Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 326 to 341 of 341

Thread: Nancy Garrido

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18,356

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    thanks lina
    I think we were posting at the same time.

    What's truly disgusting about it, is that Chevyonne is blaming the victim- I read on another board some disgusting rumors blaming Carl and Terry for selling Jaycee off to finance their drug problems. Chevyonne probably believes this trash and doesn't know Garrido was in Tahoe as far back as 1976, when he committed his other rape.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:


  3. #327
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I think we were posting at the same time.

    What's truly disgusting about it, is that Chevyonne is blaming the victim- I read on another board some disgusting rumors blaming Carl and Terry for selling Jaycee off to finance their drug problems. Chevyonne probably believes this trash and doesn't know Garrido was in Tahoe as far back as 1976, when he committed his other rape.
    digusting. i was molino and bio dad would go take a hike together......the two of them deserve each other

  4. #328
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    55
    Sorry i had to interrrupt before last post finished. I brought up
    the subject of foster care to address the remedy, not to justify NG and PG
    abducting JD. All of my foster children who turned out OK in the end, made
    amends with some-one in their original family at some point, often several
    years later. I don't know the sociogram of the Garrido household; it works
    something like this:
    one child may like mother while hating father; a sibling in turn has an
    affinity for father while rebelling against big sister --- around a maze of
    connections. Its possible that everyone in the Garrido household agreed
    in feeling repulsed by surrogate mother Nancy, in which case i would agree
    to your unequivocal condemnation of her on public grounds of immorality.
    I don't know. Privately they see things differently than we would. So lets
    leave the window of Nancy's jail cell open for visitors awhile.
    If i may comment on my own foster-parent experience: most of them
    did make a new life, thanks more to their own style of friends than to
    anything i did for them. They are now around age 50; 4 of them and their
    families threw me a reunion party this summer.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to checkercab For This Useful Post:


  6. #329
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,227
    Wow, I totally disagree that Nancy abducted Jaycee because she couldn't have her own kid. The woman confessed already that PG "chose" Jaycee, that she's was the one he liked. The didn't want a baby, a child, PG wanted a little girl because he's a pedophile. I figure the woman never had kids because he had very little relations with her at all.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:


  8. #330
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Wow, I totally disagree that Nancy abducted Jaycee because she couldn't have her own kid. The woman confessed already that PG "chose" Jaycee, that she's was the one he liked. The didn't want a baby, a child, PG wanted a little girl because he's a pedophile. I figure the woman never had kids because he had very little relations with her at all.
    if she wanted a kid she would never have let him hurt jaycee like that............

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  10. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,398
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Wow, I totally disagree that Nancy abducted Jaycee because she couldn't have her own kid. The woman confessed already that PG "chose" Jaycee, that she's was the one he liked. The didn't want a baby, a child, PG wanted a little girl because he's a pedophile. I figure the woman never had kids because he had very little relations with her at all.
    I do not believe it either...Like I have said before, I know women who can not conceive;
    some adopt babies, and some make their relationship the focus. Or their business..
    BUT you never harm a child because you are infertile.
    She knew he was a sick SOB - she met him in prison - she knew what he was about.
    She did get brain washed by him too. But she sure did not start out with a sound mind.
    she sure did start knowing very well that he is an SOB that makes her a piece of chit in my book.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  12. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    NG saying that her and phil have the 'same tastes' is totally sickening. i dont know if she actually said it, since media reports are sometimes inaccurate, if she did i hope she gets the chair........

  13. #333
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,767
    Michaela's mom wants Nancy Garrido to tell what she knows

    http://www.contracostatimes.com/news...nclick_check=1

    "This investigation is far from being over," said Hayward police Lt. Christine Orrey. "He's still the strongest suspect we have going."

    When Murch heard that Dugard had been found alive, her first thought was "Michaela must be with her." But after hearing and reading about Garrido, a convicted sex offender who brutally raped a South Lake Tahoe woman for hours, "it brought a new world of terrors, thinking of what she might have gone through with him," she said.

    But if Garrido is the one, Murch is putting her hopes on an appeal to Garrido's wife, Nancy, that she might tell what she knows. In her blog "The Wondering Heart" at www.thewonderingheart.blogspot.com, Murch relays her belief that Nancy Garrido likely was a victim of Garrido, too, and writes: "I can only pray that if Nancy knows anything, she can find the courage to tell."

    Police are confident the Garridos were living on the property near Antioch in late 1988, when Michaela was kidnapped. And there was at least one item of Nancy Garrido's left in the dirt as investigators packed their gear An American Express card in her name, which expired in 1988.

    "It's ironic," Murch said as she walked back to her car. "I've had many things come up all along the way."

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeFromLB For This Useful Post:


  15. #334
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    i really feel for michella's mom here. but even if garrido killed her, nancy is never gonna say a word.

  16. #335
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Antioch
    Posts
    311

    NG's Brothers on Inside Edition

    Just saw a promo for the next Inside Edition, which presumably airs this weekend. The episode includes an interview with Nancy's brothers.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Californian For This Useful Post:


  18. #336
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    55
    Besides justifying child rape and kidnap by claiming it was really infertility that drove them, forgetting Phillip Garrido's history, you now also claim besides isolation, the girls were "well cared for." No. Not even close. Have you seen the junkyard full of filth they were forced to live in? And that's just the backyard, not the inside of the house. Forcing children to live outside is illegal in every state. You know what else is illegal? Not allowing a child to have an education or medical care. The only way you can say they were "well cared for" is if you define it as, "they're alive and look somewhat clean." But even then it's obvious from looking at both Garridos and their home, that it was Jaycee Dugard who is responsible for that. So even on that count you fail in trying to muddy the waters.

    Notice, I did not even go into the incredible mind-warping that the Garridos did and the raping of their mother, Dugard. This is so unspeakable it's disturbing on multiple levels. Your insistence on sanitizing this heinous crime speaks volumes about you.[/QUOTE] The above quotes Stephens.

    Its a bit hilarious to use the expression, "clean dirt". As a nurse, NG
    could have been practicing sanitation in such ways as to protect the health
    of the children and grandma, while letting the rest go to seed. The house
    and her face both reflect the usual result of being hooked on heroin.
    I sympathize 100% with you on how heinous the Garrido's in the abduc-
    tion and rape of JD. I also see a metamorphosis after the birth of the two
    children: that NG and PG made a bonafide attempt to be caring parents as
    any of the rest of us would. Thats the only home Starlet and Angel knew,
    and i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape. They read our attitude.
    Last edited by checkercab; 09-25-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: top should have been gray

  19. #337
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    905
    We know virtually nothing about Jaycee's day-to-day life.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to xin For This Useful Post:


  21. #338
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    i know her life there changed as she got older but she was still stuck in the backyard even then from the looks of it. though, given the inside of the house, that might have been better........

  22. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by checkercab View Post
    Its a bit hilarious to use the expression, "clean dirt". As a nurse, NG
    could have been practicing sanitation in such ways as to protect the health
    of the children and grandma, while letting the rest go to seed. The house
    and her face both reflect the usual result of being hooked on heroin.
    I sympathize 100% with you on how heinous the Garrido's in the abduc-
    tion and rape of JD. I also see a metamorphosis after the birth of the two
    children: that NG and PG made a bonafide attempt to be caring parents as
    any of the rest of us would.
    Thats the only home Starlet and Angel knew,
    and i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape. They read our attitude.
    bbm and snipped (because the quote thing was making a quote from the quote checkercab was quoting, not checkercab's post)

    Nancy is hooked on heroin? Got a link for that?

    You "see a metamorphosis" and NG and PG tried to be caring parents?

    "as any of the rest of us would" ????
    Please don't group me in there with NG and PG. I gave birth to my child. NG and PG kidnapped Jaycee. I loved my child from day one, and allowed him to live in a house and have control and ownership over his own body....do I really need to go on here?

    I am baffled by your comments

    And what do you mean by, "i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape" ?

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:


  24. #340
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    bbm and snipped (because the quote thing was making a quote from the quote checkercab was quoting, not checkercab's post)

    Nancy is hooked on heroin? Got a link for that?

    You "see a metamorphosis" and NG and PG tried to be caring parents?

    "as any of the rest of us would" ????
    Please don't group me in there with NG and PG. I gave birth to my child. NG and PG kidnapped Jaycee. I loved my child from day one, and allowed him to live in a house and have control and ownership over his own body....do I really need to go on here?

    I am baffled by your comments

    And what do you mean by, "i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape" ?
    i thought that post was in a foriegn language myself

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  26. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,943
    There is a new thread opened: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89489"]Nancy Garrido - thread #2[/ame] .

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:


Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Similar Threads

  1. Phillip Garrido- prior offenses and background information
    By LinasK in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 01:53 AM
  2. Nancy Grace 1-8-09
    By Jin4one in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 480
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 04:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •