Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: JB's ghosts, hauntings, psychics, visions, dreams, seance?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015

    JB's ghosts, hauntings, psychics, visions, dreams, seance?

    I've heard that Jameson claimed she saw the ghost of JB and this ghost told her IDI.

    I'm kinda curious as to whether any reports of JB's ghost, haunted house, or psychics, and whether this has led to any real leads.

    I've heard one psychic claim IDI, and drew a sketch (which sorta kinda looks like JMK), any psychics claim RDI?

    Anyone here had a visitation beyond the grave from JB, in a dream, vision, or ghost?

    What is the story behind ghosts of murdered souls that DID receive a proper burial (as JB did)? Do they then rest?
    Would JB's ghost be at her body headstone or where she was murdered?

    Would you be frightened if in a dream or wake you see the ghost of JB? I know I'd be scared ****less.
    I see.....dead people. But I am curious as to how all the facts come together and what happened that night.

    If your IDI or RDI, and you receive a personal visitation of JB's ghost who tells you the opposite of what you believe
    would you change your mind? Any attempts to do a seance?

    Do ghosts age? If we saw JB's ghost would she be her age at death or her current adult age?

    I don't believe in ghosts but then I would be scared if I saw one. Have you seen any ghosts? What was that like?
    Last edited by voynich; 08-27-2009 at 10:48 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voynich For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    686
    The sketch resembled Linda Pugh's husband, Merv. The psychic, who is since deceased, also said a yellow raincoat was signficant. There's been others through the years, but nothing that as panned out.

    I think Jameson had a vision while taking a shower earlyon---can't remember the details, but it was two younger men, I believe. Also coincidental is the duct tape was traced back to a factory in Hickory, NC where jameson lived---and had been produced and distributed fairly close to the murder. They traced it by the glue.

    I seldom dreamed about the case. One time, there was a lone figure under a streetlight staring at the house----it snowing and dark, and creepy. Another time I was in an apt. and there was a broken glass that was significant. That was it. I've never dreamt about JBR being alive.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maikai For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,368
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    ... I've heard one psychic claim IDI, and drew a sketch (which sorta kinda looks like JMK), any psychics claim RDI? ....
    The sketch is shown here, about half way down the page and to the left of the Ramsey book cover from Death of Innocence:

    http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex.htm

    Other than the narrow chin, I see a strong resemblance to John Ramsey.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BOESP For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    T
    I seldom dreamed about the case. One time, there was a lone figure under a streetlight staring at the house----it snowing and dark, and creepy. Another time I was in an apt. and there was a broken glass that was significant. That was it. I've never dreamt about JBR being alive.
    I'm getting chills as I read this.

    I have had a cat, a brown tabby w/orange patches, that I had put to sleep almost a year ago and she still shows up in my dream. In my dream I ask her, where have you been I've been looking for you.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to voynich For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    I've heard that Jameson claimed she saw the ghost of JB and this ghost told her IDI.
    I had to learn the hard way not to trust THAT particular source.

    any psychics claim RDI?
    Some, but I can't remember any names.

    Anyone here had a visitation beyond the grave from JB, in a dream, vision, or ghost?
    I wish.

    Would you be frightened if in a dream or wake you see the ghost of JB? I know I'd be scared ****less.
    Nothing much scares me about this.

    If you're IDI or RDI, and you receive a personal visitation of JB's ghost who tells you the opposite of what you believe
    would you change your mind?
    I'd probably think I'd gone completely insane! So it would be kind of a moot point...
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I'd probably think I'd gone completely insane! So it would be kind of a moot point...
    OH I already know THAT! J/k btw. In ur case, JB's ghost would show you the intruder who killed her. In my case JB ghost would show PR rage-attack & staging.

    Although it's possible that JB didn't know what happened to her at all. Could she have been struck and killed while she was asleep? (of course her ghost would then see what happened next I suppose)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to voynich For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    I'm getting chills as I read this.

    I have had a cat, a brown tabby w/orange patches, that I had put to sleep almost a year ago and she still shows up in my dream. In my dream I ask her, where have you been I've been looking for you.


    That gave me a bit of a turn, Voynich.

    No really spooky experiences here although my paternal granny was a cat fanatic with lots of red hair and, for about a month after she died, this big fat red-haired cat kept coming into our house.... My dad also has a really hilarious true tale about a guy digging a grave and climbing out and asking a passer-by the time. The latter ran away at the speed of sound. LOL.

    Re JBR, quite recently I dreamt that a few people from here were at a conference to discuss the case but it's many years since I dreamt about JBR herself.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophie For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    OH I already know THAT! J/k btw.
    Yeah, I left myself WIDE open for that one!

    In your case, JB's ghost would show you the intruder who killed her. In my case JB ghost would show PR rage-attack & staging.
    Great! We don't need the police, we need the Ghostbusters!

    Although it's possible that JB didn't know what happened to her at all. Could she have been struck and killed while she was asleep? (of course her ghost would then see what happened next I suppose)
    In all seriousness, that COULD have happened.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    In all seriousness, that COULD have happened.
    I'm curious as to what you think happened in sequence from the time she arrived in her home to her death.

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    I'm curious as to what you think happened in sequence from the time she arrived in her home to her death.
    No problem. Just go to the thread marked "Members Theories" at the top of the main board.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,707
    All children that die revert to their "soul age"- equivalent to young adult. So do the elderly. The age the body is at death has no bearing on the age of the soul. However, and this is not just true of children, souls will appear as they would be remembered.
    When my late mother comes through, she will have her eyes closed (she was blind) but she can see. My late grandfather lost both legs to diabetes, but there is no illness after death. Yet, he will often appear that way so I know it is him.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    All children that die revert to their "soul age"- equivalent to young adult. So do the elderly. The age the body is at death has no bearing on the age of the soul. However, and this is not just true of children, souls will appear as they would be remembered.
    When my late mother comes through, she will have her eyes closed (she was blind) but she can see. My late grandfather lost both legs to diabetes, but there is no illness after death. Yet, he will often appear that way so I know it is him.
    So you've actually seen a ghost?

  21. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    So you've actually seen a ghost?
    Folks, I'm not one of these people who thinks that there are no such things as ghosts. Just because I've never seen one doesn't mean there aren't any. After all, does not the Bard say, "there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy?"

    I know this sounds crazy, but I've sometimes tried to communicate with the spirit of JBR. But no good. Boston Brand, I ain't.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,707
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    So you've actually seen a ghost?
    They prefer the term "spirit visitors". They are not ALL ghosts. There is a difference. PM me if you want to know more.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    They prefer the term "spirit visitors". They are not ALL ghosts. There is a difference. PM me if you want to know more.
    How could I experience a "spirit visitors"?

  26. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,707
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    How could I experience a "spirit visitors"?
    PM me.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  27. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,233
    Early in the week, I did have a dream about JB from beyond the grave, but it was far and away different than what is discussed here. While I usually don't subject others to the horrors that exist in my mind, this is one istance where
    be careful what you ask for" may apply.

    In the dream, I was visited by JB, PR and my mom. They were not ghosts. But they weren't human, either. They were these horrible, rotting zombies. And they didn't want to talk to me. They wanted to eat me. I swear, I FELT their teeth tearing into my flesh as if it had really happened.

    I woke up and all I could hear was this high-pitched drone. Then I realized it was the sound of my own screaming. Nearly scared Bro to death. I was so shaken up I almost didn't make it into work that day.

    But not much about this case scares me now.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  29. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    3,955
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Early in the week, I did have a dream about JB from beyond the grave, but it was far and away different than what is discussed here. While I usually don't subject others to the horrors that exist in my mind, this is one istance where
    be careful what you ask for" may apply.

    In the dream, I was visited by JB, PR and my mom. They were not ghosts. But they weren't human, either. They were these horrible, rotting zombies. And they didn't want to talk to me. They wanted to eat me. I swear, I FELT their teeth tearing into my flesh as if it had really happened.

    I woke up and all I could hear was this high-pitched drone. Then I realized it was the sound of my own screaming. Nearly scared Bro to death. I was so shaken up I almost didn't make it into work that day.

    But not much about this case scares me now.
    Holysheet.

  30. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    119
    This Jameson character sounds like a fraud, a nutjob, or most likely both, like 100% of all other self-described "psychics".

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to p7byrd For This Useful Post:


  32. #20
    Jane Osa's Avatar
    Jane Osa is offline searching for truth & justice....and not having much luck.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    129
    Ok - posted, or tried, kicked offline, etc. I need to be brief for my sanity - I posted a good detailed post & like fairy dust it's gone! Anyway...yes, many experiences...I'll go into a couple:

    In highschool best friend & I (whom people thought we were twins - won't go into that weirdness) - were, for whatever silly reason dressing up in all black , like costumes (sort of - we liked 'the Cure', etc!)...so, I'm leaning over the coffee table picking up some dishes, etc. out of the corner of my eye I see a figure all in black, a human figure, (I know my friend is upstairs) but as I turn around it is always out of my eye..just at the edges & then it disappears around the corner. I go into the kitchen, I hear my friend call my name in a funny, coy way - I'm laughing to myself wondering what she is up to - I call out 'what?' in response to her calling my name......silence....then she screams her head off. I go to the bottom of the stairs, she appears at the top, and looks at me at starts screaming like crazy...I run up the stairs to her, we collapse & huddle together...turns out she saw some 'shadow' run up the stairs & thought it was me trying to sneak up on her or something...when I called out from downstairs she knew it wasn't me & freaked! No one else was in the house. What I saw out of the corner of my eye perhaps thirty seconds before she saw run up, or glide as she put it, the stairs. I could go into this - I've learned just recently of so-called 'shadow people' this fits the bill...we had many encounters...including both of us, alone, and she says 'ouch' & looks at me, I think 'what the heck?' and she has a large scratch on her arm...or doorbell in the middle of nowhere at her house, in the middle of rice fields, windows all in the front, no one at the door, we 'sense' something standing between us...walk around corner & usually calm, nice dog starts barking furiously from the other side of the sliding glass door...or walking together feeling a tap at our outer shoulder, no one in front or behind us & we simutaneously felt it & looked around for some 'source'...just the iceberg....

    Also, in an old house in northern Ca. I saw, just on the verge of entering a room, straight in front of me, a girl, her brown hair in pigtails, hands behind her back looking shyly at me - as soon as I entered I exited! Believe me, that freaked me out...even with the other stuff I've experienced, she was a real 'ghost'......

    Same house...i had put up a mirror high up on the wall (first no children lived in this house at the time)...and after a fews days of noticing smudges on it when the faint winter light hit it in the late afternoon I finally took it down - guess what? There was a handprint..lines & all...on the mirror...a child's handprint..and it was upside-down with regard to how the mirror had been hung....by the way I had to use a LADDER to get the mirror down.

    These stories are nothing really, but perhaps the most 'objective' in the sense other's either experienced or could see first hand what had happened.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jane Osa For This Useful Post:


  34. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by p7byrd View Post
    This Jameson character sounds like a fraud, a nutjob, or most likely both, like 100% of all other self-described "psychics".
    I know we don't mormally discuss Ms Bennett on here but I needed somewhere to vent and I promise I won't do it again. The other day, on another forum, she asked someone claiming a connection with ST to ask him whether he could imagine strangling his own child for as long as it would take to kill her. There is so much wrong with this that it's hard to know where to start.

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophie For This Useful Post:


  36. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I know we don't mormally discuss Ms Bennett on here but I needed somewhere to vent and I promise I won't do it again. The other day, on another forum, she asked someone claiming a connection with ST to ask him whether he could imagine strangling his own child for as long as it would take to kill her. There is so much wrong with this that it's hard to know where to start.
    Oh yes,she thinks she's so interesting but she's not even that original.....JR asked ST if he would kill his dog for peeing on the carpet,didn't he.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:


  38. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Oh yes,she thinks she's so interesting but she's not even that original.....JR asked ST if he would kill his dog for peeing on the carpet,didn't he.


    See that is what I mean asking that question when a child was murder comparing to a dog having accidents....Now at this moment I can think of some throw backs at JR...
    Knowledge of time is precious.Wisdom of truth is more precious than time..Opinions I write are mine..

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravyn For This Useful Post:


  40. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Oh yes,she thinks she's so interesting but she's not even that original.....JR asked ST if he would kill his dog for peeing on the carpet,didn't he.
    Agree, Madeleine. Drives me nuts. It's the cynicism of trying to manipulate people by suggesting that they have to have homicidal thoughts about their own children/dog to believe that the Ramseys could harm JBR. It's as though Debora Green, MaryBeth Tinning, Diane Downs, Rosemary West etc had never existed. Do these people think that all these women were fitted up by LE?

    Actually, the Ramsey tack of asking ST about his dog back-fired. Firstly, they showed that he was a dog-lover (which is never a bad thing imo) and secondly, they overlooked the fact that they would send Jacques over to the Barnhills when he got on Patsy's nerves (which she admitted he did). A dog isn't a child but if you have no patience with a pet, then it's not a stretch to think that children may push your irritation buttons.

    This brings us back to the original point of the thread. I always think it was quite interesting that Jacques took such a liking to ST - they say that dogs and kids are intuitive about people...

  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophie For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Dreams and Visions
    By Dr. Doogie in forum Anna Christian Waters
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:49 AM
  2. Dreams/Visions? - #1
    By CajunGirl in forum Lindsey Baum
    Replies: 802
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. Dreams/Visions?
    By Seahorseladydi in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1224
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •