537 users online (58 members and 479 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Dearest Jaycee,
    We all stand in awe of your amazing strength and grace and wish you only the very best future for you and your girls. You and your family are in my prayers daily, We all love you Jaycee.
    Hugs, Sarah in Tennessee

Jaycee....
    Words cannot describe the admiration i have for how you have come thru this. You are an inspiration to everyone!
    i hope and pray for all the best for you and your girls. there are a lot of people pulling for you!

Jaycee,
    I thought long and hard about what to say here.
    I admire you, I wish the best for you, I wish the best for your children.
    I have said this before to others that have been hurt and I'll say it here to you. You are a survivor, in the sense that you survived all those years. However, at the time, all you could do was survive. Now, you have other options, you can go beyond simple survival, beyond the process of a heartbeat and drawing breath. Now, I want you to tackle life. That is all I wish for you, and for your kids, that your time of simple survival be over, and your life to begin.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Now that we jhave seen her...
    It is time to send her more love.................
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Smile

Jaycee, if you ever read this... What a nice surprise to see your smiling face as you look now, compared to the pictures of you at age 11! Glad to see you find some joy in life. You are a beautiful, strong, brave young woman, go reclaim your life!
    I hope you reconnect in time with your old friends and teachers in Lake Tahoe, and with Carl as well...
    Last edited by LinasK; 10-14-2009 at 02:52 PM.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Sweet Jaycee,
    You were a most wonderful surprise this morning when I saw your photo.
    Actually you are a most wonderful surprise of the year.
    I did not expect you to have weathered your storm that well;
    But I am crying both of excitement as well as of joy, unlike all the other things I have read that had me balling, for you and your children.
    I am elated to read you say the words "I Am So Happy" and the entire world is happy you are back

I want to wish you more happiness and joy for all the years coming. I know the road ahead is going to have its ups and downs but like I said right from the very beginning "You are a hero" and your girls are so very lucky to have you.

I love that you are ridding horses, cooking and considering a book, I know it will be a great purging and I know the first printing will sell out very fast.
    You are always in my heart, and in the hearts of millions.

GOD Bless you Starlit and Angel too.
    God bless your mom and step dad, your sister and extended family. You are all an inspiration

Now it is time for us all to go away and let you live your life. and a good life I wish for you all.
    Last edited by songline; 10-14-2009 at 03:17 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

sweet beautiful jaycee.

i have spent the last 48 hours or so trying to compose my thoughts as to what to say now that i've seen your pictures, heard your comments and seen what you are up to now.

a few weeks ago, i found an old newspaper article. it was from a year after you were taken from your family. in it it had the contents of of a 5th grade project you made in which you descrbed yourself, who you are, what you love, what you feared, what you needed. you loved horses, cats, animals, you needed your family and your friends. oh and you hated spinach lol.

Seeing you in people, and how your family has adjusted over the last 7 miraculous weeks, i see that you are still the same person in your heart that you were 18 years ago. yes, you've matured, both physically, mentally, and emotionally. but your ordeal never changed the essensce of who you are inside. you still love animals, stil care for horses, still love having your family and friends by your side. do you still hate spinach? lol.

most importantly, that bond that was so great with your mom and your sister back in those days seems only to have grown. it was so heartwarming to see you all together, it makes me proud and excited for all your futures. never forget, when times get rough now, they are all there for you, and in our hearts and souls, we are all here for you too.

i cant imagine what you went thru all those horrible years. but i imagine, when things were at there worst, you thought of the good times. horses and cats and holding little shayna or going fishing with your dad or just sharing a quiet moment with your mom. now you get to experience these things again, and im delighted.

may god bless you, your mom sister, daughters, extended family, and keep you all safe.
    you are a hero and an inspiration to me and millions around the world.
    best wishes and lots of love

Jaycee,

Thank you for sharing your picture with all of us!! You were a cute young lady and now you are a beautiful woman. What makes you so unique is the beauty that you carry inside as well as your physical beauty!! It creates a package that makes the world very proud of you!! What a gift you have given us, to see that you are happy!!! The joy bubbles and springs forth from you and your Mom!! Wonderful!!

As you go through your days, know that you, your daughters, your Mom, sister and extended family are in my heart and prayers!! It is difficult to express to you how greatly I admire you for your strength and wisdom!

Have a most wonderful life!!!

you were never able to go past 5th grade.
    ......but you are far wiser then me.
    you are very petite.
    ......but you tower over me.
    you weigh far less then i do
    .....yet you are way stronger then me.

with thanksgiving a week away, i'd like to give thanks.

thanks...........that you are safe with your loving family.
    thanks that you and your girls never have to endure another holiday without love.
    thanks that your healing process has begun.
    thanks that this year there wont be an empty space at the holiday table, but, instead, yours will once more be filled and 2 new ones for your girls will be made.

lastly id like to give thanks for the inspiration you are to me. in a world that seems to be continually degrading, you are a strength and a beacon of hope to all of us.

Your amazing and we love you!

Just wanted to let you all know that Jaycee's trust fund is being transitioned to another company, so any correspondence would need to be sent to the new company as well. The new address is Platinum Financial Management, Inc., 9200 Sunset Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90069.

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/posts/430192?m=

Quote Originally Posted by BeenaBobba View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that Jaycee's trust fund is being transitioned to another company, so any correspondence would need to be sent to the new company as well. The new address is Platinum Financial Management, Inc., 9200 Sunset Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90069.

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/posts/430192?m=
    not sure this belongs here beena lol

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    not sure this belongs here beena lol
    LOL. Maybe it doesn't, but if someone wants to send a message to Jaycee, I just wanted to make sure they know not to send it to the old address.

you know i pm'ed (or tried to) the person who said he'd send the messages back in like november and asked if he did. he never responded.

Dear Jaycee, "There is a reason people from your past didn't make it to your future". Enough said. Here's to a beautiful future and new life with your loving family.
    Mary Monahan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3