Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked in public records and found him married to another woman from NV in 1973 (I don't want to publish her name on here, but it wasn't Nancy). I don't see any divorce and I don't see marriage to Nancy, but they may have done it in a state that doesn't publish it.

I posted in the other thread how I thought Nancy strongly resembled Tara Cossey who went missing in 1979. The age is off but worth looking into. I'll copy and paste what I put on the other thread.

I tried to make a side by side of Nancy and Tara don't know how good it turned out since it is my first time doing this. Nancy's nose is a bit wider but my nose is wider then it was at 12. Nancy looks older then 43, like she could actually be 54. The forehead is scrunched and her hair is covering it, so her forehead looks smaller then Tara's. The ears, eyes, mouth, jawbone, and chin look simular to me. And as another poster said 30 yrs living with PG could be cause for looking so rough!

Attachments

• possible match.jpg
    possible match.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 160
I posted in the other thread how I thought Nancy strongly resembled Tara Cossey who went missing in 1979. The age is off but worth looking into. I'll copy and paste what I put on the other thread.

I tried to make a side by side of Nancy and Tara don't know how good it turned out since it is my first time doing this. Nancy's nose is a bit wider but my nose is wider then it was at 12. Nancy looks older then 43, like she could actually be 54. The forehead is scrunched and her hair is covering it, so her forehead looks smaller then Tara's. The ears, eyes, mouth, jawbone, and chin look simular to me. And as another poster said 30 yrs living with PG could be cause for looking so rough!

Tara was 9 when she was abducted in San Pablo.

Edited to add that I was incorrect on his age. California birth records has him listed as being born on 4/5/51 so he was old enough in 1973.

I'm not seeing it. If she is a victim, LE will be all over it, and she would be screaming about it, seeing that she is about to do a lot of time for her involvment. She is just another monster in this case, imo.

By the way, for what it's worth I don't show any children born in the first marriage in the CA birth records. Since I don't know Nancy's maiden name, I can't check the 2nd marriage.

1951 LOCATION
Birth Date: 5 Apr 1951 Birth County: Contra Costa, CA

1989, 1992 and 1993 LOCATION

Name: Phillip C Garrido Birth Date: 1956 Address: Rr 1 Pob 397e, Antioch, California 94509-0801 (1993)
[Rr 1 Pob 396e, Antioch, California 94509-0701 (1989)]
[1554 Walnut Av, Antioch, California 94509
-1101 (1992)]

1993 POSSIBLE LOCATION - NOT VERIFIED
Name: Phillip C Garrido Birth Date: 1952 Address: 2815 Patton Rd, Anniston, Alabama 36201-0901 (1993)

1973 LOCATION - Marriage record
Name: Phillip Craig Garrido Gender: Male Residence State: California Spouse: C M Perreira Spouse residence state: California Marriage Date: 11 Mar 1973 Marriage City: Carson City, NV Officiant type: Religious celebrant Recorded Date: 16 Mar 1973 Recorded city: Carson City, NV

1980 LOCATION - Divorce record
Name: Phillip C Garrido Spouse Name: Christin Location: Contra Costa, CA Date: 20 Oct 1980

Maz

He was in prison during this time per a news article http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNHQ19EU4O.DTL

I do show a Nancy Garrido dob 7/18/55 with an address in Leavenworth, KS. I wonder if this is the same woman and perhaps this is property she owns and/or inherited?.

Someone on the live chat at newsnet10 said her full name is
Nancy Zuniga Garrido and that she is on myspace.

Found this:
Name: T***** L***** Adams Gender: Male Residence State: California Spouse: Nancy Garrido Spouse residence state: California Marriage Date: 4 Jul 1997 Marriage County: Washoe Recorded Date: 7 Jul 1997 Recorded city: Reno Book: 988 Page: 1976 Instrument number: MA97-13689
I am protecting the name of the groom as this is not verified information...only a possibility.

Bride lists CA as home but marriage takes place in Reno,Washoe County, NV. Coincidence? Maybe...

Maz

Doesn't NV have less stringent laws on notice periods, age limits, etc. for weddings than Ca (i.e., eloping across the border?)

Plus why would Nancy be bigamously marrying someone else in the late 90s, given that she'd married Phillip in jail in the 80s and is still with him now?

Plus I think Garrido is that woman's maiden name (bet she's glad she lost it now) and it's not that uncommon.

Doesn't NV have less stringent laws on notice periods, age limits, etc. for weddings than Ca (i.e., eloping across the border?)

Plus why would Nancy be bigamously marrying someone else in the late 90s, given that she'd married Phillip in jail in the 80s and is still with him now?

Plus I think Garrido is that woman's maiden name (bet she's glad she lost it now) and it's not that uncommon.
As I noted, this was a possibility and not verified. At this point all we have is what the brother said in that article, we don't know that they have indeed legally married. We still need to find the record of it.

Maz

:cow:

This timeline: http://www.sacbee.com/latest/story/2144352.html if correct, says he was in KS for 11 years before being transferred. So he would have had to have gotten married to Nancy there. He was incarcerated in 1976, first wife divorced him in 1980, so he most likely married Nancy in KS. Which does not have public records online. I wonder if someone called the Leavenworth County Clerks Office if they would look up the info over the phone. Some of them do.

The idea of this is very intriguing. I do not think this is her, but I guess I would want to compare more "known" folks with their childhood pics in this manner before I would feel confident that it is or is not. The philtrum looks similar, and the very dark eyes and a couple other things. THe ears don't look quite right though, and the bridge of Garrido;s nose, between her eyes, seems more pinched. I have also noticed that many people have sort of a natural part to their hair, to one side or the middle, that they have from childhood, and the older woman's part is more to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker