TX TX - Jenna Robbins, 9, Killeen, 14 May 1989

OceanEyes

Reaction score
http://missingkids.com/missingkids/...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

I've been browsing missing kids for several years now, and had never seen this little girl. I went to middle school and high school with a girl who looks exactly like Jenna. It says Jenna was born in 1980, I was born in 1983, and this girl was in my grade from 6th-12th. I don't recall if anyone knew her from before then, as about 5 different elementary schools fed into our middle school, and she did not go to my elem school. After we graduated my mom ended up moving right next door to her and her mother, this was in 2002. My mom said she thinks she may have gotten married, and they sold the house around 3 years ago.
The link says jenna is half korean, the girl I knew always said she was half Filipino. I know sometimes asian girls are petite. My daughter is half chinese and very petite for her age. This could explain the 2-3 year age difference. I am looking for my yearbooks to compare. If I gave you all her name, maybe someone could find a picture of her online. I'm not very good at stuff like that. This girl has a common name which makes it harder. There's over 500 results on myspace, and I'm waiting for my boyfriend to check facebook for me. Any tips or advice?

Have you made any progress on the myspace or facebook searches - if you provide a name and city from where you know the girl who looks exactly like Jenna, searches can be done online for pictures/data...not saying anything may be found but I will help search.

The name is CW, the city is Chesapeake, VA.
I called the Kileen Tx Police Dept. cold case dept last night, they took my information name and number, I hope they call me back. How do I make sure they really look into this and not just put it to the side?
I could not find her in Facebook. and got tired of looking through the myspace results. She could live anywhere now, and could be married. I was looking within 100 miles of zip code 23322. I have yearbook pictures, and my boyfriend thinks it looks a lot like her also.

The name is C W, the city is Chesapeake, VA.
I called the Kileen Tx Police Dept. cold case dept last night, they took my information name and number, I hope they call me back. How do I make sure they really look into this and not just put it to the side?
I could not find her in Facebook. and got tired of looking through the myspace results. She could live anywhere now, and could be married. I was looking within 100 miles of zip code 23322. I have yearbook pictures, and my boyfriend thinks it looks a lot like her also.

Thanks, hopefully the Killeen Police Dept gave you a reference number so you could call them back in a couple of weeks to see if they have made any progress?

Now we start the searching to see what we can find.

Eleph

CW is a very common name. I did a broad general search and came up with way too many hits.

OceanEyes do you have a middle name or middle initial? Thank you.

You are right - there are literally hundreds of CW's ... I have narrowed it down to 65 CW's in Virginia and will set up a further filter on age so we can get to a reasonable number to look at.... 65 is better than the 500+ on myspace (I dislike the pimped pages on myspace).
You don't happen to have a middle initial or middle name for CW do you?

Eleph

ETA: Sorry Kat, I was lost in the searches and didn't see you ask for the middle initial/name - sorry - not trying to post over you!

Okay, we a few who might be interesting to look into:

1. CLW,~31, Waynesboro, VA 22980
2. CW,~30, Hallwood, VA 23359
3. CW,~30, Culpeper, VA 22701
4.CAW,~30, White Stone, VA 22578
5.CRW,~30, Staunton, VA 24401
6. CW,~32, Farnham, VA 22460
7. CW,~30, Glasgow, VA 24555
8. CW,~30, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
9. CW,~30, Colonial Heights, VA 23834
10. CW,~32, Howardsville, VA 24562
11. CW,~32, Portsmouth, VA 23703
12. CDW,~29, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
13. CW,~29, Alexandria, VA 22315
14. CW,~28, Bealeton, VA 22712
15. CW,~28, Basye, VA 22810
16. CW,~28, Glen Allen, VA 23059
17. CW,~28, Hayes, VA 23072
18. CW,~28, Strasburg, VA 22657
19. CW,~28, Galax, VA 24333
20. CW, 32, Craigsville, VA 24430

Jenna would be 29 now - born January 24, 1980 so the list for CW's in Virginia age 29 would be:

1. CDW,~29, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
2. CW,~29, Alexandria, VA 22315

That narrows the "looking field" somewhat...now if we just had a middle initial or middle name. Also, a scanned picture from the yearbook would be excellent so a visual comparison to Jenna's age progression to 19 years could be done. I have taken close ups of pictures with my digital camera (flash off) in the right light setting succesfully before if a scanner is not available.

Eleph

She "was" the same age as me, I'm 26 but most the people in my grade were a year older, so we could look from 26-29. I will try to take pics of the yearbook tonight. The scanner is broken. Thanks for all the help guys!!

Thanks, I am going back to the filter and make sure that all that are 26 -29 are included - me thinks some possibles may have been filtered out.

Here is the list of possibles for CW in Virginia ages 27 to 30 - am attaching it as an image. Also including an age progression for Jenna at 18 years old (just for comparison purposes) - this age progression would be comparable to the year book photo.

Attachments

• CW's ages 27 to 30 Virginia.jpg
    CW's ages 27 to 30 Virginia.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Age progression to 18 years.jpg
    Age progression to 18 years.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 39
I found her on Classmates, but she has no picture posted. I tried to take a picture of the yearbooks, but it's way too blurry. Im going to go to Walgreens tomorrow and see if I can scan the pages.

I found her on Classmates, but she has no picture posted. I tried to take a picture of the yearbooks, but it's way too blurry. Im going to go to Walgreens tomorrow and see if I can scan the pages.

There are a number of high schools in Chesapeak(sp) - which one was it - that is if you don't mind putting out the information here....thanks, Eleph

It was Hickory High school. Also, she strongly resembles the 19 yr old age progression, even though the 2 yearbooks I could find were 9th and 10th grades. If I can find my senior one, the pictures are a lot larger, I could probably get a good shot of that. I'll have to think where Ilast saw it.

Please remember, everyone, that posting full names of "innocent parties" is a no-no. Thanks!

Good luck with this search: it would be awesome if it pans out.

Sorry about that!!

I found this on myspace. It's the right age, but she's set to private. You can see her background sort of, theres her with 2 kids and a man, but her face is cut in half!! The kids look like they could be part asian, but so does the man. The woman in the picture has the same skin tone/hair color as CW. if anyone knows how to see the whole background, that would help!! I don't know if she would add me, as we weren't very close in school. But, I guess I could try! Oh, and does anyone know, when someone's page is set to private, and the page mentions friends you might have in common, does that mean in common with the person on the page? Because if so, then we have friends in common.

http://www.myspace.com/damiawifey

Theres also this girl, we have friends in common, but againm her page is private.

http://www.myspace.com/missindependent24

Did you do a friend request on any of the myspace pages? If it's people you went to school with they will likely approve the request. I get and send requests and add people I barely remember from HS, but we do reconnect.
I'm not sure about the 'friends in common' on myspace; but on FB it will tell you who you have in common when it does that.

I found this on myspace. It's the right age, but she's set to private. You can see her background sort of, theres her with 2 kids and a man, but her face is cut in half!! The kids look like they could be part asian, but so does the man. The woman in the picture has the same skin tone/hair color as CW. if anyone knows how to see the whole background, that would help!! I don't know if she would add me, as we weren't very close in school. But, I guess I could try! Oh, and does anyone know, when someone's page is set to private, and the page mentions friends you might have in common, does that mean in common with the person on the page? Because if so, then we have friends in common.

http://www.myspace.com/damiawifey

I can't seem to see the same pix you are seeing with the man and 2 kids with her face cut in half? Is this the right link - can you check?

From MOCOSpace her ethnic background is listed as latino/hispanic and have attached a current image - imo not a match with Jenna but please do take a look. There are more and more MySpace type social networks being setup all the time and MOCO is one that we have to start searching as well.

Thank you very much. Nope, thats not her

I can't seem to see the same pix you are seeing with the man and 2 kids with her face cut in half? Is this the right link - can you check?

Yes, this is the right link. If you maximize the page, it's almost like her actual myspace page is on top of a photo of which only half is shown. If someone can tell me how to do a screen capture, maybe that will work.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back