Girls Gone Wild Founder Goes Wild on Girl

STEADFAST

Reaction score
But the birthday bash went horribly wrong when Jayde apparently threw a drink on "Girls Gone Wild" honcho Joe Francis after she told Jenner she saw him harassing an ex-girlfriend that Brody and Jayde both know.Brody tells TMZ that Francis pulled his girlfriend's hair and punched her in the face. He threw her to the ground and kicked her.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/08/brody-jenner-says-girls-gone-wilds-founder-joe-francis-beats-up-his-girlfriend-.html
Then a whole lot of other stuff happens, too. (At the link.) I thought Francis was in jail.

Jayde tells TMZ she will press charges against Francis.

Jayde has a black and blue cheek, her face is swollen, she has a bruised left rib and her lower back is sore. Some of her hair also got pulled out.

Joe Francis says he did not punch or kick Brody Jenner's girlfriend last night at an L.A. club -- and he says security footage of the incident backs up his story.

Joe tells us he was hanging out with the General Manager for Guys and Dolls when Jayde Nicole pushed him from behind and poured a drink on him.

Joe says he turned around and pulled her hair in reaction to the attack. Francis says this is the only contact he made with Jayde or Brody the entire time ... and security footage from inside the club shows exactly this.

So, okay, maybe he didn't go wild on this girl.

Maybe he will wind up back in the big house again soon. He is such a creep...:behindbar:behindbar

Gozgals

Don't believe one word this says.....ever. I do know him and he is a bonafide . He actually asked me several times in a phone conversation, "Do you know who I am?" My reply? "Oh yes, I know exactly who you are."

He is a waste of space and I'm counting the minutes until some BS act he pulls puts him away for a long, long time. JMO

Honestly, all people involved in this story are self-promoting idiots. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Brody's girlfriend has quite a nasty temper from what I hear. As for Joe, I hoped maybe his time in jail had smartened him up a bit, but it doesn't sound like that is the case. He is so damn smarmy.

I'm confused, I thought I heard somewhere this morning that there was video tape footage and dozens of witnesses saying he DID beat this woman? I am at work now running on fumes with a deadline to meet, anyone know for a fact that this is true? if not i'll research and update my post later!

Statement from Jayde:
The statement goes on to say that video footage of the incident, hospital records and photographs of Nicole's injuries — which reportedly included a swollen face, bruised cheek and left rib and sore lower abdomen — prove that she was assaulted. "t is the hope of those who love and care about Jayde that Mr. Francis will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1620488/20090901/story.jhtml

Statement from Joe Francis:
"I would never hit a girl in my life, and the footage proves that. Brody is saying everything he can, 'cause he knows ... legally, he is dead. It's on camera. He's trying to ... cloud the whole perception of this thing, so that when his arrest comes, he's trying to destroy the facts of the story. Brody knows he's guilty." (at same link)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back