Study of the Ransom Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravyn

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Now this isn't about what expert says about the other one...This is to talk about the text and construction of the RN....Now in this I will like to explore why the R's dream team went after Tom Miller and also other than killing JonBenet why would PR write the RN....

Now in this I have learn no two people writes alike so if one of us here wrote the RN just like it would the experts say that's the RN writer or a copy cat...

Mr. Ramsey,
Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter. You will withdraw $118,000 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence an earlier pickup of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation such as police or F.B.I. will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us, but be warned we are familiar with Law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back. You and your family are under constant scrutiny, as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain, John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us, John. Use that good, southern common sense of yours. It's up to you now, John! Victory! S.B.T.C.

The only time I will put the RN in a thread....

Cause with fat cat I have read where PR's mother Nedra would call JR fat cat...And read it was an inside joke with JR marrying a sourthern girl so I can see this in the RN..Now my problem is Tom Miller why only him cause if PR didn't write it why worry about this expert....So I'm led to believe for some reason she wrote the RN and with his standing in the court system worried the R's and their lawyers....

Now some says it sounds like someone in the Military ok this still left in arms cause JR was in the Navy and S.B.T.C. is something from his office can we say 100% sure that's not where it came from....And pretty sure being station in different places he would heard beheadings before...

Now on one hand could this again be a fake ransom note that PR wrote and someone used it against the R's see I have all things running in my mind...Different ways that this RN came to play in this crime cause above all it don't makes sense to me...If she was dead why write so many times she dies....

Mr. Ramsey,
Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter. You will withdraw $118,000 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery.

Why not stop it right there why go on and on....This tells enough info we have your daughter this is what you need to do and the time for contact....

Hi Ravyn.

Ya brevity would have sufficed.
Interesting that your division of the text separates the instructional from the remainder.

. I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery

Now is another part wouldn't it be safe to say if an intruder wrote this while the R's was out and tomorrow would be the 26th..Now we know the R's got home around 9:15pm on the 25th...So this means this was wrote before midnight on the 25th right...

When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag...

Now is something what if PR did write this and was giving hints who might had done this and where was a brown paper bag found in JAR's room just wondering...

You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

Sounds like another silly game to me.....what is this,gambling?

After all the threats "she dies,she dies,she will be executed,beheaded" and so on.....would have made more sense to reinforce the threat with "you stand a 100% chance of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us".IMO

IF IDI and someone known who was playing games I think this was just another little test for John .Something like "Oh I know you have a huge ego,I know you will want to outsmart me but you have no idea that being a "fact cat" won't help you out this time,she's already dead,gotcha."

And "it's up to you now John"...sounds like hope,if you play fair you will get her back.But she was already dead so it wasn't up to John at all this time.

Now in the RN I don't believe going after JonBenet would have hurt JR as much as PR..On JR part I have to remember how he made a statement that it hurt him more with Beth's death than JonBenet's now why say something like this cause this was a daughter too..

I don't think someone could ever say that it hurt me more when the other child died.He was talking more about how he reacted to the situation not about his feelings.
moo

Still feelings or situation he made a statement between the two...Now both was taking but one was in a car accident the other killed underneath his nose..How can this two situation be even close in nature...And I have read stories where parents does feel more overwhelmed with grief with losing one and not other...But not trying to sound cold but everyday we get in a car we take this chance in meeting an stupid driver but JonBenet was home where she was suppose to be safe and warm...

And about proper burial well everyone wants to give their loved ones this...If a soilder gets killed in war that's all we want to do is give him a proper burial so this isn't just a foreign thing....And beheading has gone on along time here in the US and still not just a foreign thing...

The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.

On this I think this was suppose to sound like a man behind it cause being from a Dirty Harry movie....Another attempt to disguise the author....Cause in this I can't honestly think a woman could just think this way cause most likely a man wrote the screen play for the movie...But what best way to disguise your gender try writting like a tough man...And anyone that write novels and have the know how can write like both genders not impossible to do...Look at the women writting romance novels...So with PR being the author really isn't to far fetched...

. I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery

Now is another part wouldn't it be safe to say if an intruder wrote this while the R's was out and tomorrow would be the 26th..Now we know the R's got home around 9:15pm on the 25th...So this means this was wrote before midnight on the 25th right...

Ravyn, I don't think we can be exact that this ransom "letter" was written before midnight on Dec. 25 and the "tomorrow" is Dec. 26. There is no date on the letter to indicate when it was written; therefore it is stickly a guess as to which "tomorrow" is meant.
In fact, don't you find it strange that more detailed instruction was given on how to prepare and pack the money than was given for a clear and exact date the call for the exchange of money for child would take place.
If this was a true kidnapping, the main focus of a ransom letter, in my opinion, would be to get the money. Isn't that what kidnapping is all about - for the kidnapper to get money?
I see this letter, and the glaring omission of an exact date of contact and exchange, as an indication there never was going to be an exchange. Instead I see this ransom letter written as a way to explain to cops why there is a dead child in John and Patsy's basement.

Ravyn, I don't think we can be exact that this ransom "letter" was written before midnight on Dec. 25 and the "tomorrow" is Dec. 26. There is no date on the letter to indicate when it was written; therefore it is stickly a guess as to which "tomorrow" is meant.
In fact, don't you find it strange that more detailed instruction was given on how to prepare and pack the money than was given for a clear and exact date the call for the exchange of money for child would take place.
If this was a true kidnapping, the main focus of a ransom letter, in my opinion, would be to get the money. Isn't that what kidnapping is all about - for the kidnapper to get money?
I see this letter, and the glaring omission of an exact date of contact and exchange, as an indication there never was going to be an exchange. Instead I see this ransom letter written as a way to explain to cops why there is a dead child in John and Patsy's basement.

I agree with you here but I been reading alot of people thinks the intruder wrote the RN while the R's was at the White's there for tomorrow would have been the 26th...Trying to show why this RN don't make no sense or why I can't buy into their theories....Cause reading Ransom notes on other cases I have noticed more info on dates...

We respect your business but not the country that it serves....

Now with this I believe this shows if this was an intruder(s) they kind of knew about his business so why ask for 118,000 when JR friend said that morning they could had ask for 10 million and got it...So with the amount of JR bonus does look strange...And why tell of themselves first when they could had said starting off with we have your daughter then say by the way this where we from...

The lack of fingerprints is another mystery now JR said he read it but none of his fingerprints was on it now if he knew what was in the RN safe to say he was there when it was being written...Now I'm going by the R's statements here PR said he read it in his underwear and JR said he spread it on the floor...

Also while dicussing the RN there is other factors

Lack of fingerprints,statements made that morning,calling all the friends in..And why didn't the LE do the right procedures in this case right from the begining....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie