Misty Failed Polygraph Test

WillenFan21

Reaction score
From the official HLN Prime News Facebook:

Misty Cummings -- the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings -- takes a new polygraph and fails it "miserably". Here's just one question: “Do you know what happened to Haleigh?” Misti responds: “No.” The result? 99% deception. We’ll have more of the results tonight. Plus, we want to know… what are police doing with this?

SOURCE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-News/93710322266?ref=nf

Alrighty then....arrest her butt, like NOW!
Wonder how Ron's taking the news!

Hands up if you were surprised by this result...anyone...anyone at all???

(Raising my hand) I am very upset and heartbroken since it probably confirms that Haleigh is dead, imo.

This news broke yesterday and we have been discussing it on Misty's thread.

Sounds like sooner or later Misty will be joining the Anthony woman in the liars club.

The pressure was on Misty when the Sheriff put out the statement on their website not long ago. Imagine the pressure on her now after all of this!

Is she going to finally break and tell what she knows now that all America knows she has failed yet another LD test and Voice Analysis?

Her life is not worth much as it is now, so she just needs to come clean, IMO.

A TV station in Jacksonville reported that Croslin contacted Texas Equusearch, asking search crews to come back to Florida and continue the search. The group insisted that Croslin first clear her name and a series of lie-detector tests were set up.

The station quoted Equusearch as saying Croslin not only failed those lie-detector tests, but that she failed them miserably.
http://www.wesh.com/news/20578710/detail.html

Jail would be better than living among Ron and family..........did they honestly believe this girl?
Come on he is involved also..........remember she got her diamond from his side of family!
Oh, I'm so glad something is happening now!
Maybe we will get Haleigh home again and justice done!

I'm trying to remember but didnt she say a long time ago the police said she passed the polygraph? I was pretty surprised cause I didnt think they usually told people the results.

I could have swore that Ron said on Nancy Grace that he and Misty took LD test and both passed them.

I could have swore that Ron said on Nancy Grace that he and Misty took LD test and both passed them.

I've always thought police did not give a pass or fail when tests are done, they could have said "yes" meaning she showed deception. And Willen, I agree, I thought Ron said that also. I don't think they would have elaborated on results to Misty or Ron. Misty and Ron decided per their perception that they passed. Thats my opinion.

I'm trying to remember but didnt she say a long time ago the police said she passed the polygraph? I was pretty surprised cause I didnt think they usually told people the results.

IIRC, the only people saying she had passed were her and Ron and Ron probably heard it from her and believed it. I'm pretty sure the police never said a word about it until now.

So are we surprised that people who can't pass a polygraph would lie about passing a polygraph? Sadly, I'm sure the irony is lost on them.

I have to say this news isn't really a shock. It's sad because of what it most likely means, but it's not surprising.

So now what happens? Anything?

That's my question for the day.

Hands up if you were surprised by this result...anyone...anyone at all???

Yeah, me. Was very surprised when I read about these results yesterday. The thing that surprises me today is, I just can't seem to make myself believe that Misty really does know the answer to these things. Or that she was involved in Haleigh's abduction, or even helped cover up.

Just the other day, I heard (on NG?) Jenkins' mom crying, saying he was innocent, and was thinking ~ it's just amazing how family members can be in total denial about things that are so obvious to everyone else.

And yet, within about half an hour after hearing this news about Misty, I'd managed to come up with what seems to me a reasonable explanation for how she could flunk these tests and still be innocent.

Misty, Ron, et al, are not like any kinfolk of mine or any friend I've ever had. They're exactly the kind of people I can't relate to at all and never want to know. So, common sense should make me believe what is apparently obvious to everyone else here. Just don't understand why I can't.

This post is my opinion only. Do not confuse with fact!

A TV station in Jacksonville reported that Croslin contacted Texas Equusearch, asking search crews to come back to Florida and continue the search. The group insisted that Croslin first clear her name and a series of lie-detector tests were set up.

The station quoted Equusearch as saying Croslin not only failed those lie-detector tests, but that she failed them miserably.
http://www.wesh.com/news/20578710/detail.html

I now feel that possibly Haleigh is deceased and Misty knows where her body is. Based on her contacting Equusearch again to come back and search. I have always wanted to think she was abducted and alive somewhere. But Polygraphs speak truth and obviously Misty hasn't spoken the truth. She submitted to a hypnosis, so I wonder what came out of that process. I still hope Haleigh is found alive and safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back