873 users online (182 members and 691 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Big win for the Prosecution, Padilla's team's testimony will come in !

I love, love, love Judge Strickland's ruling on this! What do you think of it?"Statements he and his associates made about conversations they had with Casey while they were protecting her can be made public," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said, "This latest ruling also means the state can call as a witness a woman named Tracy McLaughlin, who was an employee of Leonard Padilla's [and] who spent nine days in very close contact with Casey while Caylee was still missing."

What do you make of that? Sounds like a setback for the defense, which had wanted the statements blocked and testimony kept out of trial. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee, her daughter.

Later, WKMG-Channel 6's Tony Pipitone provided more insight about Padilla and the bounty hunter's team. "We don't know what's in those statements, but [defense attorney Jose] Baez does," Pipitone said. "And he didn't want it to be considered even for evidence. But we should know soon, because today's ruling means it opens the door for this to become public record."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5V_rF4Rjuc

Article:
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-at-trial.html
    __________________http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5V_rF4Rjuc
    Last edited by The World According; 08-28-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Haven't seen it.

YES!!!!!

I can't wait to hear what Tracy has to say! I think her testimony will be HUGE. JB has made such a big deal out of it, there's gotta be something very incriminating that she saw or heard.

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by spamelope View Post
    I can't wait to hear what Tracy has to say! I think her testimony will be HUGE. JB has made such a big deal out of it, there's gotta be something very incriminating that she saw or heard.
    Leonard is all over U Tube telling what things the testimony will reveal. It will be interesting.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5V_rF4Rjuc"]YouTube - Leonard Padilla Speaks Out On Levi Page Show 8/23/09 Part 1[/ame]
    Last edited by The World According; 08-28-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    I love, love, love Judge Strickland's ruling on this! What do you think of it?"Statements he and his associates made about conversations they had with Casey while they were protecting her can be made public," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said, "This latest ruling also means the state can call as a witness a woman named Tracy McLaughlin, who was an employee of Leonard Padilla's [and] who spent nine days in very close contact with Casey while Caylee was still missing."

What do you make of that? Sounds like a setback for the defense, which had wanted the statements blocked and testimony kept out of trial. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee, her daughter.

Later, WKMG-Channel 6's Tony Pipitone provided more insight about Padilla and the bounty hunter's team. "We don't know what's in those statements, but [defense attorney Jose] Baez does," Pipitone said. "And he didn't want it to be considered even for evidence. But we should know soon, because today's ruling means it opens the door for this to become public record."

Article:
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-at-trial.html

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

Leonard is all over U Tube telling what things the testimony will reveal. It will be interesting.
    Where? Got any links or should we just do a search for him? TIA
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

The mere fact that Casey told LP a different story about Zanny the Nanny kidnapping Caylee in Blanchard Park and that she was told she had to follow a script is highly incriminating. Another lie that has to be explained away by the defense. Great ruling, Judge Strickland. I think I love you!

I bet Jose is WISHING he had gone on and paid them all the one dollar that LP said he asked him to pay them all in the beginning...if only Jose had listened for ONCE he might not be in this position now.

Not suprised in the least, but LOVING his honor for sure!

Whatever Tracy has to tell must be very damning to the defense if they went to these lengths to try to keep it quiet.

Too bad too sad Casey...the truth WILL find a way!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnlover View Post
    The mere fact that Casey told LP a different story about Zanny the Nanny kidnapping Caylee in Blanchard Park and that she was told she had to follow a script is highly incriminating. Another lie that has to be explained away by the defense. Great ruling, Judge Strickland. I think I love you!
    OT, but I don't think she actually told this TO LP...she told it to or in the presence of one of the others if I am not mistaken.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnlover View Post
    And, do you think we can finally get a look at that SCRIPT?
    Hooray for the judge's latest ruling!
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

YES, YES, YES!
    Judge S., You Rule! (literally and otherwise)

Leonard is all over U Tube telling what things the testimony will reveal. It will be interesting.
    Do you have a link to any of these?

Casey Anthonys defense!

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Do you have a link to any of these?
    I searched MC and couldn't find a thing.

On Levi's show, here's the link

Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    Where? Got any links or should we just do a search for him? TIA
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5V_rF4Rjuc"]YouTube - Leonard Padilla Speaks Out On Levi Page Show 8/23/09 Part 1[/ame]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast