s from here
Are the same numbers from this Evidence Dump
not sure how file #'s etc work but from this release of evidence
7A-TP-71176 IS THE FILE NUMBER
And the file was about evidence taken from the Anthony Home - Search Warrant
Evidence Reports for FBI submissions
Released on February 19
And 7A-TP-71176 is referenced at # 19. CD-R . in First pdf Link above
Also in this last pdf link, 080811006 - Lab Number refers mostly to
Items taken from KC's closet - pants, skirts
Last edited by okiedokietoo; 08-27-2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: 'cause MORE...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee
08-26-2009, 11:16 PM #6
08-26-2009, 11:52 PM #7
be sure to break out discussion as things are revealed. For example, new information on the tattoo should be taken to the existing tattoo thread so we can keep it with information we have already researched.
So, if it is brand new information that has not been discussed make a new thread. if it is additional information on an old topic, bump original threads and bring the new information for analysis.
this thread should be a general overview of what is released but not a general discussion thread of everything. It is impossible to retrieve information at a later date when all topics are jumbled into one thread.
08-27-2009, 09:50 AM #8
From previous FBI reports I have been able to discern the following codes designate specific FBI laboratories:
HL - Trace evidence unit (Hair and Fiber)
LF - Trace evidence unit (Hair and Fiber)
SN - Trace evidence unit (Hair and Fiber)
HM - Trace evidence unit (Minerology)
NR - DNA analysis Unit I
MQ - DNA analysis Unit II
LH - Chemistry unit
MA - Chemistry unit
NP - Chemistry unit
ABA - Latent print operations unit
HO - Questioned documents unit
UX - Firearms / toolmarks unit
POISU - Photographic operations and imaging services unit
WF - ??
HS - ??
Also, from the same set of reports I was able to figure out that the FBI submission identifiers in the list of 29 CDs are (not all numbers in the list could be found in previously-released reports and correspondence):
080730003 - Debris from trunk
081002002 - Car seat, steering wheel cover, wheel well debris, wheel well swab
08091106 - Brian B. shovel
081021021 - Buccal swabs from George, Cindy, Lee
081213001 - Items sent to FBI by medical examiner (hair mass, tibia, bags, duct tape)
090115014 - Disposable cameras taken from Anthony home
Note that the submission identifiers can be decoded as follows, using 081002002 as an example:
08 - calendar year (2008)
10 - month (October)
02 - day (2nd)
002 - submission number (2nd submission of the day to FBI from any case)
Thus, the designator 081002002 indicates that it was the second set of materials received by the FBI on October 2, 2008.
So, moving on to the list of CDs that have been turned over to the defense, CDs 17 to 29 appear to be associated with laboratory testing. I think we can decode some of them based on the above information, as follows:
17. CD-R – 08091106 TO HM (FBI) Minerology analysis of Brian B. shovel
19. CD-R – 081213001 TO HO, Q62-Q64, 7A-TP-71176 (FBI) Questioned documents examination of duct tape and plastic garbage bags
20. CD-R – 091002002 TO NR, 081021021 TO NR, Tampa (FBI) DNA exam of items from Pontiac - car seat, steering wheel cover, vacuum sweepings (note that the notation "091002002" in the discovery release notice should be "081002002")
21. CD-R – 081213001 TO NR (FBI) DNA analysis of remains
22. CD-R – 081213001 TO NR (FBI) DNA analysis of remains
23. CD-R – 081213001 Wf etc, fSA files from 12-14-08 & 12-30-08, 3130xL Runs (FBI) Unknown which laboratories are involved, but the testing involves the materials supplied by the medical examiner
24. CD-R – 009010709NR, 009011029NR, 009011029NR, 009020409NR, DNA analysis of unknown items, but we know swabs have been taken from gas cans and other items 081213001 (FBI) Unknown analysis of materials supplied by the medical examiner
25. CD-R – 090115014 TO NR Photographs taken from disposable cameras (note that the NR designation is incorrect)
081213001 HS (FBI) Unknown analysis of materials supplied by the medical examiner
26. CD-R – 080911006 TO NR (FBI) DNA analysis of label on shovel blade
27. CD-R – 081213001 TO WF (FBI) Unknown analysis of materials supplied by the medical examiner
28. CD-R – 080730003 TO NR, DNA analysis of items from Pontiac (death band hair) 080805005 TO NR, DNA analysis of items from Pontiac and swabs from shovel handle 080811006 TO NR, Tampa (FBI) DNA analysis of spare tire cover
29. CD-R – 080730003 TO NR etc (FBI) DNA analysis of items from Pontiac (death band hair)
We know the results of some of the above, but much is unknown. Thus, it could be a very informative set of materials.
08-27-2009, 10:13 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
GM all, I have also found the following site to be very informative with what appears thus far very useful local info FWIW. Just thought I would putthe link out for all...
OK I hope theink works for everyone. I guess I am off to work. BBL. I hope everyone has a good day....OH and TYSVM to everyone for all you do here..JMO..sweets
08-27-2009, 10:29 AM #10
something i still don't remember seeing is what was in that bottle they found, the liquid and wasn't there a needle? or was it a dropper...can't remember which.we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!
stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!
08-27-2009, 10:38 AM #11
08-27-2009, 12:19 PM #12
08-27-2009, 12:27 PM #13
waiting for dump
Have we heard when the media will release the current docs?
08-27-2009, 12:32 PM #14
08-27-2009, 12:55 PM #15
I just have to say, you are my hero!
By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 27Last Post: 08-26-2009, 07:40 PM
By Leve in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2008, 12:34 AM
By TURBOTHINK in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 387Last Post: 11-25-2008, 03:03 PM