Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 330

Thread: Nancy Garrido

  1. #196
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Yeah, assuming its true, its a pretty jawdropping damning statement she made to the police.
    At least, that's how I reacted when I heard it.
    I hope PattyG was able to record that show! Thanks for the update on it!


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  3. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,292
    I don't believe a word her lawyer says. It's easy to see what tact he's going to take here and he's already setting it up in the media. BS!!!


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:


  5. #198
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,170
    I wish people would update along the way , but from what I gather this nancy person was educated? All the more reason she should spend her life in jail and face whatever. Anyone educated who would take up with some ugly looking guy and abduct children for pedophilia deserves what they get.


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:


  7. #199
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Can you say premeditation? This was no spur of the moment grabbing- he targeted her!!!
    Does premeditation mean something much more in kidnap charges or is that just in murders? I know that it matters and can explain more, but I just wondered if it means stiffer charges.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to nobody2 For This Useful Post:


  9. #200
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo

    in the early show interview... about 3/4 of the way through her lawyer is speaking. When asked if his client is cooperating with LE, the lawyer responds... let me put it this way.... "we haven't been asked to cooperate"

    LE PLEASE DON'T DROP THIS BALL AGAIN!
    I assume that just means that they have not offered her immunity to give up what she knows about everything Phil did. And I agree they should not do so, yet, because as many have noted here, she's culpable for what they did as well. IF it turns out there were unsolved cases (or murders) that Phillip participated in and the ONLY way they can find out is by Nancy giving him up, I suppose that is when deals might be made.


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobody2 For This Useful Post:


  11. #201
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,585
    Me thinks there "ain't gonna be no stinkin' deals" with these two (especially NG). Nope. LE has their hands full - considering all the "cold cases" that could be connected.

    The best they could do would be LWOP - and she's gonna get that anyway. IMO they're really trying to find out if he has any murdered victims. Murder is a DP crime in California and we all want this guy to get the DP (badly). And if they do get him for murder - then they could make NG a deal - no death penalty if you turn state's evidence we'll give you LWOP.

    I'm really hoping there won't be a trial. I don't want to see Jaycee (or her girls, family, etc.) end up on a witness stand.


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  13. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Can you say premeditation? This was no spur of the moment grabbing- he targeted her!!!
    I never understood how they could claim it was spontaneous when they had to drive at least a couple of hours away from Antioch to pick Jaycee up.


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snappyturtle For This Useful Post:


  15. #203
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,292
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody2 View Post
    I assume that just means that they have not offered her immunity to give up what she knows about everything Phil did. And I agree they should not do so, yet, because as many have noted here, she's culpable for what they did as well. IF it turns out there were unsolved cases (or murders) that Phillip participated in and the ONLY way they can find out is by Nancy giving him up, I suppose that is when deals might be made.
    I hope they don't offer her immunity!!! As far as I'm concerned, she is every bit as guilty as PG. Though I do hope she will cough up more details regarding Jaycee and whatever else she knows....


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:


  17. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    Lots of similarities between Nancy Garrido and Karla Homolka, IMO. Hopefully, Garrido will not be able to make some plea or somehow get out of jail earlier than normal.
    Totally! When I heard about this, I thought, "wow...just what Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka wanted to do...hope this b!tch doesn't get off like the evil Karla!" Blech, those two...
    I wonder if Karla and/or Paul have heard about this case? Paul has a television in his cell, I believe, and Karla's free, so it's possible. Hopefully, the world has learned since the deal with the devil.


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:


  19. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,292
    Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Totally! When I heard about this, I thought, "wow...just what Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka wanted to do...hope this b!tch doesn't get off like the evil Karla!" Blech, those two...
    I wonder if Karla and/or Paul have heard about this case? Paul has a television in his cell, I believe, and Karla's free, so it's possible. Hopefully, the world has learned since the deal with the devil.
    Paul has a f---ing television IN HIS CELL???? Seriously? OMG - he should have been exterminated as soon as he was convicted and so should have his "wife." The fact that she is free just chills me to the bone! And she has at least one child. Probably more now. Lord help any babies she's had or has. She is evil and I doubt we've seen the last of her in the news.

    I'm not sure we can lump NG in the same category as Karla - yet. I truly hope we're not looking at the same type of women here. OMG!


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:


  21. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,151
    This may sound really stupid, but is there any possibility that Nancy ever acted alone (while Mr. G was in jail)? I don't know why I feel like she is potraying herself as a victim of his devices but could have been a bigger part of things all on her own?

    Maybe it's because it sounds like she had some chances to say or do something over the past 18 years and I'm just reading more into it?


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:


  23. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    This may sound really stupid, but is there any possibility that Nancy ever acted alone (while Mr. G was in jail)? I don't know why I feel like she is potraying herself as a victim of his devices but could have been a bigger part of things all on her own?

    Maybe it's because it sounds like she had some chances to say or do something over the past 18 years and I'm just reading more into it?
    Yeah, there is that possibility. But no evidence at this time.


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:


  25. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,151
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Yeah, there is that possibility. But no evidence at this time.
    Thanks, mysteriew.

    I'm doing searches of "husband and wife crime duos" and this link does pose the question about Nancy: http://www.theage.com.au/world/nancy...0901-f6rk.html

    I do believe in Stockholm Syndrome, but in this case I'm having trouble with accepting that as a reason for Nancy being involved. JMO.


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:


  27. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    From the Velez-Mitchell show: MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, she`s not going to get away with it. I was talking to some of my friends in law enforcement, and they told me that Nancy Garrido talked to the police.

    Nancy Garrido told them that the day before Jaycee was kidnapped, she and Phillip were out looking, child shopping for a victim to kidnap. When Garrido -- when Phillip Garrido saw Jaycee, he said, "That`s the one I want. She`s cute. I want her, but she`s with the other kids. Let me come back later. Let`s come back later and get her."

    The next day, they went, both of them, husband and wife, and kidnapped Jaycee, kidnapped her the next day. So was Nancy Garrido knee deep into this? Absolutely".


  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cali_girl For This Useful Post:


  29. #210
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by cali_girl View Post
    From the Velez-Mitchell show: MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, she`s not going to get away with it. I was talking to some of my friends in law enforcement, and they told me that Nancy Garrido talked to the police.

    Nancy Garrido told them that the day before Jaycee was kidnapped, she and Phillip were out looking, child shopping for a victim to kidnap. When Garrido -- when Phillip Garrido saw Jaycee, he said, "That`s the one I want. She`s cute. I want her, but she`s with the other kids. Let me come back later. Let`s come back later and get her."

    The next day, they went, both of them, husband and wife, and kidnapped Jaycee, kidnapped her the next day. So was Nancy Garrido knee deep into this? Absolutely".


    I am not to sure about this one, folks...

    I think Jaycee's kidnapping was random.

    June 10, 1991 was a Monday...for this to be true, NG & PG were cruising on a Sunday, saw JD and decided to come back the next day due to proximity to friends?

    How did they know what house was hers...maybe she was playing in front of someone elses home. How did they know she wouldn't be picked up by a bus in front of her house or driven to school by her parents...were they going to follow her all day until the she was alone? Did they stay overnight at a motel or round trip those 170 miles the next day?

    Not the MO I get from reading about PG. Opportunist.

    I think they went looking near a school, far away from their own area and found a pretty girl, alone, by the side of the road.
    Last edited by citypat; 09-05-2009 at 09:29 AM.


  30. The Following User Says Thank You to citypat For This Useful Post:


Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Phillip Garrido- prior offenses and background information
    By LinasK in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 01:53 AM
  2. Nancy Grace 1-8-09
    By Jin4one in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 480
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 04:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •