Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    I want to note the photo of Danielle and Toni look an awful lot alike.
    =========================================

They do look a lot alike.
    Hmm.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Good Afternoon everyone. Texas Equusearch has just posted Tori Lee on their website. Hopefully, they will be headed out there soon. No details yet.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Toni is the second person on the page.
    http://texasequusearch.org/
    Gary Haugen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

I've started a map of places Toni visited on the night she went missing as well as a potential route home from the house party. The map is public access so feel free to update as more news surfaces.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...7,1.755066&z=9
    Last edited by TexasLil; 09-09-2009 at 03:27 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

pic of Danielle Imbo

Imbo_Dan_lg1.jpg
    Gary Haugen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    I've started a map of places Toni visited on the night she went missing as well as a potential route home from the house party. The map is public access so feel free to update as more news surfaces.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...7,1.755066&z=9
    An alternate route, which would be a little shorter, would be to get on the Turnpike at Valley Forge instead of getting on 202. She would take it to the next exit and then various back roads to her house.

But it seems unlikely that she got that far.

I am kind of appalled that she drove around as much as she did and waited until 3 am to get gas. Not good judgment.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luthersmama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luthersmama View Post
    An alternate route, which would be a little shorter, would be to get on the Turnpike at Valley Forge instead of getting on 202. She would take it to the next exit and then various back roads to her house.

But it seems unlikely that she got that far.

I am kind of appalled that she drove around as much as she did and waited until 3 am to get gas. Not good judgment.
    I've added the closest gas stations I could find on the map. There is a shell very close to the house party location on Conshocken Hwy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

I've added the closest gas stations I could find on the map. There is a shell very close to the house party location on Conshocken Hwy.
    I don't believe it is open all night. It is a real little old-fashioned place in the village, IIRC. The most likely places to get gas late at night around here are the 7-11 or Wawa convenience stores. The Wawa's closest to the party are old ones, though, that don't have pumps. I think her best bet would have been in Conshohocken.

On the WPVI comments page, there are people suggesting that the friend still hasn't come clean and that she is protecting someone. I think this is entirely possible and that Toni and her car were forcibly taken to another location as she left the party.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luthersmama For This Useful Post:

gas

Where did it say she didn't get gas at all during her travels or that she got it when she left the party after 3am?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to turanna25 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turanna25 View Post
    Where did it say she didn't get gas at all during her travels or that she got it when she left the party after 3am?
    The friend allegedly reported it. See article link in luthersmama's post #55 above.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb

The friend allegedly reported it. See article link in luthersmama's post #55 above.
    Thanks! I must have missed it when I was reading everything over yesturday. You know what I was wondering.. does google earth have the capabilities to let you choose a date and time to see a particular area and then maybe we can zoom in on it close enough to maybe see her car at approx. 3am to see which way she was heading and maybe where her car disappears? I know this sounds a little odd, but I was looking over her supposed route to see if there were any guardrails damaged or anything that looked odd through google maps since I don't have google earth at work, and it dawned on me that if we can look to see if we can see her car at approx. the time its said she left we may be able to track her car until it disappears.. Does that make sense?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to turanna25 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turanna25 View Post
    Thanks! I must have missed it when I was reading everything over yesturday. You know what I was wondering.. does google earth have the capabilities to let you choose a date and time to see a particular area and then maybe we can zoom in on it close enough to maybe see her car at approx. 3am to see which way she was heading and maybe where her car disappears? I know this sounds a little odd, but I was looking over her supposed route to see if there were any guardrails damaged or anything that looked odd through google maps since I don't have google earth at work, and it dawned on me that if we can look to see if we can see her car at approx. the time its said she left we may be able to track her car until it disappears.. Does that make sense?
    Unfortunately google has nothing that recent to view. Heck, if so I probably could have busted my cheating ex- husband several times. Sorry now back on topic.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    ===============================================

It just sounds more and more like maybe she went into the river.

If she was getting sick or dizzy, she may have tried to pull off the road.

Or maybe turn back to the house where the party was.

I am a little unclear if Toni told Krystal to get out or if Crystal demanded to get out because of Toni's driving.
    Might make a difference, if Toni was mad because of Crystal demanding to get out of the car, she might have been driving fast, leading to some kind of accident.
    ITA. The river is definitely sounding like the best place to look right now. If she was a little drunk, and unfamiliar with the area, she may have thought she could get on the Schuylkill by using Hollow Road. The text that supposedly came from the Schuylkill Expressway, could easily have been made from under it, or near it, and would give the impression that she was on the Expressway.

In addition, if she had used SR 0023 to go North towards Conshohocken, she would encounter a very difficult curve that runs off into a very steep embankment right before SR 0023 intersects with Mill Creek Road.

ETA: Here is a picture showing the drop off from this curve. I've driven it many times and it is an EXTREMELY difficult turn to navigate. This picture was taken without leaves, but now this whole area would be very densely covered in foliage.

Last edited by Celt1997; 09-10-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Added picture for reference

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Celt1997 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    ITA. The river is definitely sounding like the best place to look right now. If she was a little drunk, and unfamiliar with the area, she may have thought she could get on the Schuylkill by using Hollow Road. The text that supposedly came from the Schuylkill Expressway, could easily have been made from under it, or near it, and would give the impression that she was on the Expressway.

In addition, if she had used SR 0023 to go North towards Conshohocken, she would encounter a very difficult curve that runs off into a very steep embankment right before SR 0023 intersects with Mill Creek Road.

ETA: Here is a picture showing the drop off from this curve. I've driven it many times and it is an EXTREMELY difficult turn to navigate. This picture was taken without leaves, but now this whole area would be very densely covered in foliage.

I was looking at that very turn yesterday when I actually traced the route from the street view. Here is a picture of the curve from the street view...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Here is a close up of the Conshocken curve that shows a pretty wide gap (I drew a line) between where one guardrail stops and the other one starts. The drop off here is very steep as well.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Texas Equusearch will be searching, per their website, today at Schuykill River near Haverford Ave. They are starting at Flat Rock Park at River Road. Is this close to the map just posted?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast