1136 users online (233 members and 903 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 655
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006

    Exclamation CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #1

    http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html

    Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Arrested

    Posted: 3:25 pm PDT August 28, 2009Updated: 4:02 pm PDT August 28, 2009
    OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,164
    OMG!!! I gasped so loud, I woke up the dog!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    OK....you made you're POINT!!! LOLOLOL


    "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

    Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    btw, that was directed at momt...she's over on the other thread screamin


    "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

    Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,784
    Holy poop on a cracker. This is large.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    Okay so how does this work now, like tv right? They'll go back and forth between tham and say that the other one told them what the deal is?


    "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

    Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    btw, that was directed at momt...she's over on the other thread screamin
    Sorry, didn't mean to scream...I'm just very happy about this and I pray that justice is swift and that they tell us where Hasanni's body is.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,757
    Louis did not react as the couple was taken into custody, according to Chief Jordan, who said that the foster father seemed to be awaiting arrest.


    I know I've been awaiting his arrest.
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    Gee, I just got a BREAKING news alert from cbs5 telling me they'd been arrested......maybe I should have emailed them an hour ago! LOLOL


    "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

    Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,784
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to scream...I'm just very happy about this and I pray that justice is swift and that they tell us where Hasanni's body is.
    Hey, sometimes moms just gotta do what they gotta do.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Okay so how does this work now, like tv right? They'll go back and forth between tham and say that the other one told them what the deal is?
    Maybe. But I think if JC knows anything, she'll crack fast. She'll be thinking about her baby and being in jail ... IMO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    Think we'll get a press conference?


    "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

    Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html

    Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Arrested

    Posted: 3:25 pm PDT August 28, 2009Updated: 4:02 pm PDT August 28, 2009
    OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.
    While I am beyond relieved that we have an arrest, I am still brokenhearted at the realization that, once again, it looks as if we have yet *another precious, irreplacable, invaluable, miraculous life, lost to someone who *should have been the one to take the best care of that little precious life........someone who that precious little soul loved, trusted and depended upon to take care of it.........

    ......at what point did we start living in a world where children are "disposable"?"

    Not cynical, not giving up w/o a fight, still full of hope....just heartbroken..


    {{{praying that this arrest gives us more answers this evening as to where Hasanni can be found}}}}}

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    Louis did not react as the couple was taken into custody, according to Chief Jordan, who said that the foster father seemed to be awaiting arrest.


    I know I've been awaiting his arrest.
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html
    I am pretty sure if I had done something major I would be relieved when the LE finally came for me.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Hey, sometimes moms just gotta do what they gotta do.
    Yeah, and when the font started increasing in size...you see where I wound up don't you?


    "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

    Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Forensic Astrology - HASANNI CAMPBELL
    By Soulscape in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:51 PM
  2. CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6
    By WhyaDuck? in forum Hasanni Campbell
    Replies: 564
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. Other Relatives of Hasanni Campbell
    By WhyaDuck? in forum Hasanni Campbell
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:14 AM
  4. Replies: 239
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
  5. CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4
    By WhyaDuck? in forum Hasanni Campbell
    Replies: 495
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 01:43 PM

Tags for this Thread