Garrido's FBI Manuscript/documents

lawlady84

Reaction score
One of the News stations obtained a copy of the documents Garrido delivered to the FBI. Some of it is the same as his blog, but there's a lot more. Apparently, he has been "under the treatment of a psychiatrist for ADD for 18 years." Is the time-line coincidental, or is he setting up a new drug defense (amphetamines are used to treat ADD)?

http://images.kron4.com/images/garridodocuments2.pdf

I shuddered reading this, knowing what the officers said about how the girls were like robots:

"We need a quality means of understanding the internal controls of the physical mind and body and a way to supply people with a value system that is constructive in order for the servomechanism or auto pilot to provide a means of dissuading negative behavior"

BBM. Autopilot? Sounds like brainwashing.

I should have warned his confession is disgusting. I am praying that when he said "wife" he means the currently locked up with him.

My first thought when I read that he "could control sound with his mind" was that well his prison stay would be comfortable. Most things that I have read about prisons was that they are noisy.

According to other statements that I read at about the time of his first known rape conviction, he admitted to rape fantasies, and claimed that he could only get sexual satisfaction from forcible sex. His brother also mentioned something about his compulsion toward forcible sex. So IMO he is probably a sexual sadist.

Drugs and/or sexual sadism wouldn't get him off on an insantity. Schizophrenia might. But I agree with someone else who said that his getting off on an insantity was very doubtful, due to the fact that he made an effort to hide what he was doing. He built a compound for Jaycee, hid her from the world, hid her children, and just generally went to great pains to hide what he was doing. One of the criteria for legal insantity is something to the effect that they don't have the mental capacity to know what they were doing is wrong. He obviously knew what he was doing was wrong.

I must have brain damage. I couldn't follow it.

Exactly oh gal!!!
That thing makes my brain hurt, but maybe I'm just dense. I'm not complaining though-something about not being able to understand a psycho pedo makes me feel like I'm a little less crazy.

If this is what he considered "heartwarming", IMO his heart needs to stop beating.

I read it as he finally decided he loves his wife and what he did before was wrong. No ****, Sherlock. There is NO MENTION of what he did, and I take it that we are all supposed to be happy for HIM because HE is better now.

What a megalomaniac. Needle time.
ITA !! I also read it as you described - he "found" a way to "overcome" his "problem" (sexual violence - among other things). Once he "found" this - he thinks its all over. His religious zealot attitude then "kicked in" and he now "believes" that all is forgiven. Interesting how he talks about "teaching this in the US prisons...."

Everybody keeps saying how Jaycee spoke up and gave it all up. But I've read that HE confessed - he stated Jaycee was who she was AND that he had kidnapped her 18 years ago AND that the 2 girls were his.

He told that one neighbor that she "would be seeing him soon on the news" or words to that effect.

He dropped this "Manifesto" off to the FBI.

This document is actually going to work against him as all the affidavits (notarized too) state that HE is of SOUND MIND!!! No insanity defense here - nope.

He has a history of LSD (taking multiple "hits" at a time) and head injury too.

Maybe what's going to come out of this (or his "mental" progession) will be a "Sybil" type personality NOW - not saying he has always been like that.

Its been reported that LE has evidence that HE lived in a "shed" on the next door neighbors property. WHY? Lived? Really? I can see "using" a shed for his evil, subhuman "activities" but LIVING THERE? How truly "sick" was or is this man?

IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!! What he did (and his "wife") is the most heinous act one human can inflict on another!!!!!!! The length of time he continued that "act" displays his knowledge of "right versus wrong". Over and done. We put down dogs that attack, and/or kill - and we do this within a matter of days. I truly do not see the difference here!

If this is what he considered "heartwarming", IMO his heart needs to stop beating.

I read it as he finally decided he loves his wife and what he did before was wrong. No ****, Sherlock. There is NO MENTION of what he did, and I take it that we are all supposed to be happy for HIM because HE is better now.

What a megalomaniac. Needle time.
I will feel heartwarmed the day he gets the needle at San Quentin!:furious::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

does anyone remember that one man that was interviewed that did his printing business with Garrido and told the media that he had him wear headphones and hold "the box"? I bet that he was one of the business cards in that manifesto! He basically duped his customers, I think!!!

does anyone remember that one man that was interviewed that did his printing business with Garrido and told the media that he had him wear headphones and hold "the box"? I bet that he was one of the business cards in that manifesto! He basically duped his customers, I think!!!
Hey nursie :wave: long time - and YES the guy that he told to "hold the box" was the guy with the weird name - deepal or something like that - I'll have to go back and look.

did anyone see FOX and Shep - he just had a "neighbor" on - supposedly the one with the two pix of the "girls" - she was emphatic that they lived a "normal" life - meaing inside the house, free to "roam" etc. She said she had known Jaycee and both girls for the last 10 years!!!!! :eek: She was also the first one to make money off pix - the pix from the birthday party. Oh - I'm just so mad right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back